Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rice Test

+8
sims
loopylou
Sneakcook
alexandra33
Tanyaxx1
RedUmbrella
xbeautifulx
puma419
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rice Test Empty Rice Test

Post by puma419 6th September 2011, 5:01 am

Hi everyone! I took the next step to getting my implants, which was trying on different sizes with the rice test. So far, I love the way they look on me, and can't wait to get the real thing! My question is, do you think I should wear them out of the house to get the right feel of how they will be? I feel like in order to get the whole experience of what CCs work best, wearing them out to the mall, grocery store, etc. is what I should probably do. Did any of you ladies do this? If so, what was your experience like? I honestly would be afraid they'd fall out or something.
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Rice Test Empty Re: Rice Test

Post by xbeautifulx 6th September 2011, 7:33 am

Id say go for it....I know some of the dolls here have done the same including me lol.

I wore them to the cinema with my bf and out to a meal haha...it was fab x
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by RedUmbrella 6th September 2011, 8:35 am

I wore them when I went out shopping etc once or twice - go for it! If you wear quite a tight fitting vest over your bra but under your top/shirt you shouldn't need to worry about them falling out. I couldn't stop looking at myself in shop windows while I had them in ha x
RedUmbrella
RedUmbrella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 6th September 2011, 3:38 pm

Maybe a silly question but what is this rice test? Xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 6th September 2011, 5:02 pm

Hey puma, I'd go for it personally! I didn't use the rice test at all because my surgeon let me use actual implants in a sizing session twice, but keep in mind the implant will look and feel smaller once it's inside you - so don't be worried about looking enormous!

good luck

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 6th September 2011, 5:04 pm

Oh, and tanya, the rice test is where you put the amount of CCs into the bottom of a stocking, and tie it shut, and then smash it into a slightly flat circular shape and put it into your bra to see what the implant will look like - BUT it will feel smaller inside of you than it does with the rice!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanyaxx1 6th September 2011, 6:51 pm

Thanks Alexandra.

Will defo be trying that one once i have been offered some implants :)

Cant wait!!!

xxx
Tanyaxx1
Tanyaxx1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 432

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakcook 6th September 2011, 7:00 pm

thats sounds pretty cool !! how do you know how much rice to put tho ?? for 375cc and 400cc for exemple !!
Thanks girls...xo
Sneakcook
Sneakcook
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 6th September 2011, 7:04 pm

If you have a liquid measuring cup (with mL measurements) - one mL = one cc, roughly, so 375 ccs would be 375 mL of rice, etc.

BUT remember, these are going to seem MUCH bigger when outside your bra than they do under the muscle in your body - so don't be freaked out!
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sneakcook 6th September 2011, 7:08 pm

LOL ok ill definitely do that tomorrow !! :D xo
Sneakcook
Sneakcook
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by RedUmbrella 6th September 2011, 9:52 pm

I'm watching "My Small Breasts and I" on Really (don't ask me why considering I'm post-BA - still obsessed with all things boob) and the girl on it was doing the rice test...only she cooked the rice?!! She then bunged the wet rice into tights and strained out the water before tying them up to put in her bra! Shocked What the hell??! This surely isn't how you're supposed to do it...is it?
RedUmbrella
RedUmbrella
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 6th September 2011, 10:01 pm

Rice Test 557141
well you'd certainly need plastic surgery after doing that!

I'm literally just about to do mine, I think I'll do it the non mouldy way
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by RedUmbrella 6th September 2011, 10:03 pm

Haha! Yes I think that's a good idea! Mouldy...eww!
RedUmbrella
RedUmbrella
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sims 6th September 2011, 10:29 pm

Hi Puma! I started a new job a few weeks ago, and booked my BA one week iafter I started the job. I decided to try wearing the rice boobies so that (hopefully) no one will notice! I started out with smaller 'rice' boobies and I've been gradually adding more to make them bigger! I think it's a fab - it is also helping me and my partner get used to them. You might put them in and initially think 'OMG they're massive!' but after a few hours you start to realis their not!
sims
sims
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by puma419 6th September 2011, 10:58 pm

sims wrote:Hi Puma! I started a new job a few weeks ago, and booked my BA one week iafter I started the job. I decided to try wearing the rice boobies so that (hopefully) no one will notice! I started out with smaller 'rice' boobies and I've been gradually adding more to make them bigger! I think it's a fab - it is also helping me and my partner get used to them. You might put them in and initially think 'OMG they're massive!' but after a few hours you start to realis their not!

Haha! I know what you mean. The very first time I tried them on I was like "Oh My God, they're HUGE!" but I've kept them in for about an hour now, just walking around the house, and I'm starting to get used to them. I gotta say it feels amazing looking in the mirror and seeing what I will look like soon! I'm thinking about wearing them out tomorrow, probably not to work, but maybe after work to the mall or something.

Thanks everyone for the advice, I really appreciate it and I love the fact that there's a site like this to talk to fellow ladies that are getting theirs done. It's not always easy talking to someone who doesn't understand how much you want to get them done. Which is what makes forums like this so helpful...
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by puma419 6th September 2011, 10:59 pm

RedUmbrella wrote:I'm watching "My Small Breasts and I" on Really (don't ask me why considering I'm post-BA - still obsessed with all things boob) and the girl on it was doing the rice test...only she cooked the rice?!! She then bunged the wet rice into tights and strained out the water before tying them up to put in her bra! Shocked What the hell??! This surely isn't how you're supposed to do it...is it?

Wow, never heard of anyone doing that
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by puma419 6th September 2011, 11:03 pm

RedUmbrella wrote: If you wear quite a tight fitting vest over your bra but under your top/shirt you shouldn't need to worry about them falling out.

Thanks! I'll have to do that tomorrow! That was my biggest concern. I just imagined we tripping and one of them falls out and rice goes everyone, haha!
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by puma419 6th September 2011, 11:05 pm

xbeautifulx wrote:Id say go for it....I know some of the dolls here have done the same including me lol.

I wore them to the cinema with my bf and out to a meal haha...it was fab x

Cool! I'm interested to see if I get any guys heads turning to look at them, lol!
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 7th September 2011, 12:04 pm

Um, yea, you do NOT want to cook the rice.....Rice Test 557141
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by puma419 7th September 2011, 11:00 pm

Just tried them out today, and I'm glad I did! They gave me a better a feel of how they will be on me. When I first put them in, it's like "These are WAY too big" but after I have them in for an hour or 2 while out in public, if anything it made me want to go bigger. Definitely glad I tried them out in public!

Also, it crazy how many guys look at them as I walked by. I knew men liked large perky boobs, but it was like all their eyes were magneticly forced to them Hysterical
puma419
puma419
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 8th September 2011, 6:02 pm

Just thinking I can't remember whether I measured the rice out using gram or in a jug using ml?.....does it make a difference? What is the correct way?
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 8th September 2011, 6:26 pm

Idk - I was told to use mL because it correlates the best to a cc, but maybe g works too??
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by louisajane82 14th October 2011, 2:18 pm

LOL I now have my whole office staring at me after I was giggling so hard at the thought of a bra full of cooked rice!!! omg!

I am definitely going to wear mine out next week to try out the size, such a good idea to get used to them a bit - at the moment I've only put them in for a quick look and they feel massive! Thanks for all the great tips ladies!
louisajane82
louisajane82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by whoknew1987 14th October 2011, 11:47 pm

I think the rice test is really useful in helping you decide what you feel is too large/too small.. Like some of the other girls have said when you first put them in they can seem huge but after a while you get used to them which is important to realise because although its easy to take the rice boobs out of your bra and add more rice if you like, its certainly not that easy once you've had your BA! :) xxx
whoknew1987
whoknew1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Rice Test Empty will my boobs end up smaller than the rice bag?

Post by barbiegirl 30th January 2012, 10:44 am

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to ask - i tried a 380cc rice bag test and they look very nice on me, but from what im reading will my boobs end up smaller than this when done?

Just wondering to opt for the 410cc instead, although the rice bag this rice looks MASSIVE on me! lol

Thanks for any feedback xx
barbiegirl
barbiegirl
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next