Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sizing help

+3
Phoebe
misf1
Shorty
7 posters

Go down

Sizing help Empty Sizing help

Post by Shorty 9th January 2011, 12:23 pm

Hello

I have been advised by Mr Meleagros at Transform to have a CMH 310 on the left and 280 on the right (one of my boobs is a lot smaller than the other). They will be round overs.

I am only 5" tiny frame and 6 1/2 stone. Currently I am a 32A

Is 310 too much, I asked for around a C cup. I want to look big but not too big.

Thanks for your opinions.
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Sizing help Empty Re: Sizing help

Post by misf1 9th January 2011, 2:02 pm

Hi hun, did you have a chance to try on the implants at your consultations? If so did they seem ok? They can look slightyly bigger at the consultation, but if you were happy with the implant size at the time it shouldn't look too much different. If you want to, you can try the rest test, it wont give you the correct look, but it will give you an idea of how they will look in clothes.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 9th January 2011, 2:05 pm

Hiya, if your surgeon knows what look you are going for, I would trust him, you will soon see that different girls have similar implant sizes but end up completely diff sizes. I had 390 & 420 was 34a/b pre op now anywhere between 34d/dd/e, depending on style of bra x
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 9th January 2011, 2:44 pm

Is your actual rib cage measurement 32"? Im 5'2", but weigh 2stone more than you and my rib cage is only 29". I had 325cc and after trying some bras on today I am 30DD or 32D. So your implants do sound quite large if all you're after is a C cup. But as the girls all say on here, its not really our job to guess these thing, the best person is the surgeon. But its probably well worth discussing it in more detail with him and tell him your concerns.
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 9th January 2011, 3:06 pm

Hi hun...

You're in the right place as I've learned loads on here in the last couple of weeks which I didn't realise in my first consultation. I asked for a C cup as well, but the problem is that a 32C would look a lot different than a 30C or a 34C or a 36C etc etc... I've also learned that implant sizes are a lot bigger in cup measurements than they actually look!! And that people more often wish they went a little bigger after their op than thinking they're too big.

Have you got pictures of the sort of size you're looking to achieve that you could show to your surgeon as opposed to focusing on a cup size? As misf1 said, you could try the rice test (which I've tried today)... you'd be surprised how much less noticeable such a large amount is once you put your clothes over it!!... you might find that the sizes he's suggested are actually quite nice on your frame though?!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 9th January 2011, 3:42 pm

Hi,

My friend is a similar size to you, she's 5ft tall and about 7 stone and tiny build. She was an A or AA cup to start with and had 350 unders. She's now a C or D cup depending on the bra. They are a lovely size on her and look completely in proportion xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 9th January 2011, 5:33 pm

Thanks all, this is great information.

I have tried the rice test and they do look great with clothes. They are big, but then everything is big to me.
I am not really sure what I want - thats the problem, I have ignored my boobs for so long. Now its happening I am starting to look at more pictures and get an idea of what will work. I have my pre op in 2 weeks so I will ask to try them on again then to double check and go through it more with the nurse.
@MarieMc85 - thats great to know about your friend with a similar size to me. Mine will be smaller than that so very good to know.
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 9th January 2011, 5:36 pm

Jem - I have lost my measuring tape.

As soon as I have found it I will let you know re my rib cage. I don't think it is 32" though.
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by silversally 9th January 2011, 6:03 pm

Hi Shorty

I have only got good things to say about Mr. M. He does what it says on the tin!! Trust him :boobchick:
silversally
silversally
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 9th January 2011, 6:27 pm

Thanks Silver Sally - thats good to know. I was really impressed with him so far. Lots of details and really helpful.
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 9th January 2011, 8:19 pm

Also, you must have a fair amount of tissue to start with if you're having overs so I'm sure they'll look great and really suit your shape xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 9th January 2011, 9:05 pm

Thanks :) They are a little saggy with some spare skin. Gosh I have never noticed my (lack of) boobs so much
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down