Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sizing ?

+2
COOKIE
Taylor21
6 posters

Go down

Sizing ? Empty Sizing ?

Post by Taylor21 26th January 2014, 6:02 pm

Hi, I'm 5'4 and 8 stone 3, I have seen mr fazel in windsor who seems great, I tried on 220c testers with a very tight top and they looked really big? But when I see after photos they don't look so big? I'm looking at getting a size B any advice.. X
Taylor21
Taylor21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Sizing ? Empty Re: Sizing ?

Post by COOKIE 26th January 2014, 6:09 pm

Size is probably one of the most common questions we get asked Taylor from pre-op ladies and its also one of the most difficult for us to answer. even your own surgeon will only be able to give you a guestimate size. there are NEVER any guarantees.

you should know that even if you located a women with the exact same stats as yourself and was having or having had the exact same sized implant, the chances are your final results would be very different because we each have an anatomy that is unique to ourselves.

Some factors that help determine your resulting size:

We may have more breast tissue than someone else
We might have more overall body fat than someone else
We may have a rib cage that is narrower/wider than someone else
We may have a rib rage that is more concave/obtuse than someone else
We may have breasts that sit differently to someone else
We might have breasts that are wider/narrower than someone else
We might have a wider/narrower cleavage than someone else

I could go on and on but all these factors and more are what will determine your resulting size and its the small changes between women that give the variation in results.

In the hope of achieving the size YOU want. The best way to achieve this is to make an appointment to go back and see your surgeon for another consultation. Take in pictures with you of the sized boobs you like, preferably on a body type similar to your own. Mens mags such as Nuts and Zoo are a good place to look, or we have a thread in the General Breast Augmenation section of the forum with links to before and after pics that you can find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Taking in pictures to show your surgeon will help you both to be reading from the same page. No confusion at all from either side about the 'LOOK' you want. For you, you can better explain what you're after from this surgeon by showing them exactly what size you're looking for and how you want your final result to be. For your surgeon, who does not work in cup sizes but does work in volume (CCs) this helps them to get a much clearer idea about how volume would be required from an implant to help you achieve the 'LOOK' you want.

You should then walk away from the consultation knowing your surgeon fully understand what you're wanting and feeling fully confident that the volume suggested to achieve that is correct.
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCET 26th January 2014, 7:25 pm

Hey hun,

Have another sizing and ask someone to take a photo of you wearing the sizers. When i first tried mine on they looked massive because i wasn't used to them. However, in a photo they looked in proportion. You can then look at the picture after the appointment to help you decide.  It's sometimes hard to see yourself objectively, i found this really helped. 

Good luck xx
MissCET
MissCET
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by ravenxwaves 26th January 2014, 8:51 pm

even small boobs look big in tank tops to be honest, especially white tanks
ravenxwaves
ravenxwaves
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 26th January 2014, 9:03 pm

Definitely as others have said take along pictures of size & look you are after, its the only way you can be sure your surgeon knows what you would like your results to be. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 26th January 2014, 9:07 pm

100% take pics of the look u want. When I first explained the look I was recommended implants in the top 200cc then showed a pic was told 340/360 cc xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down