Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help! Sizing!

+6
annefinackapan
nads
em_stevo
cakey_baby
Loxxie
lozzied
10 posters

Go down

Please help! Sizing! Empty Please help! Sizing!

Post by lozzied 5th April 2009, 8:28 am

Up until now I have been deciding between 190ccs and 230ccs. My stats are below & I am hoping for a C cup or baby D when finished... After lots of good advice on here I decided I'd opt for the 230ccs but now, despite weeks of being paranoid about being too big and saying I'd rather be a bit on the smaller side I'm becoming really worried that 230ccs woun't give me the size I want. So many posts on here about size seem to have people saying they had 260s or even more, some as much as 300s to get a C cup. Given my current stats and bearing in mind I'm not totally flat (I have a 32fullA/small small B to start with) can I have some honest opinions on whether or not you think 230ccs will achieve the size I want? I know the next size up they offer at my clinic is 260ccs so if I was to go bigger this would be my next option....

thanks in advance girls, stressing out so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by RoxyChick on 6th April 2009, 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited title so it's more clear in searches etc)
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Please help! Sizing! Empty Re: Please help! Sizing!

Post by Loxxie 5th April 2009, 8:57 am

hey there hunnie.i'm no expert but have read lots of posts on size and i reckon that looking at your stats you'll get baby Dcup! have you got any pics to show your surgeon of what you think is the size you'd like +too big? that way he'll know exactly what look you're after! x
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 5th April 2009, 10:12 am

Hiya hun

Ive had 250cc overs and my stats are similar 5ft 2 110lbs started 34a although im now in a 32 back so was wearing the wrong size.

My surgeon said he thinks i will end up a C cup, i would discuss it with your surgeon hun he will know whats best for you. good luck with everything x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 5th April 2009, 10:19 am

Hey hunny, im similar stats too, i was a 32 B. I just had 255cc unders and think thats gonna take me to D/DD so im sure your 230cc will take you to a C/D. Trust your surgeon tho, if you tell him what results your wanting im sure he`ll know whats best to go for, as everyone is different, 230cc on you may give a total different size to someone else who has had the same cc. Good luck hunny. choosing the size is the hardest thing about having a ba. Have you tried doing the rice test?? Its good for a rough idea of what u want, xxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 5th April 2009, 10:21 am

I remember when i first joined a forum and everyone seemed to be getting big implants so i got used to the numbers i was hearing and went to a consult thinking big. My ps said 240s would be a good size and look natural but i pushed him for bigger due to thinking about everyone else and he said ok to 275s but warned they might look more fake. Now i WISH i had listened to my ps advice and not felt under pressure to 'go big or go home' kind of mentality. If i could go back i would 100% trust the expert who does this for a living as i feel my boobs do look quite round and fake and a bit big but if i were a little smaller (240!) they would look perfect for me.
Im petite too and for us smaller implants go further on us, i wish i knew this beforehand x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 5th April 2009, 10:23 am

I totally agree nads!!! U get so hooked on the cc size and I thought 255cc was really small as majority on here were bigger than that, but i am also petite and like you say they go a lot further on us smaller girls, im happy with my size and I think any bigger for me would have looked silly, xx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 5th April 2009, 10:25 am

This is why im really pleased i joined this forum aswell nads, my surgeon said 250 or 275 and i said i would be pleased with either, i didnt feel any pressure to go bigger and its true to listen to your surgeon..sometimes they use a sizer hun mine did he tried 225 and 275 he said the 275 and settled in the middle i deff think from your stats 230 sounds like a really nice size.
x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 5th April 2009, 11:33 am

We have virtually the same stats and I just wanted to be a decent C cup. I had 260cc overs and now wear 30dd/e. This however equates to 32d.
Its awful picking a size I stressed so much about it. I think I would have been happy with 230cc just as much but it wasnt offerred to me - I didnt even know it existed at the time! Maybe I would have been a C cup then but I will never know!
This site is great for you new pre-op girls. I know for me the rice test was a very accurate indicator but I had overs which does change things a bit I believe.
Hope this helped?
xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyla 5th April 2009, 11:47 am

I agree with these girls hun, Your surgeon will def no best :), I pestered mine for much bigger than a C i told him i really wanted to be at the larger end of the D-cup scale, He looked quite shocked that i wanted to go from a B-D but I was so insistant lol He warned me if i was to go any bigger than 335cc's They would sag quicker, I am so glad I did'nt get greedy , I now measure a 32E and sometimes get cronic back ache lol. When I joined another site I was blinded by "bigger is better" and people saying D was a small size, I got so down thinking I was small, but then read about this British site and everyone here is so much more realistic :)

Dont get bullied into anything you dont want hun, this site is theropy for me lol, Just trust your surgeon :)

xx Good Luck xx
Skyla
Skyla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 983

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 5th April 2009, 3:04 pm

I had the same hun reading this forum, I chose the biggest of the sizes I was offered by the surgeon, but at one point I was tempted to ask him for a bigger implant because it's easier to get enthusiastic about going big when everyone raves about it... however now I am now glad I trusted him and didn't go any bigger, I think this size is perfect for me and I think bigger would still look nice but a bit too on the fake side. You have to think about what you wanted in the first place, and what your body is like, don't get greedy because other girls have gone bigger - the surgeon know best!!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 5th April 2009, 5:14 pm

I agree with the other girls.. go with your surgeon he will know whats best for your frame and outcome you want. All manufacturers implants also differ in dimensions, so if you know which make you can check them out and discuss profiles with him. Also with you being petite you will achieve a bigger cup size than I would. Though I measure 34D with 250cc moderate anatomicals. Good luck and keep asking questions and discuss fully with P.S. Hug
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 6th April 2009, 6:10 pm

You should trust your ps hun i think 230 will defo get you your big c/small d x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down