Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Buddies!

+59
javajunkie001
charms
shell143
ssjj25
lisalisa
Greeneyes
marxoxo
BrookeG08
iampetite
sampowell
kittenswithoutmittens
Heroes
Plinkabob
tulip
misf1
Jenbabes
Malibu
littlewilko
Crystal
Becca7x
Cath3081
terena
lauren_125
cherryblossom
jay1983
Alishajay
blithekitten
kay
Auriga
EJM
Jenz24
flowergirl
Lolo
bentley936
lola_blsk
beechu14
sammi35
candycain
serenade
Vampirella29
bettyboopo
riceypop
carolyn77
Loubyroo
Sweetcheeks21
angbabyxx
happybunni
elleblondie
KIRSTY#
ajfurber
goldman
JenniP
kimmy27
shaydey
aimeencb
carol_s
shiv*
lindylou22
nads
63 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

March Buddies! - Page 3 Empty Re: March Buddies!

Post by lindylou22 5th February 2011, 2:21 pm

Good idea hun, and I will look forward to counting down with you and hearing how you get on!!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 5th February 2011, 2:34 pm

Thanks Lindylou!

I'm just getting ready to goto the appointment! I am so excited and I think I barely slept last night! (I'm in Canada, I think 8 hours behind UK) I can't wait to let you all know the final surgery date.
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 5th February 2011, 2:42 pm

Yay, I bet hun!

Cheerleader

good luck!!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by aimeencb 5th February 2011, 3:02 pm

Good luck at your appt. Doll!
aimeencb
aimeencb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 7th February 2011, 12:49 am

Hey March pals,
Well I went yesterday with my husband and finalized things and paid my deposit. We moved the date to February 25th but today when I got in I had a msg requesting to change this so now i'm hoping to book for Friday March 4th. I found it overwhelming yesterday filling out the forms and seeing everything I was agreeing to. I kept thinking, am I crazy for doing this to myself?
I have always wanted a BA but now that it's happening, I'm overwhelmed.

Thanks for letting me vent - as always, I love this forum.

xoxo, Elle Heart
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by aimeencb 7th February 2011, 2:04 am

Elle, I felt the same way! As I sat there looking at the BA quote they had printed out for me at the end of my consultation I thought (do You really want to do this to your body? There's no going back!)
It is a big deal getting a BA so I think it's only natural to Feel overwhelmed! Now after I've givin it some time I am 100% confedent that this is what I want!
Good luck Hun!
aimeencb
aimeencb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 7th February 2011, 11:59 am

Thanks Aimee,
I am happy to hear that you felt the same and it's normal to feel like this. I can't wait to just be through all of this and have my new boobs.
xoxo Elle
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 7th February 2011, 9:37 pm

Girls!

I'm booked! I made a ticker too! My big day is March 4th! I can't believe it! I'm excited all over!
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 7th February 2011, 9:44 pm

.... I'm trying to figure out how to get my date added to the calander but cannot see how to do it. Can anyone help me?

Thank you, Elle.
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shiv* 7th February 2011, 10:26 pm

If you go to the section "calender entries" which is on the first page of the website near the bottom, then there is a sticky thread telling you how to add your date!
Exciting news to hear you're all booked in now! Not long for us all now and will be here before we know it and we'll all be in the boobie club finally! yahoo

xx
shiv*
shiv*
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 7th February 2011, 10:32 pm

Follow this link hun:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You just need to add your name, what you've booked and when, and then one of the mods will add it to the calendar for you!

I felt exactly the same way as you hun!! It is massively overwhelming when you have waited for so long, and then you hand over that deposit!! It's only natural to have doubts, but I bet most of all you are excited!!

Love the ticker hun, and it's just made me notice that I only have 24 days left myself!! sick
Lol!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shiv* 7th February 2011, 10:36 pm

Oh and forgot to say I too have had doubts since booking my BA! thinking is it really worth the money when I'm having to borrow it off my mom and pay her back! And I'm only 19 so should I of waited a few years?! But I want this so so much to make me happy and I'm not doing it for anybody else and I just couldn't wait anymore! So I'm thinking and hoping its usual to have the doubts go through your head seen as it is a big deal and a life changing thing! xx
shiv*
shiv*
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 8th February 2011, 2:56 am

Hello,
Thank you for your help with the calender entry. I have added it so I'm sure a mod will update it at some point. I really like having the ticker, it is fantastic. They look so cute.

Thanks for thoughts too Shiv in regards to feeling a little nervous about things. I can see how you would definitely go through some similar feelings becasue you are younger but I only wish I started this process then. I'm 27 now and it was a bit of a struggle on determining if this is the right choice at this point in my life or should I wait until after having babies. But you are going to get a long run with your new girls so I was happy to hear you are going ahead with things.

We are going to feel so amazing after!

xoxo, Elle Heart
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 8th February 2011, 3:00 am

Hello,
Thank you for your help with the calender entry. I have added it so I'm sure a mod will update it at some point. I really like having the ticker, it is fantastic. They look so cute.

Thanks for thoughts too Shiv in regards to feeling a little nervous about things. I can see how you would definitely go through some similar feelings becasue you are younger but I only wish I started this process then. I'm 27 now and it was a bit of a struggle on determining if this is the right choice at this point in my life or should I wait until after having babies. But you are going to get a long run with your new girls so I was happy to hear you are going ahead with things.

We are going to feel so amazing after!

xoxo, Elle Heart
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shiv* 8th February 2011, 12:19 pm

I was going to wait till I was at least 21 but curiosity got the better of me so i booked a consultation to get more info and I just knew I couldnt wait any longer. I have had thoughts of will they be ruined after babies but because I'm having my BA young and not planing on having babies anytime soon I'm hoping I can be clever and save abit of money away over the years incase I want an uplift or even replace the implants at some point in the future..
I'm soo excited now! March is really not long away at all now!

xx
shiv*
shiv*
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunni 9th February 2011, 8:32 pm

Hey there! im booked for the 5th of march
still undecided about the size.

O.H. pushing for 280 as is surgeon however my heart says larger hehe is this the so called boob greed ive heard about? :p

good luck to all the march girls!!! <33 Heart
happybunni
happybunni
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by shiv* 9th February 2011, 9:43 pm

I'd say do what will make you happiest! You dont want them to be too small and you regret them and how long can the O.H be mad at you really?! Just show him the new girls and I'm sure he'll stop moaning! :teehee: I keep thinking I want bigger and bigger now but need to remember how small I am so biig boobs will look abit silly on me so trusting the surgeon to get it right without being too small!

Not long for us now! be here before we know it! yipee xx
shiv*
shiv*
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 9th February 2011, 9:48 pm

Congratulations on your date hun!!!

How exciting. I've also been recommended 280 but am now thinking I want to go a bit bigger than I led my surgeon to believe in the first consultation. 280 is a modest increase... is there a reason that's the size they're pushing for as opposed to any bigger?

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 9th February 2011, 11:37 pm

OMG are we into March already???????

Good luck to all you March buddies... group hug
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by happybunni 10th February 2011, 8:06 am

im not too sure why theyre pushing for 280's but i am quite petite

a uk 6 in clothing about 105llbs and 5 ft 4'' so i guess it is a case of proportion?

i just want some 350cc's! :p

cant believe its just over 20 days now! going to whiz by

shiv* were going to be just a few days within eachother so well be going through the recovery at the same time :p
happybunni
happybunni
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by shiv* 10th February 2011, 1:33 pm

Just keep pushing for it and try make him give in or at least meet somewhere in the middle! Dont want to go through it all and still wish you were bigger. I'm hoping to get 320's and I'm only 5"1 and I am a 6 on top but my hips make me at size 10 on bottom so my PCC said my hips will even big boobs out.
Lindylou is in on the 3rd aswell so we're all going in around the same time. I'm taking my laptop with me as I'm an overnight and I'm hoping I can come on here on the night to tell you all how it went! xx
shiv*
shiv*
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elleblondie 12th February 2011, 1:50 pm

Hey March Girls!

Happibunny - congrats on joining the March club! I am a day before you I believe so we'll all have to be chatting. We can recover together to avoid going stir crazy!

Shiv, your deets sound great & I know you'll be happy. I love that you just know exactly how it is and what to get. That's awesome. I had to post a discussion about what I'm doing because I'm getting nervous. If you could take a look at that posting I did, titled "your opinion please (size worries)" and let me know what you think I would really appreciate it.

xoxo, Elle Heart
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shiv* 13th February 2011, 12:03 am

I might sound like I know how it is when really all I've done is spend everyday on here and other forums and spoke to alot of girls who have helped me! and I'm so thankful for that. I have surprised myself at how un-nervous I am at the moment I think excitement is just taking over but I know when there like only a week to go I'll be a nervous wreck because I'm such a worrier! But we've got each other now so anytime you need to ask a silly question or just get something off your chest just pm me and I'm more than happy to listen as I'll probs just be thinking the same things!! :good:

xxx
shiv*
shiv*
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 13th February 2011, 10:49 pm

Lol we're like the spring-boobies bunch in here... I think there must be a rush of us girls getting it done around the same time in order to be ready for summer '11!!

I just read my ticker and got the shock of my life!!! The time is absolutely whizzing past for me. It'll have been and gone before we all know it, and we'll all be sharing our recovery stories together!!

Cannot wait!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetcheeks21 14th February 2011, 11:37 pm

Hey , Congrats for all March Girls... March Buddies! - Page 3 923101 I'm Booked for 25th March to have my 2nd BA March Buddies! - Page 3 26139 , can't wait i'm nervous but excited. Good luck Ladies xxxx
Sweetcheeks21
Sweetcheeks21
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next