Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Buddies!

+59
javajunkie001
charms
shell143
ssjj25
lisalisa
Greeneyes
marxoxo
BrookeG08
iampetite
sampowell
kittenswithoutmittens
Heroes
Plinkabob
tulip
misf1
Jenbabes
Malibu
littlewilko
Crystal
Becca7x
Cath3081
terena
lauren_125
cherryblossom
jay1983
Alishajay
blithekitten
kay
Auriga
EJM
Jenz24
flowergirl
Lolo
bentley936
lola_blsk
beechu14
sammi35
candycain
serenade
Vampirella29
bettyboopo
riceypop
carolyn77
Loubyroo
Sweetcheeks21
angbabyxx
happybunni
elleblondie
KIRSTY#
ajfurber
goldman
JenniP
kimmy27
shaydey
aimeencb
carol_s
shiv*
lindylou22
nads
63 posters

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down

March Buddies! - Page 39 Empty Re: March Buddies!

Post by EJM 13th June 2011, 7:03 pm

oh and i flew back from the states 2 days ago and they didnt explode on the plane lol
EJM
EJM
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 15th June 2011, 3:42 am

Glad they survived the plane trip EMJ! LOL! It is so strange that we have not been on here and yet 3 of us popped on with simillar issues. It's like we are healing at the same rate.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 297

Back to top Go down

Post by lisalisa 21st June 2011, 9:27 am

Glad this thread is kind of being started again!

As most of us are getting to 3 months mark, it would be nice on how everyone is going in the healing process, esp with the following:

1. pain
2. scar
3. shape
4. softness/bouncyness

For me:
1. I still have slight pains when I'm massaging it and pressing it but it's more sensitiveness than the acute kind of pains
2. scar is darker now but still red and still aggravated if I wear a underwire bra too long
3. really happy with shape of my rightie but my leftie is still a bit cone like
4. again rightie is starting to be quite soft and is bouncing nicely, but the left is not moving much
lisalisa
lisalisa
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EJM 21st June 2011, 10:38 am

Awesome, cos I have a few questions too.

lisalisa -

1 - I definately get dull aching pains when i massage, especially underneath, but the pain is inside not the skin surface

2 - Scar is also darker, and can get aggravated with extended bra wear, but I find underwires not too comfortable and find myself wearing sports and sloggi bras a lot, unless I'm going out for a night on the town.

3 -Very happy with the shape of both. Right is bigger and fuller than left but i guess i must have always had one bigger than the other

4 - They are soft on top and they move and bounce if i jump (although that hurts), but underneath and to the sides near the armpit they can feel a bit harder and i get tight muscle feelings. It also wierd if my chest muscles flex for some reason (opening a jar or whatever) and my boob moves up and down with it.

5. Just adding one to the list - Sensitivity. My left nipple still has no sensitivity and the underside of both my breast still have no feeling in the skin - does anyone else have have this. I can only feel the topside of my breasts.

Cant wait to hear how everyone is getting on. Its like a boobie reunion : ). If anyone wants to see how they are looking at the 3 month mark just message me and I'll send a pic
EJM
EJM
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lisalisa 21st June 2011, 10:57 am

EJM,

Yay for boobie reunion! hehe

good idea for the sensitivity q:
I have no feeling on both the undersides of my boobs as well but my nipples are back to normal...and thank god they have stopped high beaming 24 hrs a day!

oh and re 3: they are not the same size and the nipples aren't even, one is higher than the other and are pointing away from each other, but it's not so bad that I'm too bothered by them as long as they don't get worse!
lisalisa
lisalisa
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 21st June 2011, 12:03 pm

Great idea with the questions.

Mine get sore and achy every now and then.
The scar is still red.
I have loss of feeling in my nipples. They feel like they have been to the dentist! Hope that changes.
The "headlights" don't both come on at the same time either if you know what I mean.
As for softness. They are soft to squeeze and bounce. (Jumping is painful). They feel firm from the front when I hug my husband.
They also feel harder then usual sometimes. Unless that is my imagination.
As for shape I am happy. My husband thinks they look real now that they have dropped. Let's face it.... At the age of 40 a womans boobs are not sitting high! My left is a bit bigger but it always has been.
My nipples point of to the sides a bit. I really hope that changes.
I like the boobs but I do find that I don't look as slim anymore and some cloths make me look fat. My waiste is very high and thick so it actually disappears with some outfits.

Can't wait to hear how the rest of you are doing. Really hope some more march girls join us.
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lisalisa 21st June 2011, 12:33 pm

Candycain,

I'm in the same boat, I'm quite slim but I found that all my favourite dresses that I looked best in pre BA doesn't look as nice (and sometimes even made me look fat) post BA, and others that didn't fit as well are looking sooo much better on.

Now that I have boobies I have to start looking for a new style
lisalisa
lisalisa
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by candycain 21st June 2011, 12:39 pm

Lisalisa

I am trying to find a new style too. I would love to have a profesional clothing makeover like on a reality tv show.!!!
candycain
candycain
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by terena 21st June 2011, 8:42 pm

hi everyone good idea to update after 3 months
my left boob has droped is fairly soft has a nice shape but i have a blocked milk duct have a hard lump and its tender. right has yet to drop ps said muscle has not relaxed plus it was smaller pre op so skin was stretched more it dosent show in clothes so not to worried yet my nipples are still sensitive boobs are still numb at bottom and sides near armpits
im also trying to work out what clothes suit the new me finding stetchy clothes fit best nothing baggy or i look fat and dresses are a nightmare my boobs wont fit in a 6 or 8
terena
terena
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by betty_boob86 25th June 2011, 7:29 pm

Hello fellow March buddies :)
Glad to hear everyone is healing nice and well!

I am too although as I've heard some of you mention about nipples and feeling like they point to the sides a bit - thats me too...still! - this is a lot more on my left side...my right healed / dropped and got softer a lot quicker than leftie. I'm really hoping it changes.
They feel a little pointy still too - though my partner says they look great now and I'm worrying over nothing. I think I just want perfection but I do get a different view than him :-p when I massage them (as sugeon told me to) they go in to a much nicer shape but I want this shape all the time. Think left side may still be dropping.

Other than me sctutinising them I'm actually healing very well and feel 100% now :) happy I finally got the courage and went through with it!
xx
betty_boob86
betty_boob86
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39