Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

230 CC HP Unders

+5
jellytot1
02050Mama
carol_s
misf1
Newbie 251
9 posters

Go down

230 CC HP Unders Empty 230 CC HP Unders

Post by Newbie 251 5th January 2011, 12:36 am

Hi there, I have just returned home after having a daycase BA with 230 cc HP unders. I am 5ft 8, just under 10stone, size 10. Prior to the op, my major concern was looking too big. I have not told anyone about my BA apart from close family. At the consultation, my consultant recommended 230-260cc but said I could go up to 300cc. The 300 cc was out of the question as I just felt that this was too big and would be really obvious. I looked at tonnes of pics and read forums on 230-260. At first, I was really leaning towards 230 and told my consultant. She felt at first that 260 would probably be the best option. On the day of the op, I said I probably agreed with the 260 but would leave it down to her to see which looked best ie not too big. In the end she went with the 230 as she said she tried the 260 but felt in view of my requirements ie not too big and not too obvious (the natural look, 230 would be best. I am wearing a 34C sports bra which is just slightly loose on top. I really like the size they are now but I am worried about how much they will go down after swelling as didn't want to be much smaller than this. It is just so hard to tell on sizing until they are in. I was really hoping to remain a C if possible. Is it true that unders (I had partial unders) can fluff and end up looking bigger?? I am not hoping for bigger just don't want them to go any smaller. Any similar stories would be greatly appreciated. Thanks xxx
Newbie 251
Newbie 251
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 50

Back to top Go down

230 CC HP Unders Empty Re: 230 CC HP Unders

Post by misf1 5th January 2011, 12:42 am

You will have swelling at the moment that will go down, with fluffing it is more that they take on the normal breast shape rather than looking high and fake. You may of may not go up a bra size. It's too early to tell at the moment but I would think you aren't going to dramatically increase in size to a size that would be too big for you to carry off. It may be a full C
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 5th January 2011, 12:46 am

What was your pro op band size hunnie?? Immediately after the op, your rib cage will still be swollen and it can take a while to go back to the size it was. If your pre op band size was 32, once your rib cage goes down your cup size should go up, so you might end up a 32D.
Under will take longer to drop and fluff, so you will seeing changes over many months yet.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbie 251 5th January 2011, 1:01 am

Thanks for advice. My pre-op band size was 34 inches. I am really hoping they don't go any smaller as I am happy with the size at the moment. I was thinking that with it being the first day of op, the swelling would not be maximal as it usually takes a few days to swell properly doesn't it??? If I could achieve a good C cup, I would be happy. I may have insisted on the 260 cc if I thought I could end up any smaller than this but sooo hard to tell until they are in. Oh well. Any increase is a bonus really xxx
Newbie 251
Newbie 251
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbie 251 5th January 2011, 1:04 am

PS - 34 Inches small B cup x
Newbie 251
Newbie 251
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 5th January 2011, 1:09 am

There is one thing that's for certain, you wont get smaller than you are now. But they will change a lot over time. You've got lots of softening and dropping to do and it can also take a little while to get used to your new additions. You do get used to them though and they will feel part of you.
I would give it about 6 weeks then go get yourself fitted properly.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 02050Mama 5th January 2011, 1:11 am

I agree with the girls-patientce is hard though, as we all know too well on here, when you are waiting for your boobies to "fluff"! I got 420CC saline unders, and also wanted to not only remain fairly natural looking, but I also only told a few close people about my surgery. I started out an A, but after nursing two kids, I was a flabby B, that I could aquish and push up to look like a small C-LOL-
I wanted to be a full C, small D cup, and after much discussion with the PS, settled on 420CC in right and 400CC in left (I also wanted some symmetry). For the first week or so, my boobs were MUCH flatter (especially in the middle) than now (its been almost 1 month), therefore as the implants settled, and swelling went down, my boobs defintely appeared to become bigger, and bigger..They actually still appear to be getting slightly bigger in the last week, and this is wearing the same two sports bras (the brand is not cup sized, but a large which is reccomended for 36 C-D). They are also getting closer together, which helps them appear to be bigger and more natural too.
While I I also had swelling which went down, the swelling was above my boobs, so as it went down, they just looked better and better, not smaller. The unders get compressed under the muscle, and the implant can be forced up above your boobs (sometimes just one or both). When this settles the shape looks much more natural and rounded, and for me makes them look WAY bigger.
I was worred after surgery that they did not seem big enough (and this was with all the swelling), but now, I know they are perfect for me-I would say I am exactly a fullC, or a small D-Keeping in mind its barely been a month. Hope this helps, and BTW-CONGRATULATIONS HONEY! yipee boobsign
02050Mama
02050Mama
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 5th January 2011, 9:35 am

Congratulations on your New Year Boobies - it really is early days for you to try to guess what size you will end up as. As others have said your boobs are sitting very high at the moment and when they soften and drop I'm sure you will be at least a D. A lady on here recently was disappointed that after a much bigger implant than you had appeared to have only gone up one cup size - I read on here yesterday that now things have settled and she has been measured, she has gone up about 3 cup sizes after all!

And yes you will probably swell some more yet - my 34DD sports bra fitted in the hospital but had to go up to a 34E with an extender on as well for over a week. Back in the 34DD today, was a 32 band before so maybe I should be wearing a 32E - who knows!

PS before my BA I only told a few people - now I am so chuffed I keep telling people xx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbie 251 5th January 2011, 9:49 am

Thank you all for the info and support. I am keeping my fingers crossed now and feel much more optimistic. On another note, it is day 2 and I have woken up feeling very sore indeed. As I had unders, I think this makes the pain worse. Yesterday when I came home I felt like I could do anything, hardly any pain at all. Just taking my support stockings off this morning was quite painful. Even the simplest task such as putting on my dressing gown caused discomfort and I can feel it when typing as well. I am only off work for 1 week so really hoping it settles down by then xxx
Newbie 251
Newbie 251
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 5th January 2011, 10:06 am

Keep taking your pain killers and rest lots - I had unders too so know how you feel! What job do you do? xx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 5th January 2011, 12:32 pm

Hi hunnie, it can be a little worrying, but things do start to get better and better from now on. Your 'morning boobs' will start to get easier, as will dressing yourself - even just reaching out can be a bit painful at times. You must take it easy, especially the first two or three days and then you will find you can start doing things and there won't be any pain associated with it, so you just slowly ease yourself back into everyday life. At the end of my first week I was almost back to normal - but no lifting, especially of anything heavy - that is completely taboo and will remain so for at least 3 months according to the nurse I saw for my 1 month post op assessment this morning.
It does get better, honestly hunnie Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Newbie 251 5th January 2011, 2:09 pm

I work in an office on the computer so nothing strenuous xx
Newbie 251
Newbie 251
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 5th January 2011, 2:59 pm

Well don't have a tantrum and throw it on the floor as you won't be able to pick it up again!!!! LOL
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 5th January 2011, 3:07 pm

it's the little things that you take for granted that you find you can't do - like reaching up to get something from a shelf or cupboard - so make sure at work you put everything in reach before you have BA - otherwise I can picture you spinning round standing on a swivel chair trying to reach!
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HighMaintainance 5th January 2011, 7:41 pm

Oh heck. Didn't think of that. I'm not gonna be able to get even pasta out of my cupboards!!! I'm gonna have to empty my cupboard onto the work top. Don't think my housemates are gonna like that. I haven't even told them I'll be getting a BA in a month :S
HighMaintainance
HighMaintainance
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 5th January 2011, 9:41 pm

I swapped my kitchen cupboards around before going into hospital - putting everything I used down low, and the very 'useful' egg cups up high! lol....the only downside is that my kiddies can now reach my chocolates! Hysterical
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 5th January 2011, 9:51 pm

I had to get a wooden spoon to knock down the bicarb of soda I needed to make sticky toffee pud at the weekend - luckily the lid was on tight as I didn't catch it! I have given up looking for new clothes in the sales as I can't hold my arms up high enough and for long enough to look through the stuff on rails. I still need some help getting dressed - can't see ladies clothing shops letting my husband into changing rooms to help.
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofee 7th January 2011, 12:00 pm

hello,

i had mine done yesterday 280cc and I am thinking the same :) I wanted a C and I think i will have more than that..as im a 28 band or 30 so a D I rekon..he did take in the 245ccs but thought the 280 fitted snug :) mine are also unders..couldnt believe yesterday i couldnt even flush the loo after having a pee haha!!

happy healing :) X
Sofee
Sofee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 7th January 2011, 1:57 pm

Went shopping yesterday by myself and coped really well - put the shopping in the boot (car is high up hatchback) then couldn't reach up to shut it again - had to ask someone to help (telling them I had bad shoulder - which I do as well)! You will keep finding things that you think you can do and then you cant. help
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 7th January 2011, 2:42 pm

Ooh yeah i struggled with flushing the loo ha ha ha it was all things you had to push down on or away from you - fith gear in car and handbrake outfoxed me for aaaaages he he x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down