Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

265 or 295 unders - HELP!!

+2
roxanne
blondie12
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

265 or 295 unders - HELP!! Empty 265 or 295 unders - HELP!!

Post by blondie12 13th July 2012, 7:01 pm

Hi everyone, I am booked for my BA with Simon Withey.. I'm having allergan inspira soft touch high profile unders (not extra high rpofile) but.. cannot decide between 265 and 295..
I am size 10, height 5`07 and 8st 10 lbs. Currently I am a small 34B and my ribcage is 32'.

I want a natural look.. I do not want my breast to look too small or too big.. maybe small D?

Can girls (with the same stats) share their before and after pictures please so that I can make my mind..

Please help me.. I'm feeling so confused..

Thanks a lot xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 883

Back to top Go down

265 or 295 unders - HELP!! Empty Re: 265 or 295 unders - HELP!!

Post by roxanne 13th July 2012, 7:15 pm

I had my op with Simon Withey over three months ago. I didn't know whether I would have 210 or 240. I decided to trust him during the op to make the right decision, so we agreed to try 240 first, and go for the 210 if he felt this would give me a better result. In the end, I ended up with 240cc. BTW I tried 210 at my consult, and I find the 240 inside my body looks like the 210 did when trying out the implants in my bra. Withey does tend to prefer the natural look, this includes choosing a realistic size for your frame. Have you shown him pictures of what you'd like and also what you wouldn't like? I showed him loads of pics I liked and one I really didn't like, this was helpful. Also, he's a very good listener, so you'll have no problems voicing your concerns to him, he's very helpful. You're in excellent hands 265 or 295 unders - HELP!! 4239681551
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by jayneymarie 13th July 2012, 8:04 pm

Hi,
I had 265cc inspira high profile overs and am now a 32dd. They look very natural now that they have settled. I am a size 8, 9stone and 5ft 5. I was a 32b/c pre-op.My surgeon took both sizes in theatre and I let him decide which looked the best. I don't think 30cc will make that much difference though to overall cup size.
jayneymarie
jayneymarie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 13th July 2012, 8:12 pm

Thanks for reply.. which one would you recommend then? I am a little wider, taller and bigger than you.. and I'm having unders.. love your avatar picture xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 13th July 2012, 9:09 pm

Jayneymarie's right, 30cc doesn't make a huge difference. A lot of ladies on here would suggest you go for the bigger ones since boob greed can kick in, and a common regret is not having gone big enough. However, this isn't always the case, there is no guarantee exactly what size you'll end up, so you have to ask yourself would you rather be a little too big or small if you had to choose? I went for the bigger, but that's only because both sizes were on the smaller side anyhow. Personally, I preferred being a little smaller than a little bigger, but it seems that everyone was saying that you loose a little once implanted in comparison to trying the implants. Based on this, I asked for 240 even though I was happy with the 210 that I tried in a bra. I went to my op not knowing which size I would be, I left it to Withey, and only knew afterwards, since I trusted his judgement on which would give me the best results. If you tried the smaller size and were happy with these, but wouldn't want to look any smaller, then I'd say go for one size bigger. I don't like to tell you which to go for, I'm basing this on my opinion and experience 265 or 295 unders - HELP!! 4239681551

I'm 5'6, under 9 1/2 stone athletic build, size 10/12, 29.5 ribcage, 32c pre op, 32d/dd post op with 240cc. I actually could have pulled off a bigger size, but didn't want unders because I have a muscular build and very strong chest muscles, But I don't have a lot of fat, especially in my upper chest area, so in my case going too big with overs would have increased my chances of lots of visible rippling and seeing the outline of the implants. I'm just saying this so you don't think this is the biggest size I could have pulled off, I don't want to give you the impression a bigger size would be too much.

Are you going through his private clinic instead of Mybreast? I'm asking because Mybreast use Nagor Impleo, and noticed you're getting Natrelle Soft Touch xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by contessina 13th July 2012, 9:51 pm

Hi
I wanted a very natural look too and had 265 HP Natrelles unders but have since changed for Various reasons. They took me from a 34b to 34dd which honestly isn't as big as it sounds. If I hadn't have had the complications I would've kept them but I did think they were slightly too small for my frame hence going a bit bigger 2nd time. I am 5'4", 8.10lb size 10 xx
contessina
contessina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 13th July 2012, 9:58 pm

Thanks for advice girls xx

Roxanne, I tried rice test and 365 felt just right and 295 felt huge but.. apparently they look much smaller one they are in.. Yes, I'm going through his private clinic xx

Contessina, can I see your pics of 265 natrelles? I think your stats are the closest to mine. This is exactly what I'm scared of.. that they will be too small after I have them done xx

Thank you sooooo much for helping me xx265 or 295 unders - HELP!! 67188
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 13th July 2012, 10:00 pm

blondie12 wrote:Thanks for advice girls xx

Roxanne, I tried rice test and 365 felt just right and 295 felt huge but.. apparently they look much smaller one they are in.. Yes, I'm going through his private clinic xx

Contessina, can I see your pics of 265 natrelles? I think your stats are the closest to mine. This is exactly what I'm scared of.. that they will be too small after I have them done xx

Thank you sooooo much for helping me xx265 or 295 unders - HELP!! 67188

I meant "265 felt just right and 295 felt huge but.. apparently they look much smaller one they are in"

xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by contessina 13th July 2012, 10:06 pm

Sure lovely but I don't want my distortion, slight double bubble and assymetry to put you off!!!!!

It really does depend on what you have to start with and mine weren't that good to start with :s
contessina
contessina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 13th July 2012, 10:10 pm

Oh, thank you so much. For sure they are fab!! xx

But how can I see your pics? xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 13th July 2012, 10:13 pm

365/295, I'd say there's a difference, yeah I figured that was a typo 265 or 295 unders - HELP!! 557141

Yeah, the consensus seems to be that you lose a size once in, that's why in my case I'm glad I got 240 to acheive the 210 look that I tried.

Contessina, I haven't been on here much in the last week. Glad to hear you've had your re-op. I'd love to see your updated pics assuming you have some xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by contessina 13th July 2012, 10:20 pm

Have PM'd you Roxanne. Your boobies look AMAZING in your avatar!! :D

x
contessina
contessina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 14th July 2012, 7:47 am

Hi contessina, thank you so much for sharing your pics xx

I cannot PM you because don't have enough posts.

I agree that your new implants look absolutely amazing!!

I have just measured my ribcage and I'm 32' (still don't get it why I always wear 34B bras having 32' ribcage). Do you think 265 allergan inspira hp will be wide enough for me? Or should I go for 295? Simon mentioned that he could give me medium profile 275 inspira but projection is not as nice..

What do you think? xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 14th July 2012, 8:34 am

Hi there, I had Simon Withey and he is excellent. As Roxanne says, you are in very good hands.

I had trouble deciding between 210 and 240 but in the end went for 240 with the agreement that if Simon decided on the day that they looked unnatural or too big, he would use the smaller size. I woke up with the 240 and I'm so pleased I went that tiny bit bigger.

I was an a cup and I'm now in a 32d sports bra. Haven't had a proper fitting yet but as you can see from my avi, nice and natural.

As Roxanne says, take some pics in of what you're hoping to achieve and you have an excellent surgeon who can help you to decide what's best for you.

Good luck lovely! Xx
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 14th July 2012, 9:12 am

They look amazing contessina, I've sent you a pm 265 or 295 unders - HELP!! 154564

Blondie12, I had mod profile, Withey and I had discussed both mod and high, but tbh we weren't 100% which profile to go with until I showed him pics, this confirmed that I would prefer the look of mods. You're right though, if you prefer more projection high would be better in your case. I was also concerned about hp looking too round for me, but I had overs with no upper pole coverage so had different challenges there. My natural bwd was quite wide, though he did narrow it with my uplift. For me, it was more a case of filling and lifting my breasts to restore their pre baby look plus an extra cup size as bonus, lol xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 14th July 2012, 9:31 am

Btw I meant to say.. The 240 looked like the 210 did when I tried them in my bra. You do lose a bit of volume once they're under the muscle x
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by contessina 14th July 2012, 12:50 pm

It really is a personal thing Blondie and what is right for one girl may not be right for another girl even if they have the same stats.

The 295s will give you 2.5mm extra width (11cm v 11.25cm) and 1mm extra projection in each implant which really is a tiny difference.

The one thing I have learnt in my boobie journey is to trust in my gut instincts and have faith in the decisions I make. xxx
contessina
contessina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 14th July 2012, 3:58 pm

Thanks girls xx

Can I see your before and after pictures Sunshinelady? What were your stats? Looking at your avatar picture, you seem to have similar stats to me but it can be misleading. Thanks hun xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 14th July 2012, 4:01 pm

Contessina, I'm tempted by 295 because it will give me extra width.. scared that it will look massive though xx

I love the below look:

265 or 295 unders - HELP!! Gisele18before

although i think gisele has overs and I can only have unders 265 or 295 unders - HELP!! 683465
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 14th July 2012, 4:17 pm

blondie12 wrote:Thanks girls xx

Can I see your before and after pictures Sunshinelady? What were your stats? Looking at your avatar picture, you seem to have similar stats to me but it can be misleading. Thanks hun xx

I'd be happy to share them with you when you become an active member hun x
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 14th July 2012, 4:25 pm

how to become an activer member? xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 14th July 2012, 4:28 pm

.. just read a post about it.. hopefully it won't take me ages ;-)
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 14th July 2012, 4:31 pm

Also what makes me wonder is that on differentr girls D cup looks different???

I don't know anymore what cup I want to be..

But I definitely love the picture that I posted earlier on.. looks a D cup to me xx

Are there any other girls that could share their pics with me who have similar stats and had 265 or 295 allergan inspira HP?

Thanks a lot xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th July 2012, 5:00 pm

blondie12 wrote:Also what makes me wonder is that on differentr girls D cup looks different???

This is because our anatomies are different hun, although some women may share the same stats and implant size, there are so many other factors that will detemine your result, such as how much breast tissue you have to start with, how your breast will naturally lay, the width of your rib cage and how that falls, your overall body fat, all these things and more are what will determine your final result and what could give one girl a D and another an F!

I don't know anymore what cup I want to be..

Dont get hung up on cup sizes babe. Your surgeon works in volume (CCs) so focusing more on a look you want, and showing your surgeons pictures of the size and shaped boobs you like, preferable on women with the same or similar body shape as yourself will help your surgeon get a better idea of how many CCs would be required to achieve the look you like.

Are there any other girls that could share their pics with me who have similar stats and had 265 or 295 allergan inspira HP?

Keep posting Blondie! The majority of women here prefer to get to know members before sharing intimate pictures of their naked breasts, I'm sure given how personal these pictures are that you'll appreciate the reason behind this. We do have a few girls that will share with newbies hun, you can recognise these ladies by looking under their avatar, they will have a status that reads they will share pictures with anyone.

Whilst you're posting away hun, if you'd like to look at before and after pics, you might find this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] useful. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie12 14th July 2012, 5:11 pm

Thanks a lot cookie xx

This surgeon's work looks really good: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Really natural but not too small xx
blondie12
blondie12
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next