Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unders

+4
Len1
claire265
Mia
Gemma31
8 posters

Go down

Unders Empty Unders

Post by Gemma31 28th July 2009, 10:30 pm

Hi girls,

I know there aren't many girls on here that have had unders but those of you that have would you mind sharing your experiences with me?

I have been advised by my PS to have unders but have seen that they don't seem to be very common and just wondered whether you unders ladies are happy with your final result or do you have any regrets?

Thanks in advance 👍

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Unders Empty Re: Unders

Post by Mia 28th July 2009, 10:48 pm

Hi Gemma!!

I have full smallish unders ananatomical... I am delighted with my whole journey and outcome. I have no other experience to compare it with and no intentions of any further 'refinement'

I am happy to share anything you think would be of any help to you!! Ask away...it is a very emotional journey with many considerations. Hug xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by claire265 29th July 2009, 8:14 am

Hi I had unders too - 265 round full projection - I've gone from a 32a to a 30E/32dd and am very happy with my results! They do feel firmer than real boobs but I hated how squishy my natural ones were anyway lol! I can get a good cleavage now they have softened but I always could before even with just empty skin. Any questions feel free to ask,
Claire x
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 29th July 2009, 9:13 am

Hi hun

I had 295 ultra high profile unders. I am very pleased with them. Yes the recovery was quite uncomfortable and painfull at times but this really did only last for about 2 weeks. However i don't really know how the pain is with overs, and everyone has a different pain threshold. To be honest after reading your first thread if you don't have enough tissue for overs you really shouldn't consider them. Listen to what you PS says. Or if your really not sure go for another 2 consultaions with different companies.

I had to have unders as i didn't have enough tissue for overs. But i always wanted unders anyway and i would have chose them even if i had the choice. It's totally personal preferance.

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 29th July 2009, 11:35 am

Hey lovely,

Is your surgeon talking full unders, ie the implant will be completely under the muscle, or do you think he may mean partials, there half the implant is under and the other half isnt?

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 29th July 2009, 11:40 am

Hiya lovely,
I had 255cc anatomical partial unders and i was in quite a but of pain with mine, everyone is different tho. My whole experience was fantastic and its the best thing i ever done. I am over the moon with my results although i kinda wished id gone bigger, lol. But the appearance and result I have got now is exactly what i wanted! xx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 29th July 2009, 12:35 pm

Hi RoxyChick,

Good question...I just phoned my PS secretary and she checked the file and said he recommended partial unders!! Is that better or worse than full unders?

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 29th July 2009, 12:43 pm

Gemma31 wrote: said he recommended partial unders!! Is that better or worse than full unders?

Ah right, well partial unders are pretty common, much more so than full unders! I've had them and am very happy. I have a nice natural slope and they are starting to soften up nicely. Have a read through this thread for more details ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 29th July 2009, 12:46 pm

Neither is better or worse Gemma...it is what is best for you!! Partials give you the best of both!!! I had full unders due to lack of breast tissue, requiring a very natural look and feel and to make breast screening easier and more accurate. Soo many decisions Rolling Eyes xxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 29th July 2009, 12:50 pm

Hi claire265,

Your before boobs are pretty much the same size as me (I'm a 34a) and I have been advised to have 340cc round partial unders. Your implant is smaller than that but your result looks great. Do you have any pictures I could see pls as I'm now worried that 340cc is gonna be too big. My PS said that should take me to a D cup. I'm 5ft 9 and weigh 11st 3lb, what do you think?

Thanks, Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 29th July 2009, 1:57 pm

Hi Gemma, im sure girls have mentioned this before but you'll measure a D cup, however implants wont look as big as someone who has natural D's. Also remember that you'll loose about 10% size with unders.

I had 410 unders and wear anything from a 32E/F to 34DD bras depending on the brand. I look about a natural small D cup though. With your stats they shouldnt look out of proportion at all xx
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down