Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

over/unders........?

4 posters

Go down

over/unders........? Empty over/unders........?

Post by leanne67 29th August 2011, 10:01 pm

hi there, im relatively new to all this and im trying to understand all the differences in the types of implants!

Firstly, ive read about the pro's and cons of unders or overs; im a 28F in my bigger size ( mine are at least 2 size difference between so im hoping to just get an implant in the smaller boob) I'm 21 and a size 8, i thought unders would suit more than overs, as im quite slim and i want them to still look natural.
Do you think unders and overs would be better? or does it all just depend of whichever the surgeon prefers to do?

and whats the difference between high profile /low profile? which is best? or does it just depend on the individual?

im so confused lol... im still waiting for my consultation but would like to have as much knowledge about all this as i can!
thanks xxxx
leanne67
leanne67
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

over/unders........? Empty Re: over/unders........?

Post by Shelsuit 29th August 2011, 10:42 pm

Hi there !!

So firstly - all we can offer is the experience we have had and really anything we all may say holds to water in comparison to what ur surgeon will suggest , with that out the way - here is my "opinion"

I had overs / moderate profile - this basically means I can exercise without muscular distortion worries, I had enough skin/tissue to cover the implant outline comfortably and also that my boobs MAY drop/soften sooner ..
The amoderate profile is good forwards projection , the high profile and extra high profile is more forwards projection obviously and the lower profile is less forwards but more in width , I'm sure some ladies with broad chests/backs find these the better fit - there is a post on here that explains all about it with diagrams also,

You can't really decide on anything untill your surgeon assests your chest/tissue/skin etc ... But taking pictures of the look you want to achieve will help in your surgeons advice...

Keep us all posted ! Xxxxxxxxxxxx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 29th August 2011, 10:49 pm

Here u go leanne67 ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This link will take you to a Modertors post on all the things u need to know PRE BA ...

Hope this helps xxxxx
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 30th August 2011, 2:21 am

I agree, you'll need to see what your surgeon suggests will be best for you.

I don't think I've ever heard of them putting in only one implant (but maybe I'm just sheltered?!). I would have thought they would need to implant both, otherwise, the non-implanted one would always look quite different..? But I'm no expert on these things!! Let me know how you get on! Will be very interesting to see how things go with only 1 implant. xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 30th August 2011, 8:38 am

I have heard of women havn reconstructive surgery n only having one implant. fake breasts will look diffetent to real in my eyes. i wouldnt b surprised if th ps suggest taking some tissue out of th larger one to match thm up. n if u didnt want to b th smaller size, they may thn suggest implants in both. im no expert tho so dont hold me to that!"
as u r very slim i think its very difficult to see whether u will hav ovrs or undrs as u obv have quite a lot of breast tissue alrwady. .just wait n see wat happens at th consultation. take pics of boobs that u like do he can see wat u like. x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down