Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lumpy bumpy boobs

5 posters

Go down

Lumpy bumpy boobs Empty Lumpy bumpy boobs

Post by angelslice 23rd December 2010, 12:10 am

Hi girls, hope you can help. I had my ba over a year ago now but when I run my fingers over the skin on both boobs I can feel that it's bumpy and uneven, does anyone else have this or should I be worried? I know boobs can generally be lumpy anyway and it doesn't feel like there are actually lumps, just an uneven feel. I don't think it's rippling as I had a fair bit of breast tissue to start with.
Any comments would be great, thanks x
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Lumpy bumpy boobs Empty Re: Lumpy bumpy boobs

Post by misf1 23rd December 2010, 12:30 am

Hi hun, is this a recent thing or have your breasts always felt this way? If its recent it could be hormone changes, which can make your breast tissue a bit lumpy around that time of the month. I suppose it could be rippling if your scar tissue has attached itself to your breast tissue. It might be worth trying to see your surgeon just for him to check. You could also ask James McDiarmid on here to see if he can give you a better answer, as I really dont know sorry.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 23rd December 2010, 12:58 am

Maybe you should go to your doctor to get them checked out first of all to rule out anything serious, then maybe try ringing your surgeon see if he could check if not your surgeon another experienced one just for an opinion.
If u dont find out what they are by any medical proffesionals and they dont bother you appearance or pain wise i would just leave them :) Xxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd December 2010, 8:17 am

Have you had weight loss since having your BA? This will effect the appearance of your boobs if you have and can contribute to rippling. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 23rd December 2010, 9:42 am

hi ya, i get this too if im leaning forward slightly, and run my fingers over the bottom of my boobs, i can feel the unevenness, i put it down to rippling, i cant see it but can defintly feel it x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by angelslice 23rd December 2010, 10:22 am

Hiya girls, thanks so much for the replies. Yes I have lost weight since my ba but not a great deal, perhaps half a stone?
It's just unevenness on the surface around the nipple area. It feels like I'd imagine rippling would feel, I just assumed I wouldn't get that with lots if breast tissue but if I'm wrong then that's great!
Thanks again xx
angelslice
angelslice
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 454

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd December 2010, 10:27 am

Yeah, if you've had some weight loss, you'll lose fat from the breast too and this can effect the asthetics of the breast.

If it's not 'visible' I wouldn't let it concern you hun. Lots of women can 'feel' the rippling but their boobs still look great! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down