Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!!! Article in the Daily mail on 'boob job girls'

+7
Vix
angbabyxx
abbie
minxie
littlewisher
chicksville
Alt_Barbie
11 posters

Go down

!!!! Article in the Daily mail on 'boob job girls' Empty !!!! Article in the Daily mail on 'boob job girls'

Post by Alt_Barbie 8th December 2010, 4:57 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1335135/Sorry-girls-men-just-dont-Silicon-Valleys-sexy.html

What a **** !!!

Does he think that women get boob jobs just to look nice for men?
So narrow minded... Man id like to give him a slap!
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

!!!! Article in the Daily mail on 'boob job girls' Empty Re: !!!! Article in the Daily mail on 'boob job girls'

Post by chicksville 8th December 2010, 5:19 pm

There's a thread about this in the health and fitness section. A few ladies have been posting on that DM page.

But I agree, that man has got his head up his **naughty word** if that's his train of thought.

I guess we're just a bunch of no brainers and where the surgeon makes pockets for the implant our brains fall out. The bit that's gets up my nose is 'A woman with real class would never have a boob job. For here’s the most remarkable thing that no surgeon who takes your money will ever tell you: those big inflatables just aren’t sexy.'

Bloody idiot but then again he's employed by the DM so he wasn't 1st in the que when it comes to having common sense.
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1694

Back to top Go down

!!!! Article in the Daily mail on 'boob job girls' Empty Re: !!!! Article in the Daily mail on 'boob job girls'

Post by littlewisher 8th December 2010, 5:21 pm

Google him he is an ugly old man anyway xx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by minxie 8th December 2010, 5:31 pm

What a w**ker! That's just his opinion - what makes him think he can speak for all men? Also notice how the majority of those celeb booby pics are very bad examples! There isn't one 'real' woman there with a nice result...

Mx
minxie
minxie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 8th December 2010, 5:31 pm

True.

So ladies, when you read that crap think of this:

!!!! Article in the Daily mail on 'boob job girls' Cosmo10

I bet he has women throwing themselves at him!
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 8th December 2010, 5:41 pm

im devastated that he doesnt like my tits :(
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 8th December 2010, 5:43 pm

Ha, What does he know anyway? I had my boobies done for ME and ME alone.....and us girls shouldn't have to 'defend' ourselves on the matter, certainly not to an ugly, jumped-up a***hole like HIM.

Get a life mate (or maybe a bit of botox)!!!!!!

Angiexx

angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 8th December 2010, 5:59 pm

wtf has happened to his hair?
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 8th December 2010, 6:03 pm

abbie wrote:wtf has happened to his hair?

That's his way of making an effort for the ladies!!

As for botox just grab him roughly by the neck and shake the wrinkles out.

chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vix 8th December 2010, 8:08 pm

It also bothers me that he thinks the only reason possible for getting boobs done is for a man. I will have jackass tattooed accross my face if i want to (just for the record, i dont),i dont care what men think. I never had any complaints about my boobs from guys before and having them done was definately nothing to do with what men what to see or feel, it was my decision. Makes me very mad actually that he says that people who have them done have no class, would he say that to a cancer patient, or someone who had suffered other major trauma in that area! Grrrrr!

Ok, off my soap box now xx
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 8th December 2010, 8:08 pm

abbie wrote:im devastated that he doesnt like my tits :(

me too !!!! Article in the Daily mail on 'boob job girls' 557141 such a gorgeous looking example of a man !!!! Article in the Daily mail on 'boob job girls' 267328
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th December 2010, 8:34 pm

I'd rather have fake boobs than be a natural c*ck anyday! !!!! Article in the Daily mail on 'boob job girls' 221105
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 8th December 2010, 9:04 pm

Cookie you tickle me Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 8th December 2010, 11:55 pm

It seems there could be something personel going on here. I have been reading up on Mr Landesman and this is some of what i have found:

"Cosmo Landesman is a journalist and editor and son of Jay and Fran Landesman. With his then wife Julie Burchill, he set up the magazine The Modern Review. The magazine folded, and Burchill left him for Charlotte Raven, one of the female interns."

"Having heard his name before, but not knowing why he should be preaching at me on the joys of celebrities, a quick Google informs us that he was previously married to Julie Burchill, the harridan ex-Stalinist upmarket Glenda Slagg from hell, which just about sums up what we ought to expect."

"Is there a connection between having a stupid name and being, well, stupid? Today, following on from Gordon Brown's weekend interview with the Grauniad in claiming that we were "moving on" from the celebrity culture, we have Cosmo Landesman telling us why we all love Kerry Katona. Just try and get your head round that. Yes, the man is somehow trying to compare Virginia Woolf, one of the greatest female writers of all time, to that soulless **** best known for appearing in Iceland adverts and for winning I'm A Celebrity a few years back. Even claiming her as the Woolf of the Heat generation is too much."

Like the pictures he chose to highlight boob jobs, I have picked the one sided quotes about his work. And unfortunately like pictures and stories of bad BA's there are a lot of bad reviews of his work to chose from. Poorly written, flimsy and unrealistic were most comments.

As for his attack on ladies on have BA's for men or being just plan stupid, hog wash!

But what do we expect for the DM.

chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by leaspin 17th January 2011, 9:33 pm

Thank you ladies for making me giggle so much. The story of his wife leaving him for another lady obviously couldnt have happened to a nicer man!

I personally dont care if he or other men do not fancy me. I am having my boobs done because I want them done for me. I know my hubby will love my boobs as we chat about it lots and I will love them. That is enough for me! :boobchick:
leaspin
leaspin
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down