Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

breasts more tender 3 days post op

+6
jellytot1
Peachy34
shelle222
CharlieB
COOKIE
angbabyxx
10 posters

Go down

breasts more tender 3 days post op Empty breasts more tender 3 days post op

Post by angbabyxx 12th November 2010, 12:12 pm

hi, I am new to this so bare with me. I am 3 days post op after 365cc overs at Transform Manchester. All seemed to be going ok, pain manageable etc, but 3 days in and right breast (on outside edge of breast) really tender to touch, no outward signs though. I have got a couple of little bruises at the side of my wound dressing but they are not sore at all. Also, my breasts are quite far apart and considering my main aim was to achieve a 'cleavage' I don't have one! Surgeon said they 'should' come together more once swelling goes down, and they should drop too as they are sitting quite high....any reassurance would be good.
From what I've read so far on this site, all the girls have been a big help with BA Virgins like me.
thank you Angie xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

breasts more tender 3 days post op Empty Re: breasts more tender 3 days post op

Post by COOKIE 12th November 2010, 12:18 pm

Day 3 is generally the worst day for most ladies babe, it's when you're swelling is at it's worst.

Your boobs might look an odd shape, or really high or just not quite what you were first expecting from your BA, this is all normal though hun.

Your boobs need time to relax and settle, they'll also soften up too making a cleavage much more achievable.

So don't judge your boobs just yet hun, be patient and allow them time to heal. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieB 12th November 2010, 12:20 pm

Hi honey - well I am only 2 weeks post op myself BUT I have to say my boobs still feel tender around the bottom/up the sides and this is COMPLETELY normal!! Mine are beginning to soften up and I can move them a little now (squish them together!!) Did you have overs or unders?? Besides the tenderness are you coping alright with the pain killers?? they made me feel REALLY sick!! x
CharlieB
CharlieB
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 846

Back to top Go down

Post by shelle222 12th November 2010, 12:31 pm

Hi angbaby
I have sent you the password to have a look at mine. Day 3 was definitely the worse day for me too. I am now 11 days post op and have the odd twinge now and then but don't need painkillers. Mine also rode high on my chest and were miles apart, but they are starting to drop and are coming together more. Hang in there, it will all come together (sorry about the pun!) in time.

XShelleX
shelle222
shelle222
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 12th November 2010, 4:53 pm

CharlieB wrote:Hi honey - well I am only 2 weeks post op myself BUT I have to say my boobs still feel tender around the bottom/up the sides and this is COMPLETELY normal!! Mine are beginning to soften up and I can move them a little now (squish them together!!) Did you have overs or unders?? Besides the tenderness are you coping alright with the pain killers?? they made me feel REALLY sick!! x

Thanks for that. I had overs and pain not been too bad up to today!! Painkillers not causing a problem so far, hope I don't need to up them, coz then they might start usetting my tum too. x
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 12th November 2010, 4:56 pm

This seems to be the worst time for alot of people most of the drugs from the op are out of your system so you need to try and keep on top of your painkillers and hopefully you will start to feel better soon. Look on the bright side you have big boobies Cheerleader
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 16th November 2010, 2:49 pm

Peachy34 wrote:This seems to be the worst time for alot of people most of the drugs from the op are out of your system so you need to try and keep on top of your painkillers and hopefully you will start to feel better soon. Look on the bright side you have big boobies Cheerleader
Sorry have'nt got back sooner, thnx for assurance. 1 week in now and pain/discomfort changes day to day, taking paracetamol most of the time now, not co-codemal, don't want toget hooked on the strong stuff, take them when I REALLY need them. Angiexx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 16th November 2010, 2:56 pm

Glad you are feeling a little better and not relying on the strong pain killers too much - I'm not looking forward to DAY 3 as so many people find they feel terrible - for me it will be Xmas Eve! x
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 16th November 2010, 10:46 pm

jellytot1 wrote:Glad you are feeling a little better and not relying on the strong pain killers too much - I'm not looking forward to DAY 3 as so many people find they feel terrible - for me it will be Xmas Eve! x
hi babe, yes day 3 and beyond more discomfort than first few days (because your still quite numb early on) but honestly it isn't really that bad.....everyone different but I've done ok so far (fingers and toes crossed - lol)
I'm a singer in a band and I was gigging last saturday night, only had op on the Tuesday!! I think overall the worst thing is not knowing what 'sensations' your gonna feel the next day, (flutters, twinges etc) lots of strange feelings and according to the 'experts' on this forum, all the changes they experienced with their 'boobies' day to day!!!!!! It sounds like a good 6months/year before things settle down. Keep us posted as you get nearer to your big day!! (((hugs))) Angiexx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 17th November 2010, 4:19 am

I found mine to have the most discomfort around 5-7 days post op, and the discomfort was mainly due to the skin stretching to accomodate the implant so my discomfort was underneath and along the sides.

Hopefully you are feeling better soon :flowers:
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy123451 24th July 2014, 8:16 pm

Hi I had my op 3 days ago and I'm still In bed most the day ! Still very sore and tight feeling...still on pain relief evey 4-6hours !
Any help or tips from girls or over this stage would be a great help?!!
Gong to try and get up and about abit more tommorow :) x
Maddy123451
Maddy123451
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 24th July 2014, 9:10 pm

Day 3-4 is generally the worst. You should get up and about a little bit by now, it's not good to stay in bed all day (increases risk of DVT). A week is usually the turning point for most girls x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by betterboobies 25th July 2014, 8:09 am

I had mine done in Manchester with Mr. Persico. The day i came out i didnt really have any pain and thought ooh this is good but like you say on day 3 i changed my mind. My right breast was very sore and i had burning pains and shooting pains but it settles down after about a week. i went back to work after a week and i was fine by then. How did you find Manchester i wasnt all that impressed but my results are fantastic
betterboobies
betterboobies
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down