Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24 Days, & Boobies are still so numb &tender :'(

+4
angbabyxx
carol_s
Alt_Barbie
02050Mama
8 posters

Go down

24 Days, & Boobies are still so numb &tender  :'( Empty 24 Days, & Boobies are still so numb &tender :'(

Post by 02050Mama 3rd January 2011, 3:21 pm

Hi Girls-Yes, my topic says "numb AND tender" WTF right? <sigh> I hope I am just being impatient, but-I WANNA PLAY AND ENJOY, as does the hubby ;) Don;t get me wrong, we "play" each night, but so carefully hissy
The top half of my boobs are not numb at all, yet the skin is so tender-like its covered in a bruise, but all my bruising has subsided. The bottom half of my boobs are almost entirely numb, INCLUDING MY ENTIRE NIPPLES- hissy I can feel pressure, but no other sensations-
Now of course because of this, I am obsessed with rubbing, poking, and prodding at them, just waiting for the soreness and/or numbness to subside-I have great cleavage, and they have definitely settled down, (my right one was punching me in the face for like a week) but I cannot enjoy a good bra, because it gets so sore!
To recap my boobie history, I have 420CC (in right, 400CC in left) Saline, Unders-also they did a "bi-planar" approach to give the appearance of a lift as I some "minor" (They said it was minor, but it wasn't minor to me LOL) sagging.
Not too keep complaining, but they are also SO FIRM-More firm than I imagined them being-I don't know if they will soften up more too-it's funny I can literally feel my boob on the "end" of my new boob! LOL-That is the only soft part! Don't get me wrong-THEY LOOK AWESOME-But, I want them to feel awesome too-and not be half numb and hurt when touched-too much to ask? Is it gonna get better-if so when?
I suppose I also get worried about capsular contraction-How would I ever know it was happening? Doc said it can happen 6 days, weeks, or years after-but if I am sore and hard now, how could I tell the difference? <sigh> Hate to be paranoid-just worried about the love of my life-my new boobies! (I mean my kids, and hubby -LOL) Any and all advice is welcomed-sorry for the loaded post-lots of questions!
PS-Boobie massage? I have read about it-but Doc never told me to do so (or not to do so either). I have post op check-up in mid-January, but it's via Skype, as I travelled 1000+ miles down to Alabama for my surgery, and am gonna ask all this then-but Doc won;t be able to feel my boobs-getting impatient! boobsign
02050Mama
02050Mama
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

24 Days, & Boobies are still so numb &tender  :'( Empty Re: 24 Days, & Boobies are still so numb &tender :'(

Post by Alt_Barbie 3rd January 2011, 3:36 pm

24 days is still early... Seen some women that after 6+ weeks they are still tender.

Am I right in thinking that Saline is firmer than Silicone?
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

24 Days, & Boobies are still so numb &tender  :'( Empty Re: 24 Days, & Boobies are still so numb &tender :'(

Post by 02050Mama 3rd January 2011, 3:45 pm

Alt_Barbie-Thanks for the response! Yes, you are right in thinking saline is firmer than silicone-but is till supposed to have softeness and jiggle. I suppose I just didn't imagine them being as firm as they are-am still hoping for them to settle in-Honestly I could deal with the firmness, if they just weren't half numb and half sore! I wanna enjoy them more!
If you don't mind my asking, am I to read that you were blessed with a 32D (32 is SO tiny around you must really look like Barbie!), and now are choosing to go bigger? Or did you already go bigger and are now a 32D? I see your avatar pic and it doesn't look like a D cup-but its kinda cloudy and not a great boobie view! No offense at all please-just curious!
02050Mama
02050Mama
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 3rd January 2011, 3:50 pm

Don't worry too much hunnie, it's still very early days yet. Mine are still numb and I'm only three days ahead of you - but oddly enough they still become erect if they are touched in a certain manner - it's just that I don't get the pleasure feedback that I did before the operation. However, the fact that they do become erect would suggest that they are working correctly, so once the nerves have properly regenerated and are correctly linked up to my brain, then I will get the pleasure back (I really do hope so otherwise I will be properly wee, weed off)
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 3rd January 2011, 3:51 pm

I was a 32D & just had 700cc. I would look like barbie if I wasnt such a short **naughty word**! I know the pic is poo as its on my iphone hehe I just wanted to get my boobs up like everyone else ^_^

I think the numbness lasts a while im afraid :(
Once the numbness goes it turns into ouchyness because they are so sensitive lol
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by 02050Mama 3rd January 2011, 4:09 pm

@Carol-Yeah, mine still get hard when cold or touched too :) I also thought that was a good sign! I will cross my fingers with you for sensation to return! boobsign

@Alt_Barbie-Being tall is over-rated!! LOL-I'm 5'9" and can NEVER wear heels, because I look like an giant! Shorter girls can wear wedges, and heels, and boots-all while still blending in with everyone-There are SO many sexy shoes I would never have the gall to wear unless at a nightclub, or a wedding-because of my height-As for the "ouchyness" (LOL, good word) I am half ouchy already-IT SUCKS!-I want that to be gone too! boobsign
02050Mama
02050Mama
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 3rd January 2011, 4:17 pm

The top half of my boobs are not numb at all, yet the skin is so tender-like its covered in a bruise, but all my bruising has subsided. The bottom half of my boobs are almost entirely numb, INCLUDING MY ENTIRE NIPPLES- hissy I can feel pressure, but no other sensations-
I'm nearly 2 months post op hun and my skin underneath my left boob is still numb in patches and my nipples are quite sensitive - not in a nice way, OUCH)
Not too keep complaining, but they are also SO FIRM-More firm than I imagined them being
- I think when you go under the muscle your boobs WILL be firmer and take longer to soften and settle.
PS-Boobie massage? I have read about it-but Doc never told me to do so (or not to do so either).
All surgeons have their own way of doing things and some recommend massage, others don't. I was advised to but then I have overs and it is more common place to massage with overs than unders.
In the main, you are still in the early stages of healing hun, so I wouldn't be too concerned, there are still lots of changes to come. We have all had to learn to be patient.......although easier said than done sometimes!!!! xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 3rd January 2011, 5:01 pm

I still have a numb patch on my right boob and I had my BA 8 months ago. Although I have feelings in my niples Im not all that sure that there is as much feeling as there was pre op. I confess that I dont really mind either as I would rather have big boobs without much feeling than have no boobs with lots of feeling x
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 3rd January 2011, 7:00 pm

I had the same numbness for quite a while, it seems to come back in patches. It took a full year for full sensation to come back as this is how long damaged nerves can take to recover. If a nerve has been cut in can result in some permanent numbness. I wouldn't worry though it just takes a while to get the sensation back. I think whether you have silicone or saline, it doesn't matter, at this stage post op they are all like rocks lol. Dont worry they will soften up and jiggle, it can just take a while, either a few weeks or a few months, it just depends on the person. As for massage I think they instruct you to massage from very early on with smooth implants, not so much with textured. Have you got another check up? they may show you how to massage if needed in that.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 02050Mama 4th January 2011, 1:56 am

Thanks girls! It is SO helpful to hear everyone's experiances and opinions-Pheobe, I completely agree that I would give up ALL sensation in my boobs in order to have bigger, perkier boobies. And, I would also have agreed for them to stay as hard as rocks in order to be better-BUT...I am a girl, and I WANT IT ALL, AND NOW! LOL-Looks like I will just have to be patient.
@misf1-I also heard it can take up to a year OR TWO, for sensation to come back, and it does for 85% of women experiancing numbness after 3 months. I guess I am just hoping that is not the case. Still the numbness is better than the soreness-Hubby and i wanna enjoy them physically not just visually. Plus all the weird sensation makes them feel like something attached to my body, not an actual body part, but like a water bra that has been welded onto me! They also look super fake, because of their firmness-especially in a bathing suit-but Hey they look like beautiful super fake boobs, so I shouldn't complain!LOL-I will be eagerly awaiting my changes, and sorry, but will be keeping everyone updated while I wait..LOL.. THANKS GIRLS! boobsign
02050Mama
02050Mama
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 02050Mama 4th January 2011, 2:01 am

Angelbabyxx-thank you for taking the time to not only read my whole post, but to break down all my questions and answer them! I am hoping that my post-op appointment will be a good time to have my questions answered again, even though it will be through Skype-It is nice to hear that most everyone here is dealing with or has dealt with similar issues. Reading it in your doctor booklet is one thing, but hearing it is better boobsign
02050Mama
02050Mama
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 4th January 2011, 8:15 am

Hi again Angelina. I asked James McDiarmid (our resident PS who helps helps out in the forums) about my loss of nipple sensation and you can read his reply [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Looks promising dance
and sorry, but will be keeping everyone updated while I wait
I think everybody will look forward eagerly for your updates - so no need to be sorry hun
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 02050Mama 4th January 2011, 8:20 pm

@Carol-THANKS for looking into that for us! I am SO happy to keep being reassured. I am hopeful that because our nipples still become errect, and we both have strange tingles ect, that WE WILL get the feeling back-but it is even better to be reassured by a surgeon.
After doing a lot of reading on here yesterday, I spent a while (more than I am already usually doing-LOL) prodding around at my boobies to see what was what..I noticed that my nipples while numb, are almost sensitive at the same time?
That is to say that friction or manipulation seems to make the skin tender-if that makes any sense LOL-Anyway this seemed to further confirm that changes are occurring, because this was not the case the other night when the hubby was "prodding" LOL-
I also have noticed that the more I gently squeeze and move my boobs around, the less tender they become. I never had the audacity to try that out before because I didn't want them to hurt more! However, sure enough after leaving them all bound up in my sports bra again for hours, they became sore again-kind of like "morning boob" LOL-
Keep me posted if you have any changes, as our boobs are almost the same age-LOL-I am curious to know!-Also do you have Silicone-it doesn;t say under your avatar, but based on the brand of implant I am assuming they are-if so, are they still quite firm to the touch? Lemme know! Thanks Babe! xx boobsign
02050Mama
02050Mama
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 4th January 2011, 8:39 pm

Hi Angelina,
Thanks for replying - I LOVE your style of writing (and your thought processes) you had me bursting out laughing at some of the things you said - in fact I'm having difficulty writing this reply as the laptop is perched on my lap and with me still laughing, the keyboard is wobbling all over the place. Just as well I'm here on my own otherwise folk would think I'm going mad as I keep laughing at my computer.
Yes, I did have the silicone 'Soft Touch' implants and although they are firm, they don't seem as rock hard as they did immediately after the op - but because mine were unders, they will never quite soften to what somebody who has had overs done as the muscle tissue will always make them firmer - but the positive from unders is that they won't be subject to gravitational forces quite as severely as overs and therefore I won't be kicking them whilst I'm walking LOL. (NO, they aren't that BIG honestly).
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HighMaintainance 4th January 2011, 9:07 pm

I"m really glad the doctor James said that pleasurable sensation will occur again. That's been one of the negative things on my mind about getting the BA. I (as I'm sure many girls will appreciate) really, really value pleasure sensation from my nipples and would be utterly mortified if I could not get the ability to get pleasure from them back. I think that's the thing I'll be looking out for the most as I recover from the BA.
HighMaintainance
HighMaintainance
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 4th January 2011, 9:18 pm

I know what you mean HM, it was my biggest fear too as I too love the sensation that they give you .................. but I was prepared to sacrifice this as the absolute last resort in my quest for larger boobs (or should I say boobs as there was very little there to start off with). However now I've got my lovely boobies, I want it all so maybe I'll substitute boob greed for nipple sensation greed now LOL.
However it was reassuring to get that answer back from James
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 02050Mama 5th January 2011, 1:18 pm

@Carol-LOL-So this is the post you were talking about..hehehehe..I am LOLing thinking of you LOLing, and chasing your laptop around in your lap to type! I've SO been there! As for my "style of writing" and "thought processes", I am a senior in college, going for social work, and have written SO many papers, both of my opinion, persuausive essays and factual papers-all of which I almost always get an "A" on-A lot of my professors and everyone close to me says I should write a book, as I have a "way with words", and being a social worker, is so tamed and depressing, my "way" couldn't shine-But social work is my passion, as corny as that sounds-LOL-besides SCREW THAT! Posting, and Facebooking is one thing-I could never write a book! Too much work! I can't wait to never write again, I tell 'em-makes my professors cringe!! :doh: HAHAHAHA
@HighMaintenance-I also agree with you about enjoying some good nipple pleasure-WHO DOESN'T RIGHT!-LOL-But like Carol I woul dhave traded ANYTHING for boobies-probably including, but not limited to my pinkie toes (hey you never even see them in cute peek-a-boo style shoes anyway, right?)-but like Carol (again) now that I have my boobies, I WANT IT ALL!

However, if its any consolation, most women that have numbness regain ALL feeling back within a year (85% my PS says), and many women do not even experiance boobie numbness, except along the incision line (hopefully you do not also enjoy "crease manipulation!)
Also, even though I cannot feel my nipples to the touch, I can still feel pressure. This being said, when my hubby gets to work, I am still pleasured, as I can see what he is doing and feel the pressure of it-To be honest I think I enjoy that more than my old tiny, droopy boobies, with all the sensations, because I feel SO much sexier now. woohoo Hope that helps! help xx
02050Mama
02050Mama
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 5th January 2011, 1:30 pm

I've just updated my Diary entry which you can find [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which includes comments regarding the lack of sensation and other interesting snippets of information
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 5th January 2011, 2:11 pm

Hay Hun you are still very early on in your healing process & it can take a long time to get all the feeling back.
Im just over a year post-op now & only have a small 50p sized bit of numb on my left boob on the inside v part of the boob but im hoping it will also get the feeling back.
Its a good sign that your nipples are also feeling sore as well as the numbness as that means the nerves are re-joining but its just the most odd & amost unbarible feeling lol

Happy healing Hunnie x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by 02050Mama 6th January 2011, 2:43 am

Thanks Crystal thank you You're right it is a weird and strange feeling-I HATE IT! But I LOVE my new boobs, so I will deal, and be patient shrug xx
02050Mama
02050Mama
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down