Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January Buddies!

+29
Jolene1984
kittyminx
hannah766
heresjojo
Zzz1981
Lexi27
luvlea
angbabyxx
Gabby
carol_s
smalls
OliviaFellows
Sofee
lilibet
tassia
ToriLoula
rae-rae
deflated
rachelmoore
titanic_girl
emmamichellex
Mima
hoojiehayley
COOKIE
Loubyroo
Alt_Barbie
Carrie
Emma22
nads
33 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

January Buddies! - Page 3 Empty Re: January Buddies!

Post by Emma22 6th December 2010, 8:35 am

It's good that we are quite similar then... I'm 5ft 7 and about 10 st 5. I barely have anything up top but surgeon recommended overs as I have enough tissue to carry them off which I wasn't too surprised by! Plus I can't find a bad review of his work so am happy to go with what he
says...

Yes def c/d sports bras maybe 36 c and 34 d
included in those as the bigger band may be
needed :)

Hi carrie!! :)
X
Emma22
Emma22
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 6th December 2010, 10:30 am

It's good to be back! We went to center parcs for a winter wonderland themed break - it was great and even had a sprinkling of snow - magical! Really trying to focus on Christmas now, but my mind keeps wandering back to my BA - it would be a bit sad to ask santa for front fastening PJs wouldn't it? Anyone found any half decent ones yet?

I've realised that I have very few button-up tops and certainly not any to fit new bigger boobies into - I'm gonna be living in sports bras and zip-up hoodies until I can lift my arms again. How long do you reckon it will be before we can do that again?
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by emmamichellex 6th December 2010, 9:59 pm

yeah we are very similar ! i'm 5'5 and about 10.5 also i lost 2 and a half stone this year on slimming world so this is kind of the end of a transformation despite only being 19...
I haven't read a bad review on mine either, apparently he likes the very natural look so when i asked the maximum size he would recommend he said they may have a slight fake look which i don't mind! we are paying for it after all!

think i'll go for the same size bras i wear a 36b now.. literally just for comfort and padding but i measure 34!

aww carrie center parks is lovely glad you had a nice time! I have looked everywhere for front fastening pj's and finding it difficult unless they have sheep on them or you want to look like a human cow haha.. the search continues!
I can't live in zip ups for long i've only booked a week off work! what have you guys booed off?
Xxx
emmamichellex
emmamichellex
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma22 7th December 2010, 12:06 am

Emmamichelle this is so weird!! I'm only 21 (will be 22 by ba buy clinging on to the 21 as long as poss!) I also used to weigh a lot more and tend to buy 36 for the same reason.

I only have a week off but work in an office so I think this helps!? But I'm with ya on the hoodie thing they will all be thinking wow she's let herself go!! Haha

X
Emma22
Emma22
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mima 7th December 2010, 8:08 am

Howdy January Buddies,

I hope you're all having a great day like me.

I went for my final "implant try on" today. Mum came along which was great. Mum is staying with me post op to help so I think this appointment put her at ease :)

I'm locked in for 395cc silicone cohesive via crease incisions. I feel so much happier. I was pretty worried they would be too big. The only decision to go is: overs vs partially under.

:cheerlead: YIPPEE :cheerlead:
Mima
Mima
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 8th December 2010, 7:08 pm

emmamichellex wrote:I can't live in zip ups for long i've only booked a week off work! what have you guys booed off?
Xxx

I haven't gone back to work yet since my second baby, planning to in 2011, so thought Jan was the perfect time for long awaited ba. So I can slob about the house in pretty much anything I suppose. Having said that I did buy myself a superdry fitted shirt today - made sure it was roomy enough for new boobs ... although I wonder if I'll be so swollen I won't be able to get it done up - be the first time I've ever had that problem dance
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 8th December 2010, 7:10 pm

OMG! Just seen my countdown calendar is all days and no months. It's gonna fly by for us now girls xxx
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by emmamichellex 8th December 2010, 10:36 pm

haha its very strange em, but nice that i have someone similar to compare with :) !
It definately helps that you work in an office... i work in a nursery shrug which could be very awkward i've told them i can't lift for 6 weeks .. expecially heavy babies! and the older ones just jump all over me.. so i can't win really!!

aww mima thats awesome, i havent even had an implant try on it was snowing when i met my surgeon so he was quite keen to set back off for london, i dont mind tho i've gone for the biggest he recommends and i'm happy with that :) and he chose overs for me.. nice that you have the choice but more decisions for you!!

carrie january is a very good time for you then! just have to take it easy expecially having 2 children around! we'll all be healed and ready to buy nice bikinis for summer yipee
will need to be getting a superdry shirt soon have to be somewhat trendy post op ;) !

has everyone told many people your having a BA?
xx
emmamichellex
emmamichellex
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by rae-rae 9th December 2010, 4:04 pm

Hi Nads,

Ive just registered, as ive typed into Google about implant sizes and what bra size to be expected post surgery etc and found this site.

My op is on the 14th Jan and i am extremly excited but also very nervous!!

Ive got the 430 implant size, round, and i am currently around a 32b, do youhave any idea of what size i will go up to?

Rae - Rae x
rae-rae
rae-rae
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 10th December 2010, 2:21 pm

Hi rae-rae, welcome to the forum and January buddies wavey
It's pretty difficult to predict what we are gonna end up with as lots depends on your build and what you have already. You'll probably be able to find posts on this site from girls with similar statistics and implants sizes, but even then there's no guarantee (as I've found out myself!). I'm likely having 450 rounds, partially under muscle and hoping for a full C/D. Ultimately you need to go with the advice of your surgeon - have you tried the 430 implants on?
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rae-rae 10th December 2010, 4:32 pm

Thanks Carrie, ooh our dates are a week apart!

I am so excited!
I tried the 420 implants on, im assuming that all companies measure the implants differently ?xxx
rae-rae
rae-rae
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 10th December 2010, 7:18 pm

Hi everyone just to let you know I am booked in for my bigger boobies 14th Jan xxxxx
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 10th December 2010, 8:41 pm

Hi ToriLoula, welcome to Jan buddies wavey

Rae-rae, I believe that implant sizes do vary by company. I can only speak for my own which are gonna be allergan inspira textured soft-touch, they measure 13cm in diameter and are high projection giving 450cc in volume. Go by what you saw in the mirror!!
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hoojiehayley 11th December 2010, 9:25 am

Hi and welcome TouriLoula!!! x
hoojiehayley
hoojiehayley
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by tassia 11th December 2010, 9:32 am

I'm booked in on the 28th jan with Dr Singh (MYA). Any others at highgate that day? Soooo excited!!!
tassia
tassia
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by hoojiehayley 11th December 2010, 5:48 pm

Hey tassia! I'm booked in on the 28th too! Not at highgate though, in Cornwall, ooooh not long now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x
hoojiehayley
hoojiehayley
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ToriLoula 11th December 2010, 7:49 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome Jan buddies! I'm too exited I just cant wait. Anyone else on 14th?
ToriLoula
ToriLoula
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by lilibet 11th December 2010, 11:19 pm

Hi January buddies, my BA is booked for 10 Jan - I have chosed 315 moderate projection anatomical SIlimed Pure implants (much lower capsular contracture rate plus they don't move once in which is important for anatomicals) - I have done loads of research on these. The thing is I'm constantly excited about the fact that I am finally doing this after about 10 years of thinking about it, that I have generally lost my appetite, so have lost a few pounds too - bonus!!

I also have to tell my mum at some point over Christmas which is stressing me a bit, but I'm just going to say I have made up my mind and booked it (she's said in the past that she can't understand why anyone would want to have a BA & put a foreign object in their body). It's ridiculous as I'm 43, have 2 kids, a great job - but still stressing about telling my mum. Have any of you told your mum yet?
yipee
lilibet
lilibet
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by hoojiehayley 12th December 2010, 9:08 am

My mum's actually had an uplift with implants about 10 years ago so she's been really supportive. All the women in my family are characterisically flat chested and after 2 kids she finally decided to get them done at 48 years old and they look amazing, it's what made me decide I wanted mine done.

I'm sure if you explain to her that it's something you seriously want and it will make you happy, then she'll be happy for you.

I'm having 300s or 340s on the 28th and haven't told a lot of people, not really expecting anyone to notice either, as it's not a massive size implant that's going in, maybe you could just not tell her if you don't think she'd understand?

Hope it all works out for you anyway xxxx
hoojiehayley
hoojiehayley
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

January Buddies! - Page 3 Empty JAH 06th!!

Post by Sofee 12th December 2010, 7:51 pm

Hey girls,

I was ment to post on here but i posted on the wrong bit last time..what a tool!! Im having my boobs done on the 06th Jan..my god am I excited..but ill probably cry with nerves on the day! Ive wanted a boob job since I was 15 and im now 19 soo its rather exciting!! im having 280cc and im an A now..so hopefully a nice difference!!

xx dance
Sofee
Sofee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by hoojiehayley 12th December 2010, 9:04 pm

Hi Sofee! Welcome to January Buddies!!!! x
hoojiehayley
hoojiehayley
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 13th December 2010, 10:23 am

Hi tassia, lillibet and sofee, welcome to Jan buddies wavey

lilibet wrote:I also have to tell my mum at some point over Christmas which is stressing me a bit, but I'm just going to say I have made up my mind and booked it (she's said in the past that she can't understand why anyone would want to have a BA & put a foreign object in their body). It's ridiculous as I'm 43, have 2 kids, a great job - but still stressing about telling my mum. Have any of you told your mum yet?

Lilibet, I have always had small boobs and often wished for bigger and I was so much happier with how they looked when pregnant and breastfeeding. But after 2 kids they were small and empty and I've been pretty miserable with them. Anyway, over the years my mum has made countless comments about breast implants. e.g. don't mess around with nature etc. So she was the person I most worried about telling. One day she gave me a bra that was nearly new but didn't fit her - 34 B, no padding. I got all teary and said that I should be so lucky! We talked some more and she realised how unhappy I was - and I'm generally a pretty confident person. Since then she's been great and her support was like a green light to go ahead with the op - I haven't looked back. Mum's can be surprising, whatever her reaction you'll feel better once you've told her. And her reaction will be an expression of her love and worry - we'd feel the same for our kids wouldn't we? Good luck and let us know how it goes xxx
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lilibet 13th December 2010, 10:34 pm

Hi Carrie - thanks for you story about your mum - yes, you're absolutley right, its the waiting to tell her which is making me more nervous - I know that ultimatley she will be supportive & I just need to get on with it - probably this weekend - will let you know x

I think it's great that we're here together & are all having our ops around the same time - I'll have to work out the tickertape so I can have a count down - haven't got around to that yet! But I love looking at everyone's posts - very reassuring & exciting too & I simply have to login everynight to check!! Even though I am discussing this with my sister & close friends, there's nothing like discussing with people who are going through or have been through the same thing!
lilibet
lilibet
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 16th December 2010, 2:02 pm

Hi girls, just checking in :wavey:

Emma, just wondered if you've decided on size? Did you meet with your surgeon again? Seeing mine tomorrow for final time before op, plus nurse for pre-op appt.

Hope all is well with everyone and that you're finding time for Christmas!
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma22 16th December 2010, 11:45 pm

Hi carrie...

Funny you should ask as I've been for my pre op tonight and met my surgeon again. I have decided on 380cc which he said would be done but would look slightly less natural.

The nurse was lovely and took some pics and checked I was fine etc... She gave me lots of useful sheets of info altho most of the points were covered by the girls on here.

It was funny bcos my boyfriend came in with me so I was extra embarrassed and came out in massive red blotches :)

Lemme know how u get on...

Em x
Emma22
Emma22
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next