Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any more January buddies out there?!!

3 posters

Go down

Any more January buddies out there?!! Empty Any more January buddies out there?!!

Post by Carrie 24th November 2010, 12:11 pm

Hi all, just thought I'd see if anyone has booked their BA for January 2011? If so, pop along to the January buddies sticky to join myself and Emma22. We're a lonely pair at the mo, specially since we had a jumper to December (good luck for the 29th Alt_Barbie!! ) Anyways, if you're out there, join us soon for new year new boobs celebrations! group hug
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Any more January buddies out there?!! Empty Re: Any more January buddies out there?!!

Post by Emma22 24th November 2010, 6:40 pm

Hi carrie!

Yes calling all January buddies!! We cannot be the only ones...would be great to hear from some other girls :) xx
Emma22
Emma22
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Any more January buddies out there?!! Empty Re: Any more January buddies out there?!!

Post by Carrie 24th November 2010, 7:57 pm

I've only had one reply to my post and it's you Emma Hysterical We're in this together then, don't bail on me will you! Hug
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma22 24th November 2010, 8:51 pm

Aww carrie that made me laugh I don't know what's going on with the other buddies but I certainly won't bale!! I'm too excited!! I made my appointment to see dr adamo again and see the nurse two weeks before...eeek!!

Will be more than happy to hear your updates tho and fingers crossed we get some latecomers!!
Emma22
Emma22
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hoojiehayley 24th November 2010, 9:26 pm

Hey,I'll be a January buddy too!! I'm booked for the 28th, I'm new to the site and don't really know what I'm doing though!!!! wavey
hoojiehayley
hoojiehayley
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma22 25th November 2010, 8:18 am

Hi hoojiehayley!! That's great Cheerleader

just join the January buddy sticky up the top of the forum as it's a good way to keep up with eachothers progress...

Out of interest who have you booked with and do you know what your having?

Em x
Emma22
Emma22
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hoojiehayley 25th November 2010, 9:27 am

I'm booked in with Mybreast, James McDiarmid. I'm still unsure of size though, he's told me no bigger than 300 overs but THG offered me slightly bigger so I'm going back in a couple of weeks for another consultation to see if I could possibly go up, only maybe to 340 or something though. I'm 5"2 about 8 stone and want to be a D cup but I'm worried i'll only get a C cup, which will only look like a B as people have told me they look smaller than natural boobs!

Are you looking forward to your BA? I so would have gone for a consultation with MYA had I lived further up the country, I've heard good things about Dr Adamo though!!

dance
hoojiehayley
hoojiehayley
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 25th November 2010, 2:02 pm

Yay welcome hoojiehayley :wavey: I knew we couldn't be the only ones getting over january blues with new boobies!

James McDiarmid is the resident PS on this site, so I imagine he's pretty approachable and should be very happy to talk though sizing again with you. 'See' you again in the Jan buddies sticky...!
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down