Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January Buddies!

+29
Jolene1984
kittyminx
hannah766
heresjojo
Zzz1981
Lexi27
luvlea
angbabyxx
Gabby
carol_s
smalls
OliviaFellows
Sofee
lilibet
tassia
ToriLoula
rae-rae
deflated
rachelmoore
titanic_girl
emmamichellex
Mima
hoojiehayley
COOKIE
Loubyroo
Alt_Barbie
Carrie
Emma22
nads
33 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

January Buddies! - Page 13 Empty Re: January Buddies!

Post by Emma22 17th February 2011, 8:27 am

Hi girls,

What are the best styles of tops / dresses to show off the new assets (in a nice way!!)??
Or if anyone knows a particular dress that they can recommend...

I'm 6 weeks now so don't have to worry too much about the sports bra, am wearing a 34 dd at the mo, and have a couple of parties coming up - just have no idea how to dress them!!

Also wat bra (if any) would you wear with a strapless cocktail dress!? It's for a very special occasion and obviously want them to look their best...

Sorry for all the questions but now I have boobs I have no idea what to do with them!!

Thankyoouu

Em xx
shrug shrug
Emma22
Emma22
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 17th February 2011, 1:38 pm

Hello, seems like ages since i've posted on here - I've been on my own with kids for about a week now and life is pretty much back to normal - I've been doing 'short-distance' lifts of my 20month old so hope I'm not doing myself any damage - out the cot, up on the changing unit, into the pushchair and carseat, that sort of thing. Boobs are softening up a bit now although not jiggling yet :boobstick: The scar on my left is a little higher than my crease line now so I think it might have dropped a bit and the scar feels a bit lumpier and tender than on the right - do you think this is ok?

I went to Debenhams yesterday and bought a couple of everyday support bras, £18 for a pack of 2, they're not sexy at all, but feel comfy and more 'normal' than the post surgery bras I've been living in. They're a size 32DD OMG!! I think I might lose some of the high fullness I've got so might go down a size yet, but perhaps they might fluff up a bit too when they soften??

I seem to be dressing my boobs down at the moment, I love them, but still very aware of them too. You look fab in your new avatar emmamichelle - are you wearing a sports/support bra or something with more ooomph?

Hope your check goes well today emma, let us know xxx
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 17th February 2011, 3:31 pm

Hi Carrie,
One of my scars felt very lumpy at first, but I've been using Tanamu cream on the scars (THG recommend this for scar tissue) had it has softened considerably so I cannot feel any lumpiness there any more. I bought mine from Natural Figure for about £10.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma22 17th February 2011, 4:36 pm

Thanks carrie!! I'm going at quarter past six... And will ask about bras, exercise and bio oil on scars - that cream sounds good tho carol, Imight look it up.

X
Emma22
Emma22
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma22 20th February 2011, 1:43 pm

Hi,

I have put some pics up on picture trail so PM me for password - would appreciate some feedback from my january buddies!

My six week check went well -Mr Adamo said I don't need to be so careful about my boobs and to treat them more like normal which should help them to soften.

i have to say thought that everytime I have been to MYA I have had to wait, and last Thursday they were over an hour late!!

Em xx
Emma22
Emma22
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emmamichellex 22nd February 2011, 10:58 pm

thanks carrie!! they were still like rocks then haha. I aloud myself to wear a lightly padded non underwired bra from peacocks when i went out with the girls, i've wore it a few times since but still wearing my sports bra in work and to bed! can't imagine not wearing them anymore feels like they will dissapear or something lol!
I got measured in la senza as a 34E but she said i'd probably be 34 DD everywhere else as they have small sizes! but tbh i think I look a small D !
have my 6 week check up tomorrow, i cant believe its been 6 weeks !
anyone finding themselves still picking up padded bras? I want to show them off !! xxx :flowers:
emmamichellex
emmamichellex
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma22 23rd February 2011, 8:44 am

Hey emmamichelle,

glad to hear your doing well... I am wearing 34 e from lasenza at the moment, although like you I think I'll be a dd elsewhere and I look a d!!

It is strange wearing wires again now :s the sports bras do turn in to a bit of a security blanket. Do you mean that you'd prefer non padded bras now?

Em xx
Emma22
Emma22
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emmamichellex 25th February 2011, 7:57 pm

thanks em and you :) lol la senza always measure bigger!
it is really stange wearing wired bras again, a bit uncomfortable at times! but slowly getting used to them. Do you wear a sports bra/ bra to bed or nothing? It feels like i'm doing wrong if i wear nothing!
lol no i think i still prefer padded bras!
xxx
emmamichellex
emmamichellex
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13