Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January Buddies!

+29
Jolene1984
kittyminx
hannah766
heresjojo
Zzz1981
Lexi27
luvlea
angbabyxx
Gabby
carol_s
smalls
OliviaFellows
Sofee
lilibet
tassia
ToriLoula
rae-rae
deflated
rachelmoore
titanic_girl
emmamichellex
Mima
hoojiehayley
COOKIE
Loubyroo
Alt_Barbie
Carrie
Emma22
nads
33 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

January Buddies! - Page 12 Empty Re: January Buddies!

Post by Mima 27th January 2011, 1:44 pm

Carrie I'm so happy for you. Good work hubby too. Things are turning around & you are NOT a moaner!iif you are a moaner, we shouldn't know about it haha!! Pls remind me of the ups & downs in a few days if I get the post blues.

I honestly had a pretty easy day today. I truly cannot believe my luck. No nausea, wasn't sick. Slight pain sorted by meds. Drip went hrs ago. 2 drains but can get to loo by myself. Pressure on chest but that's it. Pretty sure chest muscles will be really sore tomorrow. Awesome nurses and lovely room mate went home at 5 so didn't have to pay for private room. Need to buy a lotto ticket.

How are all the Jan buddies going?
Mima
Mima
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by hoojiehayley 27th January 2011, 7:33 pm

Haven't written on this thread or looked for aaaaaaages! Glad to see you're all doing so well, am I the last to go or is anyone after me?? In tomorrow, starting to freak out a bit, but I know it'll all be ok xx will keep you all posted xx
hoojiehayley
hoojiehayley
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 27th January 2011, 7:59 pm

Mimi, sounds like it's gone soooo well, I hope it continues like that for you - I had partials and my muscles are giving me a bit of grief over it, esp on one side but sure they'll settle soon.

Hi there HH, great to hear from you before your big :boobchick: day! Try and get some sleep tonight so your body is well rested xx

Missy123 is on the calendar for Sunday so you're not quite the last. And then theres the Febs and the March buddies.... by then we'll be sharing our own experiences and handing out advice on morning boobs and fluffing fairies and so on coffee screen
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 27th January 2011, 8:35 pm

Yes, once you've been through it, it is really nice to be able to give a little something back in terms of reassurances and experiences to all the new girls who come here, often very frightened or worried about what it is like. Must be the Mother Hen coming out in us.LOL.
....... and don't worry about those sore muscles pet, don't forget they have been stretched quite a lot to accommodate those new boobies under them and it does take them a while to relax again - but they will, honest Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by lilibet 27th January 2011, 8:54 pm

Hi girls - yes, I had very achy chest muscles even into my second week but they have pretty much died down now.

Congrats to Jan buddies with new boobies & good luck to HH & Missy123 - have a fantastic day & enjoy it - so exciting

What a gorgeous bunch us Jan buddies are!!
lilibet
lilibet
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 30th January 2011, 1:56 pm

Hi, how's everyone doing? I had my 1 week check with nurse on Friday and everything is just fine dance Still quite swollen and 'shiny' and feeling sore under my arms more than anywhere else. Bottom half of boobs are numb, but nipples are coming back to life which I'm happy about, but a little too sensitive at the mo :teehee:

Hope you're all ok and enjoying your new puppies!!
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lilibet 30th January 2011, 10:32 pm

I'm going to a work conference away for 2 nights in Feb, so went to TK Maxx yesterday to get a new evening/cocktail dress for the gala dinner. OMG - I had such fun - what a difference trying on dresses when you have BOOBIES!! I ended up getting a gorgeous 50s style dress with a tight v neck black bodice & a full midnightblue & black sequin skirt - for £30!! Had lots of compliments from the other girls in the changing room!! I can also hide my sports bra under it too! I am just in love with my new boobies - also bought a couple of tops which show the new shape off nicely - I feel much more sexy - amazing how boobs make you feel more womenly - just wish I'd done it 10 years ago!
lilibet
lilibet
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by smalls 31st January 2011, 7:15 am

Good to.hear Carrie. I have my one week check tomorrow. Well almost one week. Hopefully everything is fine. My boobs still feel numb. Such a.weird feeling especially since they're so hard and they don't move lol. Can't wait for them to soften up!! Hopefully doesn't take too long.
Lilibet that must have been great!! Being able to try on dresses in your new boobies!! I wanna go shopping already. And show off the girls. But I guess I have to be patient lol
smalls
smalls
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma22 1st February 2011, 8:42 am

Hi evryone!!

Lilibet - glad to hear ure so happy with ure results and that u found a lovely dress to compliment them!! I had to go bridesmaid dress shopping on Saturday and there was a little group with us that had no idea about my op and I had to keep coming out of the dressing room and show them the dresses! Was soo nervous!! But everything fits so much better doesn't it? Couldn't believe I didn't have to have any padding :)

smalls - hope ure check goes/went well today - let us know that ure all ok :)

carrie - glad everything was good at ure check up!! The shiny skin is really weird isn't it?! I found that my two weeks where u nearly are they were starting to soften. Also my skin in the area including under my arms is unusually dry so making sure that I use palmers every day and just avoiding my scars.

Can't believe that mine are four weeks old this week!! The time has flown, especially now I'm at work. They are softer and I am less concious that they are there - I used to feel them every time I moved! They have now adopted a rounder look and I'm just hoping that by the six week mark they would have relaxed a bit more.

I would love to put some pics up as i've got some fr each stage including pre op. The only thing is that I've taken them on my iPhone so will have to upload them at some point - maybe tomoro!

Anyways take care and speak soon

over and out

em xxx
Emma22
Emma22
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 1st February 2011, 8:09 pm

Would love so see your piccies Em, let us know when they're sorted.

I can't wait to go shopping for a 'special occasion' outfit. One of my best friends is finally getting married this summer after years and years together and 2 kids! So looking forward to outfits for wedding and hen weekend - we're going to a Burlesque club and I'm really looking forward to it. If I hadn't had my BA I'd probably have felt really self conscious and inadequate, but I might have some of the best cleavage in the club!!
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 1st February 2011, 8:18 pm

Oooh, just remembered, I wanted to ask what bras you guys are wearing at the mo and what you reckon you're gonna be wearing for the next few weeks? I was given 2 post BA bras by the hospital, they are called Veronique D'Andrea. They are ok, but the nurse at my 1wk check agreed that whilst they are ok around the band, they're not quite generous enough over the cup woohoo - they leave a bit of a mark. So she suggested I get another, so today I have bought a variety of M&S sports bras (medium, high and extra high impact) in a variety of sizes. I'll try them on later, but want something that looks ok in everyday clothes, is non-wired, comfy, supportive, but doesn't squash me - not much to ask is it?! Thought I'd find out what you guys have found to be best in your 2nd, 3rd weeks and onwards??? Ta chicks xx
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lilibet 1st February 2011, 10:33 pm

Hi - I'm still wearing the sports bras I got before hand - a 32 D low impact sports bra from Asda in white and 34 D in black from primark, also I got one from the eshop of the company where this implants come from which is good (& much more expensive) , but have to change it when I get back from work as band is uncomfy. I also wanted somehting different for sleeping in so got a post surgery support bra from Adsda (£6!) at w/e in 34 E which is fine too.
I just haven't managed to get to M&S yet at weekends & the primark & Asda ones give a good shape under clothes so are fine for now - might go this w/e to see what M&S have.
lilibet
lilibet
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 2nd February 2011, 10:03 am

I tried the M&S bras on last night - the extra high impact zip front felt too tight (even in the right size), the medium impact has shaped cups and was all the wrong shape and I though the plain black high impact was ok. However I slept in in last night and the band felt really tight over my scars this morning, so I'm back in my post surgery one shrug

Lilibet, does your post surgery bra from Asda have prosthesis pockets? I saw them in M&S and wondered if they'd be just as good after augmentation.
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 2nd February 2011, 12:09 pm

Aww girls, I remember all your going through, it was an absolute nightmare trying to find bra's at first, then when you do, within a week it's all change again...... Hysterical

At this early stage, it's hard to get one that's supported as well as being comfortable!! The band was also a bug bear for me, aggravation wasn't the word!!!!! The band felt TIGHT even though it wasn't?????

Once ALL the swelling went down it got a bit easier but I'm still wearing bra extenders to make sure the band isn't too tight......xx

angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 4th February 2011, 4:37 pm

Had my 2 week check with my surgeon today and all is just as it should be :good: The steristrips came off and the incisions were neat and clean (and closed thank God Hysterical ) and exactly on my natural crease - so should be pretty unnoticeable in time. I could wear just a bra now, but have got some cushioned plasters from Boots which is more comfy under my bra band. I still have some swelling, but nothing to worry about. And I can bath and shower as normal now woohoo
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 4th February 2011, 4:40 pm

That first deep bath after you have been given the go ahead is a moment to savour Carrie - pure bliss LOL
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 4th February 2011, 5:19 pm

Ooh yes, I agree with Carol, enjoy your first bath/shower it's absolute heaven on earth!!! yipee
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 4th February 2011, 8:16 pm

lock the bathroom door and put a do not disturb sign up - I was in my first proper bath for about an hour! yahoo
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 4th February 2011, 8:23 pm

Wow, was that all Jellytot - when I got out I was all shrivelled up LOL
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emmamichellex 13th February 2011, 10:27 pm

heyy girls hope your all feeling well and getting used to ur boobies!!
mine are starting to soften now which is easier for sleeping !!
lots of compliments after being out this weekend and everyone has said how happy ive been since having my BA which is suprising because i feel like i moan quite alot !
be nice to hear from u all see how your getting on !!
xxxx
emmamichellex
emmamichellex
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma22 14th February 2011, 8:27 am

Hi girls... Hope ure all ok - emmamichelle I found it soo much easier to sleep too once it wasn't like having to rocks on ire chest!!

I have my six week check on Thursday, altho they are softer they haven't rele dropped yet... They sort of look like they are about to but I can still see the scar at the moment. Is this right? It's just so hard to imagine wat they will look like if they drop??

Also wen am I allowed a proper bath? I've seen that carrie has had one and I wasn't sure so I'm nearly six weeks and it's killing me!!

Thanks in advance :)

em xx
Emma22
Emma22
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 14th February 2011, 8:30 am

I was 4 weeks until I could have a proper bath Em - but was given the go ahead after the nurse examined my scars at that time. I suspect that if your scars have fully closed and healed, then you will get the go ahead once you have been examined later on this week.
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma22 14th February 2011, 12:43 pm

Thanks carol brilliant advice as always - yes I think I can manage just a few more days!!

Em x
Emma22
Emma22
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emmamichellex 15th February 2011, 11:11 pm

I had a proper bath after a week and a half... the nurse put strips over the scars on my 1 week checkup and said to have a long soak and peel the strips off in the bath, i've been back to my showers since and everything is fine :) weird how they say different things for everyone!!
Just a quick question guys i work with babies and our job involves lifting around 10 of them for nappies and highchairs, cots etc around 3 times a day but obviously i havent been lifting them cos i was told not to for 6 weeks.. my 6 week checkup is next wednesday, do you think i should start lifting again or do you think its dangerous? some of them are lumps!!
how are you all finding work? xxx
emmamichellex
emmamichellex
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 16th February 2011, 12:25 am

Hi Emma, as your checkup is only a week away now, I would wait until then to get the all clear from your surgeon. You wouldn't want to be doing anything which could be detrimental to your healing, especially as you've been so good until now.
I always amazes me just how children can be so different, some seem to be as light as a feather and some you would suspect being fed on a diet of lead piping they are so heavy shrug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next