Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am back

+7
Peachy34
kld247
abbie
COOKIE
natalia
kittie
sars3dd
11 posters

Go down

i am back Empty i am back

Post by sars3dd 27th October 2010, 1:01 pm

Sorry for vanishing for a few weeks. felt a bit down about alot of things.

Anyway i have now finally settled and my first measurement was so wrong. I have fluffed and well been measured again at a 32d/dd depending on bra and a 34c in non wired ones. My boobs have alot of upper poll fullness where before i had none of this at all but overall not a massive size difference. Not what me and my surgeon thought with the size of implant i had. Anyway they look very flat and my nipples and some skin seem to be a bit droopy to. Look fine in a bra and i have a constant cleavage but they just done look how boobs should, its hard to explain. They look fine in photos its hard to capture whats wrong but then when people see in real life they point things out. I never mention anything before hand and just let them say (a few friends have seen now).

Anyway i am happy with them, just not how they should be. I see my surgeon on the 17th and will see what he has planned for the second operation and find out when i will get it dance cant wait to get out these bras and get the wires back lol x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

i am back Empty Re: i am back

Post by kittie 27th October 2010, 4:00 pm

Hi sars. A 32d/dd is a good size hun. I think it's easy to get used to the size until you see your before pics. Also, it's very easy to get critical when we've spent so long hating our boobs it's almost a habit. You're still only halfway through your journey hun so remember that what you have now is not your final result.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 27th October 2010, 4:53 pm

why are u having a second op?xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 27th October 2010, 4:57 pm

Oh how exciting for you, you're almost there now babe! Stars You'll be able to have a chat with your surgeon and he'll hopefully be able to give you some reassurance hunni as well as you're date for the other op! yay! x
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 27th October 2010, 5:45 pm

natalia wrote:why are u having a second op?xx

shell be having the expander out and a normal implant put in i think
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 27th October 2010, 7:20 pm

Your sounding a bit more positive hun which is good.

Can I ask what an expander is?
:flowers:
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 27th October 2010, 8:51 pm

Glad to see you back hun and sounding a bit more positive I wouldn't rule out getting a bit bigger if you still have alot of upper pole fullness you will have some more settling to do xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 27th October 2010, 8:54 pm

Sounds like you have a lot more settling to do if they look a bit flat and not quite normal looking yet, which believe it or not is normal at this stage
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 31st October 2010, 3:22 pm

hiya ladies. Its hard to explain and i am hoping someone has experienced the same as me.....
My left breast is extremly soft now, the implant has filled out the top half of my breast where as before i had no fullness here at all. But i can feel my implant has settled in the pocket and i then have breast tissue that droops over it. Its weird but if i lean forward slightly both nipples and some breast tissue hang and flop about. Its almost like the excess skin hasnt been filled if that makes any sense?

x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 31st October 2010, 3:27 pm

that sounds a bit like what i have because i was borderline for an uplift.
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 31st October 2010, 3:30 pm

At first i thought it was all in my mind and my hubby kept saying everything was fine..... well last night he finally admitted to me that he could see it and its very obvious to touch (sorry to much info).
I am pretty sure i need an uplift, i showed surgeon pics of my boobs when pregnant and they did go massive but i dont think he realised or that he hoped this would be sorted with the implant size. its hard to capture the problem in pics.
How are yours now abbie? xx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xx sharon xx 31st October 2010, 5:40 pm

Hi sars...what you have described sounds like mine. Although I dont think the sagging (which is what my new surgeon called it) looks too bad. I personally think it kinda makes my boobs look more natural...but bothers me when i lean forward...thats when i can see my own breast tissue is looser.
When i have my re-op in jan Im having bigger implants to rectify this problem, my surgeon didnt mention an uplift....
Hey...yours still have time to completely settle and fill out yet...xxx
xx sharon xx
xx sharon xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 31st October 2010, 6:38 pm

my surgeon has agreed to do a re-op with a donut lift to correct it.
Its not THAT awful, and my OH also said it wasnt that bad but he could see what I meant.
Its one of the risks if you get unders when you have some sagging I think, but i didnt have enough breast tissue for overs.
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigandsmall 1st November 2010, 4:04 pm

Hi Sarah

So sorry to hear that things arent quite right yet. I know it is no consolation, but your boobs did seem to be looking much better than your pre-op boobs. Does the size seem even now?
I wish I knew more to be able to offer you some helpful words of advice. When are you next due to see the surgeon? I really hope he's understanding about fixing it, you've come so far x
bigandsmall
bigandsmall
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 2nd November 2010, 11:57 pm

Maybe your unders havent dropped yet sars as its only been a month, therefore they could be sitting higher than your natural crease which would make your natural tissue hang lower. My unders didnt drop for a while, certainly not after a month
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down