Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do all fake boobs look fake?

+18
xx sharon xx
abbie
HighMaintainance
Crystal
NurseSophie89
titanic_girl
Peachy34
mizzpink23
misf1
Vix
CharlieB
alfie
COOKIE
katita
*Sally*
tinks76
mrsm
Tinkerbella
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do all fake boobs look fake? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do all fake boobs look fake?

Post by titanic_girl 18th October 2010, 1:37 pm

HighMaintainance wrote:I'm gonna be a lil controversial. It's not meant to be bitchy but I've discovered that a lot of girls who say their boobs look natural when they've had them done seem to be, in my opinion, quite disillusioned. About 90% of girls who said their boobs looked natural, I bit my tongue, but i didn't agree! And a lot of these ladies are my friends. I can only recall one girl who had me fooled.

First off. When you first get them done, they're gonna stick out like a googly pair of eyes. You have to wait for the fluffing period to be over to tell if they've 'natuarelled out'. This can take over year. So guage how post-op the ladies are first. Most boobs do look fake when they are. I too want this 'natural' look. For this to be achieved I've considered my body size and existing breast tissue. I've made my goals quite clear to the surgeons and PCCs I've seen. I have absolutely no desire to go too big. I've got fried eggs right now and what I want is a pair of boobs not melons.

The best thing to do, in my opinion is be practical. I learned not to listen to what girls say about their own boobs but judge for myself from what I can see. Like I said. It's not meant to sound bitchy, just practical to help you get the answers that'll be most beneficial to you. But I do think that push-up bras will prob fake them out as you'll see the roundness of the implant that has been pushed to the top of the breasts.

That's all I want! Boobs not melons! I've tried to make this clear to the surgeons as well.
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 814

Back to top Go down

Post by mellie76 18th October 2010, 2:03 pm

i think mine look natural. it's only the scars that give them away. i only had 280cc anatomicals.
x x x
mellie76
mellie76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 18th October 2010, 2:29 pm

HighMaintainance wrote:I'm gonna be a lil controversial. It's not meant to be bitchy but I've discovered that a lot of girls who say their boobs look natural when they've had them done seem to be, in my opinion, quite disillusioned. About 90% of girls who said their boobs looked natural, I bit my tongue, but i didn't agree! And a lot of these ladies are my friends. I can only recall one girl who had me fooled.

First off. When you first get them done, they're gonna stick out like a googly pair of eyes. You have to wait for the fluffing period to be over to tell if they've 'natuarelled out'. This can take over year. So guage how post-op the ladies are first. Most boobs do look fake when they are. I too want this 'natural' look. For this to be achieved I've considered my body size and existing breast tissue. I've made my goals quite clear to the surgeons and PCCs I've seen. I have absolutely no desire to go too big. I've got fried eggs right now and what I want is a pair of boobs not melons.

The best thing to do, in my opinion is be practical. I learned not to listen to what girls say about their own boobs but judge for myself from what I can see. Like I said. It's not meant to sound bitchy, just practical to help you get the answers that'll be most beneficial to you. But I do think that push-up bras will prob fake them out as you'll see the roundness of the implant that has been pushed to the top of the breasts.

Hmmm i dont know ive seen loads of girls on heres pics and i think alot do look natural n i was looking at them before i had a BA and after and my opinions still the same. Also not everyones stick out at first, if anything mine looked small n flat at first.

To answer the main question no i dont think all fake boobs look fake at all just depends on what you choose to go for

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 22nd October 2010, 1:19 pm

mellie76 wrote:i think mine look natural. it's only the scars that give them away. i only had 280cc anatomicals.
x x x

How come you chose to get anatomicals?
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 22nd October 2010, 1:20 pm

And exactly littlewisher, it all depends.
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HighMaintainance 22nd October 2010, 5:44 pm

I work at a bar and this girl was peering over the counter to be served. Her bust was spilling out. I knew these were fakes (as did all my colleagues lol) but it wasn't because they were rounded and stuck-on looking. It was the sheer size of them. On her. So I went up to her and said, 'wow that's some cleavage you got, hun!' I was being diplomatic of course coz what I really wanted to say, especially coz i want my boobs done was, 'Tell me about your boob job.' She ended up saying 'oh thankyou, actually I had them done about a year and a half ago. But no one can tell because they look so natural.' Now you gotta think about this. Coz we could all tell. I think when some people think 'fake boobs' they're thinking: round; hard; stuck-on etc. But when some people think fake boobs, I just think it's the sheer ability to guess outright if they are fake, not particularly focussing on one or two factors. Because this girl had over grown boobies but they did look just gorgeous. They fell nicely and looked soft and bouncy but I could tell because she was quite petite (or they made her look petite in correlation) and I could see the veins. Kinda like a map under the skin. Basically they just didn't look real on her. Maybe on someone else it would look more convincing, like on a bigger person.

For me personally, natural looking boobs means that I would prefer if a person could not tell at all if they are fake. Like I wouldn't be able to tell if they're fake. But then, like what's been said before, it's all about your own personal goals. For me size and balance is also part of the 'natural' look. So basically i guess I want a natural looking body, not just natural looking boobs. Others might want bigger boobs that have a natural looking quality. After nearly an entire decade of wanting boobs and staring at bigger boobs, this is what I've become. Plus I do graphic art. Obssesive attention to detail is my blessing and my curse. At the end of the day as long you are one satisfied customer, then it's a huge success. And that's all that matters. xxx
HighMaintainance
HighMaintainance
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2