Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will they look big and fake?

+7
debsrich
Natty29
Love2run
Lauren87
katyp
bronzewolf
Holly19872
11 posters

Go down

Will they look big and fake? Empty Will they look big and fake?

Post by Holly19872 22nd October 2011, 11:08 am

Hi Ladies,

So I am booked in for my BA 19th Nov, sooooo excited!!

I saw my friend this morning who has recently had 295 unders, from a B/C cup to a D/DD cup.

Mr Meleagros has got me down to have 410cc, my friend seems to think they will be HUGE and fake (stuck on look), which is not what I want.

I know alot of girls on this forum has had similar to 410, am I worrying too much?

xx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 327

Back to top Go down

Will they look big and fake? Empty Re: Will they look big and fake?

Post by bronzewolf 22nd October 2011, 11:36 am

Did you show your surgeon some pictures of the look your wanting, I think they tend to work better in this way and know exactly what to give you to achieve this look. I showed my surgeon pics of boobies i defintately dont want and said this would be my "worse nightmare" then i showed him pics of girls the same height and weight as me but with the size boobs i want to clarify that i want to look in proportion like they do and then just generally some boobies from Nuts and Zoo to show the look i like. The fake and stuck on look can be achieved with size and placement. I had 460cc and only 5ft they look big but that is what i wanted but i dont want fake and once they drop and swelling goes down you wont even see the upperpole crescent.
bronzewolf
bronzewolf
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 22nd October 2011, 11:47 am

I didnt show him any pics, I just said I wanted to achieve a D/DD and I like the full look and would like a cleavage, but not stuck on, I want them in proportion to my body, as I am quite small on top, I think big boobs would make me look big.

I am seeing him on the 1st again, so maybe i'll take in some pics :)

xx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 22nd October 2011, 12:10 pm

Def take pics, and some of the type of profile you want too (round and high, tiny curve or full slope etc.) coz depending on what profile you want will be the decision of how many cc's you can have for your tissue and bwd (boobs size basically). Higher profiles allow (for a narrower chest) more cc's but stick out further...especially with overs. Depends what your pre-ba stats are and if you have any boobidge already though babe... If he recommended those then he may be confident you can get what you're after but without pics his idea may be WAY out of the park from yours!! Good luck hon!! Hug
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 22nd October 2011, 12:13 pm

I had 410 hun and they don't lk fake at all or stuck on. They actually look a bit smaller than what I thought but I'm measuring a 32 e! They dont look it though and are in proportion with the rest of me.
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Love2run 22nd October 2011, 12:33 pm

I would say out of all the boobs I've looked at around 400 seems to tick all boxes for fullness and shape in both round and teardrop. Most girls that get 300 wish they had got more!
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 22nd October 2011, 1:20 pm

It depends on ur stats babe but if u have specifically asked for the natural and not stuck on look that's what ur surgeon will do for you.
I wud have to agree with love2run they do seem to tick all boxes! Xx hope all goes well on the 1st good luck xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 22nd October 2011, 5:13 pm

Thanks girls, I will have another try on and that should make me feel better :)

Cant wait to have new boobies for xmas :) xx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 22nd October 2011, 6:24 pm

Hi,
I am only pre BA, but from all Ive seen & read now- I do agree that around the 400 mark is where most people are happy, and have the look of nice full round boobs, but not stuck on. It does all depend on projection Though as that influences the cc.
It's all so confusing isn't it!!! My surgeon put down 445 and 485 in mods, and I think 525 and 565 in high (natrelles) but the more I've looked, the more I think it is def the 485s that would give me the look I want, although on the day I will trust my surgeon to give me the look I want to achieve from the photos I've shown him- and will re-show on the day!!
xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 23rd October 2011, 8:42 pm

Thanks Debs... That makes sense, as Mr Meleagros suggested 410 high profile, and other surgeon 335 moderate...

Will have to start looking at more pictures... my boyfriend is fed up of looking at boobies, lol I thought I'd never hear the day...

xxx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 23rd October 2011, 8:51 pm

Tell him what u want and he will do it hun, make sure u make it clear so u get the exact look xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 23rd October 2011, 9:59 pm

Oh I know exactly what u mean!my hubby looks at me on the laptop and asks 'boob watch?!' it is so important though, and we need to make sure we've done our homework and know exactly what we want!!!
x
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 25th October 2011, 11:53 am

coffee screen Holly19872 well knock me down with a feather Shocked !!!! Fed up looking at boobies??!!! Shocked A man??!! Shocked A MAN?? Hysterical Funny! Never thought I'd hear (or read) the day!! Well, he may get sick of seeing them ( Shifty Rolling Eyes ) but I betch ya he won't get sick of yours! dance MAKE him TOTALLY bored with them... then bring them home! Flash haha watch him go from bored to floored! Heart Heart Heart
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly19872 25th October 2011, 11:55 am

Hahaha Katy P - I definitely hope so!!!

Cannot wait now!

xx
Holly19872
Holly19872
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 25th October 2011, 11:57 am

.. Oops, meant make him bored with the pics...not yours.. :doh: lol !!! Just incase you thought I meant otherwise! wtf yahoo
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 25th October 2011, 12:36 pm

BTW, as a 34d (what's your rib cage measurement under your breasts coz you gotta remember NOT to add the extra inches these days, right?! :thumbs: ) I think a 400-ishcc implant is perfect for you... def not fake - but on a narrow chest if it's high profile and over muscle and if you have only thin breast tissue to start (story of my ba!) I would ask for a mod plus under or something if you want a natural slope. Great width and decent projection without the high upper cleavage. My width (per breast) is about 13-14cm so I'm seriously considering the mod plus 450cc to fill the boob and give projection but have a natural slope. Don't know your rib cage or stats though so hard to answer! take advantage of the professional now that you can babe!! Good luck and make sur e to take pics!! Sorry my answers are soooooo long winded!!! :doh: xx mwah dance
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 25th October 2011, 12:57 pm

Holly19872 wrote:Hi Ladies,

So I am booked in for my BA 19th Nov, sooooo excited!!

I saw my friend this morning who has recently had 295 unders, from a B/C cup to a D/DD cup.

Mr Meleagros has got me down to have 410cc, my friend seems to think they will be HUGE and fake (stuck on look), which is not what I want.

I know alot of girls on this forum has had similar to 410, am I worrying too much?

xx

I had the same worries I am 34A but have breast fed 3 children so I have a pocket.
My surgeon assured me I wouldnt get the stuck on look but did warn me that I may have a very slight ridge but its doubtful.Mr Chantarasak hates the fake look and will not give it so I trust him on this.
Speak to your surgeon again hun,put your mind at rest (he is a amazing surgeon and would have been my second pick Cheerleader )
xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 25th October 2011, 8:16 pm

Well I had 465's, and mine don't look huge, fake or stuck on!

It totally depends on your body, and your proportions. Just because 295 was good for your friend, doesn't make it good for you.

For me, I measure 32" around my underbust, but my frame is such that I look wide front on and narrow through the side, which other girls (who I'm jealous of...) look narrower front of, with a little more depth through the side. Because of my width, my PS recommended a large-ish implant because I can take it - it fits with my body.

Take some pics into you PS as the girls have recommended - thats really good advice. Then he'll know what look you're after, and will make the right choice for you accordingly.

xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 26th October 2011, 4:21 am

I have 420's and I LOVE them. I'm a really small girl, but they look really good and natural on me! They definitely look big, but not fake at all.
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down