Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake tan... anyone else?!?

+3
kittie
Peachy34
littlewisher
7 posters

Go down

Fake tan... anyone else?!? Empty Fake tan... anyone else?!?

Post by littlewisher 13th September 2010, 6:47 pm

not sure how far post op i am now think im about 2 month 2 weeks somethin like that. Anyways ive been puttin my fake tan on an for some reason it still wont stick properly too my boobs :S
It goes on everywhere else but when i wash it off my boobs go back white!! its like they are waterproof to fake tan LOL!
Whats going on, i was thinking it was the stretched skin, will this happen forever? xxx btw i wear mouse fake tans, fake bake/st tropez/st morez does anyone know if the gels or anything would work beter? xxxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Fake tan... anyone else?!? Empty Re: Fake tan... anyone else?!?

Post by Peachy34 13th September 2010, 6:52 pm

I put some on at the weekend hun and it worked fine and I'm not 2 weeks post op yet I put it on the top of my boobs nowhere near the incisions and had no problems. It was a lotion one x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 13th September 2010, 6:55 pm

God knows whats goin on with my boobs then! maybe i should try a lotion one, the only thing with the lotion ones are the orange hands! how do u do ur hands without gettin your palms orange? Xxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 13th September 2010, 6:58 pm

i use gloves when applying fake tan, then put a little on some cotton wool to do my hands and insides of wrists. i do my feet like that too
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by tanyajade 13th September 2010, 6:59 pm

Hey Littlewisher, try getting a spray tan in the salon? That stuff is really hard to get off so it might stick? Also avoid using any oils/oily moutiurizers before fake tanning... xx
tanyajade
tanyajade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

http://WWW.STORES.EBAY.CO.UK/HERROYALHAIRNESS

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 13th September 2010, 7:18 pm

Yes if you have been oiling the boobies with bio oil or something like that might be why they are behaving a bit waterproof. I like Kittie use a mit to put the tan on my body then I just run the back of my hands and wrists over my arms so they get a bit of colour too x
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 13th September 2010, 7:39 pm

hi littlewisher, like peachy said, the mitt is REALLY good... i had probs with my st tropez mousse, not that it didnt stick to my boobs but it kept going patchy, bought the application mitt and the buffing mitt 2 different types, and this seemed to work very well..

worth a try hun xx
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 13th September 2010, 7:41 pm

Thanks for the advice girls an yep i have been using bio oil so thats probs why! I already use a mitt n it goes on fine everywhere else but ive not been using bio oil everywhere just on my boobs an scars so that exploains why its washing off my boobs haha. Gonna try the cotton wool tip its a good idea thanks :) xxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 14th September 2010, 10:53 am

kittie wrote:i use gloves when applying fake tan, then put a little on some cotton wool to do my hands and insides of wrists. i do my feet like that too

Me too gloves are the way forward - no more scrubbing at brown palms with scrubbing brush ouch
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 14th September 2010, 10:55 am

littlewisher wrote:not sure how far post op i am now think im about 2 month 2 weeks somethin like that. Anyways ive been puttin my fake tan on an for some reason it still wont stick properly too my boobs :S
It goes on everywhere else but when i wash it off my boobs go back white!! its like they are waterproof to fake tan LOL!
Whats going on, i was thinking it was the stretched skin, will this happen forever? xxx btw i wear mouse fake tans, fake bake/st tropez/st morez does anyone know if the gels or anything would work beter? xxxxx

I have found my boobs are a lot paler than the rest of my fake-tanned self also i thougt it was the skin so shiny and smooth it just slides off / gets washed off really easily LOL
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 14th September 2010, 12:27 pm

I think it's cos the skins streched, because fake tan doesn't work properly on a pregnant belly either but then as soon as the baby is born your belly looks really tanned again... that's my theory anyway lol

So I reckon the fake tan will work better the more your skin relaxes x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 15th September 2010, 1:08 am

Yeah the more i think about it it is probably just becasue my skins stretched, it feels like iv had boobs for ages now so i feel like they are back to normal but they are still abit shiny so obviously still abit stretched, was thinking of sunbeds but then my scars with darken. just have to wait for my skin to relax a bit xxxxx
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 24th September 2010, 7:40 pm

I put fake tan on last night for the first time since my BA and my boobs are nowhere near as tanned as the rest of me Fake tan... anyone else?!? 267328 . Must be to do with the skin stretching - my friend was complaining her pregnant belly isn't tanning properly and she's not even visibly pregnant, in her words it just looks like she's had a big dinner Fake tan... anyone else?!? 557141
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down