Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else have last minute panic?????

+15
jellytot1
chicksville
deexx
yumymummy
Emmyloo87
bblondiiie
susib
misf1
sars3dd
kittie
kate613
sarahdawn31
derbylou
mrsm
lucyt
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Anyone else have last minute panic????? Empty Anyone else have last minute panic?????

Post by lucyt 25th September 2010, 8:04 pm

I'm all booked in for this Tues morning. I have wanted this done forever and am really happy with my ps and the company I've chosen. BUT I have spent the whole day thinking: what am I doing? What if they are too big or too small? What if they don't look right?? Or what if after all this I just don't like having boobs?? (been totally flat chested my entire life)
Actually started wondering if I should just cancel, sod losing my deposit and get over having the chest of a 12 year old boy.
Arrgh!!!! Am I going mad?
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Anyone else have last minute panic????? Empty Re: Anyone else have last minute panic?????

Post by mrsm 25th September 2010, 8:35 pm

I was like it too, I cried the night before thinking- what's the point, how much difference will it actually make to my life, I'm going to look horrible afterwards... all kinds of things!

But I'm very glad I went through with it, if you've wanted it done for a while you can just put it down to last minute nerves. xxx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Anyone else have last minute panic????? Empty Re: Anyone else have last minute panic?????

Post by derbylou 25th September 2010, 9:17 pm

I agree. Im sure its perfectly normal to get cold feet. Im sure I will go thru the same when I have mine done. Dont worry, you will be sooooo pleased once u go thru with it and it will be the best thing you ever did! Stars
xxxxx
derbylou
derbylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyt 25th September 2010, 9:21 pm

Thanks mrsm I am glad to see it's not just me then I might have panicked even more!!!
Sure it's just nerves too. Er...I think. lol
X
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyt 25th September 2010, 9:22 pm

And thanks derbylou. Mustve been a cross over posting! ;-)
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 25th September 2010, 9:23 pm

I still have 10 days to go, but I am definately having last minute panic and I am only going to guess it will get worse as the days go on... u r not alone hunni... but just try to focus on the end result... everything in life worth while takes some effort... you can do it!!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by kate613 25th September 2010, 9:43 pm

Yes the week before I had a complete tearful panic even though i had wanted boobs for so long too I felt so unfeminine and boyish like yourself .It really is normal,you are having an operation after all So its okay to be nervous and its life changing so its important to take it seriously. I don't think you should back out because you have wanted this for so long. I was the same and having a BA was the best decision I ever made.The nerves and panic are worth it. Good luck with your op Hun Hug
kate613
kate613
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 26th September 2010, 9:36 am

Everyone has a last minute panic - mine wasn't until I was actually on way to theatre but I almost backed out. Just remember that you've wanted this for along time and keep telling yourself it will be fine.

Having a BA is the best thing i have ever done. I took my daughter swimming yesterday and was able to enjoy myself without worrying about how I looked for the first time ever.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 26th September 2010, 10:01 am

yep i did and nearly did cancel to. after it i also wondered what i had done and wanted the implants out. am now just getting used to it x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th September 2010, 10:55 am

Yes I had it, thoughts like why am I doing this, what if it goes wrong, what if I look like Jordan, what if they look awful, what if the scars are terrible, I even started to think my boobs weren't that bad and I could probably live with them?? and I like you had wanted a BA forever. I'd hated mine since I was 16
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by susib 26th September 2010, 12:54 pm

I also was the same, was already a c cup pre ba, i nearly backed out on the morning after i had checked in, i shock uncontrolably on the way to theatre and nearly walked out then .
But worth it in the end I'm well happy :)
susib
susib
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 534

Back to top Go down

Post by bblondiiie 26th September 2010, 12:55 pm

I was never very big but after having my kids I looked like a boy, I was excited until I went to the hosptial and was really nervous and thought OMG, my husband was really supportive by saying 'it's not too late to back out and not to worry about losing the deposit, but then I thought i will still look and feel the same, which was pretty depressive. So I sat shaking then they came to take me to theatre and I had a lovely sleep and woke up to bumps and thought YIPPEEEEE!!
I am having a reop next week to have naff PIPs out and I'm feeling nervous again but can't wait to have fab boobs again.
It's worth it and how many girls have you found so far that have really regretted having it done. Jo x
bblondiiie
bblondiiie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyt 26th September 2010, 1:30 pm

Good point Jo I haven't come across anyone that regretted it. I'm sure there must be someone out there who did but surely not after Wanting it for 15 odd years. Feeling a bit better, still nervous and had some weird dreams about it being botched last night but I know that's just my irrational sub conscious.
Thanks guys. xx
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmyloo87 26th September 2010, 2:33 pm

I'm the same. I have my op in 10 days and I'm super nervous but I no that I won't back out coz I know I want the end result so bad! I keep having nightmares about botched boobs to.. But that's just my nerves talking and I'm not going to get scared from that. I finally got (if u call them boobs) at the age of 17 and I'm still waiting for the rest. So if I pay for them I don't Need to wait any longer. Don't back out.. If ur like me.. U have been waiting for this opportunity forever. Enjoy it :). Good luck!
Emmyloo87
Emmyloo87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by yumymummy 26th September 2010, 5:39 pm

Hey hun just think you have wanted this for soo long
and now its finaly here dance its only natural to have some last min nerves!!
its just dealing with them and not letting them hold you back...
your going to have the boobies you have always wanted at the end of this :good:

i would do it all again in a heart beat i enjoyed it all that much Hysterical no joke!

enjoy your day hunni and good luck Hug x

yumymummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 465

Back to top Go down

Post by deexx 26th September 2010, 6:54 pm

Hi Lucyt, I'm exactly like that now and I haven't even got my BA booked! I'm worried about everything, and was worried I was the only one who gets doubts!! I'm all like will they look better than what they are now, what if anything goes wrong, am i just wasting all this money, am I being selfish and then I'm like, but I could live with them for the rest of my life because they aren't too bad...but then I picture myself in a sexy bra or corset or bikini and I'm like "yeah I really need them done!!" ha ha i go through stages of panicking lol but I guess it's normal, but I dread to think what I'll be like in the days leading up to it! xx
deexx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 26th September 2010, 8:33 pm

I'm the same Lucyt, I've not got mine booked yet but everytime i read the BA stories i can feel myself getting a little panicy. But i know i'm going to do it because the lady in your avatar has better tits than me.
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1694

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 26th September 2010, 8:51 pm

chicksville wrote:I'm the same Lucyt, I've not got mine booked yet but everytime i read the BA stories i can feel myself getting a little panicy. But i know i'm going to do it because the lady in your avatar has better tits than me.

Hysterical you'll have better tits than tinkerbell soon
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyt 26th September 2010, 10:15 pm

Hey that lady is me in my 'before' picture! lol
I'm getting false teeth and a face lift too, you wait, my after pics will be unbelievable. Move over ten Years younger! haha
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 26th September 2010, 10:39 pm

That is a fantastic picture, that's what you call a game bird. Imagine if you found that picture and it was your Granny!!!!
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1694

Back to top Go down

Post by bblondiiie 27th September 2010, 7:56 pm

Good Luck for tomorrow Lucyt, hope the nerves have settled down. Just think this time tomorrow it will all be well and truly over and you will be a brand new woman, it is so wierd feeling like a real woman and not like a boy.

Remeber to rest, take care

Jo x
bblondiiie
bblondiiie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 229

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 27th September 2010, 8:06 pm

Go for it, like me you have wanted this for so long - I'm excited for you! x
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 27th September 2010, 10:34 pm

Good luck for tomorrow Lucy it will all be worth it when you wake up to your new boobies you will wonder what you were ever worried about xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 28th September 2010, 7:10 pm

Hope all went well hun and your'e resting upright now.I did go to answer you post to tell you I was changing my mind in the hospital waitng room!! But glad i didn't!x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas 28th September 2010, 9:20 pm

Best of luck tomorrow and please keep us posted!! Im soo nervous too so im watchin your story for motivation!! x
Kas
Kas
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next