Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you feel 3 weeks after an uplift and ba?

+4
geordieprincess1985
vicki
COOKIE
kld247
8 posters

Go down

How do you feel 3 weeks after an uplift and ba? Empty How do you feel 3 weeks after an uplift and ba?

Post by kld247 13th September 2010, 11:37 am

I was going to have my surgery in December but me and my OH were talking last night and wondered if I could have my op earlier depending if the surgeon can fit me in. Only one issue is that we have two weekends booked to go away (in Nov and Dec) and they are nearly 4 weeks apart.
I need to have an uplift and a ba as well.
Would love to hear your opinions as most of you have been through the surgery to know how I might feel.
K xxx
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

How do you feel 3 weeks after an uplift and ba? Empty Re: How do you feel 3 weeks after an uplift and ba?

Post by COOKIE 13th September 2010, 11:52 am

I had my BA/uplift on the 29th of November last year, I just about managed christmas day (26 days later) if I'm honest, I was fine don't get me wrong, but exhausted. I ate my meal, chatted but couldn't do much of anything else as I was still quite restricted in my movements.. I lasted about 4 hours before I had to go back to bed for a rest.

I think with this surgery it's best not to actually 'plan' anything so soon post-op as you never know how you're going to feel. You may feel fine hunni, but I'd hate for you to book something and then feel like I did which was absolutely exhausted and fit for nothing. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How do you feel 3 weeks after an uplift and ba? Empty Re: How do you feel 3 weeks after an uplift and ba?

Post by kld247 13th September 2010, 11:59 am

I understand what you mean Cookie, I don't want to push myself too much and do anything damaging. I just can't wait for my new boobies!!
Do you think from what you've said I'm better waiting till after christmas then?
I hate making decisions shrug
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th September 2010, 12:04 pm

I think it would probably be best to wait hun as there won't be any guarantees that you'll be up to enjoying the weekends away so soon post-op and you may find you might have to put pressure on yourself to do things you might not yet feel up to because you've already booked and wont want to let people down.

Enjoy your weekend and THEN enjoy your new boobs! xx Flash
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by vicki 13th September 2010, 7:22 pm

sorry i am too recent to comment, but like cookie i am shattered and mobility, well like i say too early to comment really but we all heal differently, you may be absolutely fine, but you may not and if those weekends are important i would wait, a couple more months wont really make that much of a difference (depending on how long you have been waiting!)
vicki
vicki
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by geordieprincess1985 13th September 2010, 10:14 pm

Hey hun I'm exactly three weeks post anchor
uplift and ba
I feel on top of the world lol
using my arms , even had a bit dance around with
the Hoover today lol
mind you it was my second op as I had a straight forward
ba two years ago and believe it or not my recovery
has been quicker with the uplift
just goes to show everyone is different
but like the other girls say there is no way
of knowing just best not to take the chance
princess
good luck with ur sugery
it is the best thing I have ever done for myself
I still can't believe I have a perky pair if boobies :-) xxxxxx
geordieprincess1985
geordieprincess1985
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 14th September 2010, 8:56 am

oh geordieprincess your getting me all excited, I want my new boobs!!
After reading so many stories on here it is so true everyone heals differently so I need to remember that. I'm going to speak to my surgeon when I see him and see what he thinks and also my pc as she had an uplift too.
It's just good to hear from people who have been through the experience as at one previous consult with another company they told me I would be fine but I think that was because she was reading from the guidelines as she hadn't had the surgery herself.
Thanks for your replies ladies, really appreciate it xx
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by geordieprincess1985 14th September 2010, 9:10 am

Awww Hun
ul be just fine
I've showed all my family and friends my new
boobs and they all can't believe how good they
look for so soon post op
ur surgeon will know better than anyone
so just take his advice
my surgeon is lovely but tough love
with me and I think that's helped me not to worry
about every little thing
as long as your relaxing after the op and get lots of tlc
youl be fine ;-)
mind u I felt fine two days after but played on it for a while
I was quite enjoying getting out of all my chores ha ha
Xxxxxxxxx
geordieprincess1985
geordieprincess1985
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 14th September 2010, 9:17 am

I had a lollipop lift and BA with overs and was fine after resting for 2 weeks TBH xx however, as the others have said everyone is different and some people take a bit longer to heal and it takes it out of some people a bit more so I guess it would be a risk xx

Are your weekends away active weekends or relaxing ones?

Good luck with your decision xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 14th September 2010, 9:19 am

My OH can have a bit of time off work if I have my op in November, otherwise I'll be on my own if I have it in December until he's stopped worked for xmas. That was another plus having it in November, but like you said my surgeon will know best so I guess I'll have to wait and see.
I'm so impatient!

Please your healing well geordieprincess, are you relieved you've had your pips out now? Just noticed you went down in cc too, how come?
Do you find you get back ache now you have bigger boobs than before your original op?
sorry for all the questions xxx
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 14th September 2010, 9:23 am

kay wrote:

Are your weekends away active weekends or relaxing ones?

Good luck with your decision xx

Well I guess they are relaxing, in November were off to Newcastle to see Peter Kay and in December were going to Birmingham to see Rock with Laughter.
No kids, having a bit of couple time dance We don't get much time together on our own and now two weekends in the space of a month can't wait!!!
I was hoping to do xmas shopping while going elsewhere and maybe if I do have my op before we go to Birmingham I'll have my OH to carry all the bags!
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 14th September 2010, 9:29 am

kld247 wrote:I was hoping to do xmas shopping while going elsewhere and maybe if I do have my op before we go to Birmingham I'll have my OH to carry all the bags!

Hysterical great idea :thumbs:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 14th September 2010, 9:36 am

Oh I'm gonna take full advantage, usually it's me doing stuff for him!
I love it Hysterical
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by geordieprincess1985 14th September 2010, 9:46 am

U will prob be better off being away
with no kiddie winkles Hun :-)
mean that in the nicest possible way lol
youl only have yourself to worry about
my mum kindly had my daughter after my op
which was a god send!
I've p.m u Hun x
geordieprincess1985
geordieprincess1985
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 14th September 2010, 9:49 am

Absolutely!! lol Take full advantage!!

Well, I was fine after 2 weeks of resting hun xx I had overs mind xx I went back to work on shifts after 2 weeks in quite a physical job and just took it a bit easy for the first week back (said I had a bit of a bad back cos no one knew I'd had BA).

Hope this helps xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 14th September 2010, 9:52 am

Thanks Kay, my surgeon recommended unders for me so I'm guessing I will take a bit longer to heal. I don't mind watching DVD's and chilling for a couple of weeks though x
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by geordieprincess1985 14th September 2010, 10:21 am

I had overs too Hun , so might take u a while
longer but no biggy just stock up on the
ben an jerrys and chick flicks :-)
check ur mail hun I think I've Sussed it lol :-) xxxxx
geordieprincess1985
geordieprincess1985
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 14th September 2010, 1:28 pm

Hiya Kid247, I had my uplift on the 14th December, and after a very rough first week (only rough because of the antibiotics and pain killers) by the second week I was more or less back to my old self, I had hubby looking after me, he did all the housework etc, so I was able to rest, which obviously helped. Christmas day was okay for me, and I even manged a couple of nights out between xmas and the new year. I also had overs, so recovery is probably easier than with unders. We are all different though hun. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 15th September 2010, 7:14 am

Thanks Alfie, it's good to hear other peoples stories. 4 weeks to wait till my consult and see what surgeon says!!

Geordieprincess - your a star, thankyou for all your advice really appreciate honey xx
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by geordieprincess1985 15th September 2010, 2:51 pm

ahhh ur welcome hunny
im soooo excited for you
sounds mad but i miss looking forward to my new boobies
even tho i have them now
i loved all the anticipation and excitment
let me know how u get on babe
lots of luv
allyxxxxxxxx
geordieprincess1985
geordieprincess1985
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi27 30th September 2010, 9:11 pm

Hi Geordie princess, can I just ask what cup size you are measuring at now? They look fab and I am so pleased you've recovered so quickly, I have young children and that is what is worrying me the most about having an uplift and BA, they are manic for wanting carried round all the time but I don't want to take any risks! xx
Lexi27
Lexi27
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 1st November 2010, 7:19 am

Hi, great post! I have just confirmed with my surgeon that I will be having a BA with lollipop lift on Nov 20th! Having Natrelle 450cc round unders. Hopefully this will fix the fact that I have VERY empty wonky (ones a 34D ones a 34DD) and I would love to go back up to my 34E Full cup. My Surgeon is VERY happy that he can do this so I am super excited now. My OH is more excited about new year and getting to see them properly for the 1st time! Hysterical
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down