Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any advice - uplift/ba in two weeks

5 posters

Go down

Any advice - uplift/ba in two weeks Empty Any advice - uplift/ba in two weeks

Post by Moomins 23rd January 2014, 9:08 pm

Hi ladies,
I've just booked uplift & implants for two weeks today!!! Blinkin nervous & scared now its final.

Has anyone any advice or tips for things they would take or do differently in hospital ? Did anyone take arnica before??

Thanks, Nikki
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Any advice - uplift/ba in two weeks Empty Re: Any advice - uplift/ba in two weeks

Post by mrsball 23rd January 2014, 9:42 pm

Hey Hun congrats on booking, who is your surgeon?

There's a great list of what to pack in your hospital bag .

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Any advice - uplift/ba in two weeks Empty Re: Any advice - uplift/ba in two weeks

Post by mrsball 23rd January 2014, 9:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Is a list for after surgery x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 23rd January 2014, 9:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for hospital bag checklist x
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 23rd January 2014, 9:58 pm

Thank you so much. I'm going through spire with nigel horlock.
I'm feeling really nervous (even though I've drunk a bottle of wine this evening since finding out!! Lol) but I guess that's normal .
Just can't wait to have fab boobs!!!

Yay
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd January 2014, 11:25 pm

Because you're having a lift I'd advise you get a 'seamless' sportsbra to avoid any seams irritating your new incisions. If you can also get a low cut bra also they help too.

I used the M&S zip front bra myself, but they've just renewed this line and I'm unsure haven't not yet looked at them myself whether are any seams in them if there's no seams around where your scars will be they're a super comfy bra and I love them. Still wear mine for bed now and lots of women here have used them and love them too

The Macom too is another option. I didn't personally get on with this bra but others again do love it - horses for courses as they say. If this is your option if you types 'MyBreast' into the promo bar you'll get yourself 15% babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 25th January 2014, 8:41 am

Thanks ladies. I have brought the bra my surgeon told me to get which is a shock absorber classic but I'm thinking I will need afew more so will have a look at the ones you've suggested.
I m also wondering how realistic 6 weeks us for getting back to exercise? I do a lot of martial arts (kickboxing & systema) & wanna get back to this ASAP . I know I will have to take it easy but how long do u think til I get start say push ups & running? 
Did u guys find your clothes too small after? My friends have said I will need new tops??? I'm a size 8 and c cup going to a dd!!!!! I've tried my new bra with my rice bags & my tops don't seem too bad! Lol 
Eeekkkkk v nervous xxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 25th January 2014, 9:09 am

Hello I had Nigel Horlock!!!!!
 wavey  He is FAB
x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1788

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 25th January 2014, 9:12 am

He suggested that bra to me too and I have to say it is the comfiest, they come up tight so get your self a bra extender too for those fist few days.

As for any herbal med etc , He doesn't advise it, I did not take arnica and had hardly any bruising or swelling at all.

I saw him Thursday for my 1wk check, he seemed very pleased.......I like the care and attention he seems to provide, he is also very particular about things which I see can only be a good thing in a surgeon.

Feel free to get in touch if you want any more info.
I had just the BA..... so cannot help with the uplift thing but here if you need me!
Best wishes
xx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 25th January 2014, 9:28 am

Hi - thanks for your post
It's good to hear from someone who has had the same surgeon! I'm having my surgery in Salisbury & really nervous.
Going to see nigel on Tuesday & conscious that I need to write a final list of questions for him!!! 

Great that you are pleased with the results / I hope I am / been wanting to do this for years!!
Xxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 25th January 2014, 10:21 am

You are in good hands. I was very nervous, as I am natural born worrier. I was borderline for overs/unders and borderline for a lift.
I also found his secretary Vanessa, was really great at answering some of my questions which I emailed to her, she got back to me straight away.

Let us all know how it all goes
x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 25th January 2014, 10:39 am

Yes Vanessa is pretty good & does get back to be quickly - hence my only two week wait til surgery - eeekkkkk 12 days now!!!
I'm having overs I believe and looking at implants on Tuesday. Currently here with my rice things!!! Lol
I'm getting worried about lifting my daughter after (2) & hoping I'm doing the right thing by going for one stage lift & implant. 
Jeeps xxxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 25th January 2014, 10:49 am

I loved my rice boobs (so far I have found them pretty accurate)...
I have a 7 and 2 year old too!.
In the run up to BA I tried to not pick him up unless really necessary ...... I also put a step stool in the car and encouraged him to climb up himself, so he gets used to "mummy" not doing it all for him every day.
Once I got home we told him "Mummy has an ouchy, so can only cuddle mummy round the waist......"
He has been a fantastic little fella....

So just prepare your little one....by not lifting so much etc.

Most uplift/BA are done in one stage, at least certainly the ladies on here have mainly been one stage.

There are lots of worries but think of the end result!
xxxx
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 25th January 2014, 10:59 am

Lol we are very similar - I also have a seven year old!!! Two girls - hard work!!!! 
That's a Great idea with the stool in the car - I'm going to do that - it was the school run that was worrying me & getting her into her car seat . My husband is very busy and works long days & although I know he will love my new boobs I do feel like I'm going to be a pain!!!

Going to research a new stool now aswell as some more bras!!! Have u just stuck to the one that nigel recommended? 
Xxxxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krizzooo1 25th January 2014, 12:17 pm

I have really, the extender which  got delivered form John lewis at £2.75 was a godsend the first few days. I also have some cheapy ones from Tesco £4!!!! which are ok whilst washing the shock absorber.

My husband was lucky in that he could take time off....will yours have any time at home at all? It will be important certainly for at least the first 3days +
Hubby has surprised me helping out with everything from dressing our youngest to vacuuming and doing dinner. 

Each day gets a little easier though.... the more help you can get the better, during the first week.

x
krizzooo1
krizzooo1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 25th January 2014, 12:23 pm

Lots of good advise already given. You may want to add to your list baby wipes, I found them a godsend for under arms etc when not allowed to wash/get inscision area wet.
Not long now till your new boobs, enjoy every minute!  Hug XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down