Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre BA and lift: anxieties and excitement!

5 posters

Go down

Pre BA and lift: anxieties and excitement! Empty Pre BA and lift: anxieties and excitement!

Post by sarahdawn31 28th August 2010, 10:53 am

Hi Everyone!

I was just thrilled to find this site it has been such a comfort to read that so many women were having the same concerns as I am... and many of you have provided such a weath of good information!

I am a 29 year old Canadian living in Australia... I am schedualed for a BA and lift (lollipop) on October 6th 2010!!!

My boobs had always been a D/DD then during my pregnancies I was an E+ I breast fed both of my kids for 1 year each and I have now been left with very deflated B cups... or as my husband calls them "wind sox" lol!

So I was wondering if there was any fellow Australians here on this forum?

I am also looking for some advice with size... we are thinking 450 or 500 cc gel implant (partial unders) ... my Dr thinks that the 500 is perfect with my breast width and my proportions: I am 5'10" and I have an athletic figure. But I am freaking out that 500 will just be so big and I dont want to be all boobs... then on the other hand I dont want to regret going to small.

I am also concerned with the recovery time as I have a 4 yr old and a 16-month old at home. I am also afraid of not being able to go to the gym (I go 5 times a week ) so taking time off will be hard for me. Anyone suggest when I may be able to start training again? I do a lot of weight training... any one post op that does weight training have any suggestions? I am hoping to go for walks after a couple weeks.

I also have a question to any of you with a partner/husband:
although my hubby is very supportive and looking forward to the new boobs I am afraid of his reaction to the freaky looking post op boobs? And I am also a little concerned that he may become a bit "overprotective" if my new boobs start attraction some new attention?

I would also like to know if any of you out there who have had a lift are bothered by your scars... or do you feel they are a small sacrifice for perky boobs?

I am just anxious to get them done so I can stop thinking about it all!!!!

I am really excited and hoping that my new perky boobs are healed and ready for our Australian summer... bring on bikinis!!

Any and all advice welcome!!

Sarah x
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Pre BA and lift: anxieties and excitement! Empty Re: Pre BA and lift: anxieties and excitement!

Post by alfie 28th August 2010, 11:48 am

sarahdawn31 wrote:Hi Everyone!

I was just thrilled to find this site it has been such a comfort to read that so many women were having the same concerns as I am... and many of you have provided such a weath of good information!

Hello wavey welcome to the forum sarah. The site does offer a wealth of information and you make so many good friends along the way too hun.

So I was wondering if there was any fellow Australians here on this forum?

I'm sure fellow Aussies will be along later.

I am also looking for some advice with size... we are thinking 450 or 500 cc gel implant (partial unders) ... my Dr thinks that the 500 is perfect with my breast width and my proportions: I am 5'10" and I have an athletic figure. But I am freaking out that 500 will just be so big and I dont want to be all boobs... then on the other hand I dont want to regret going to small.

I can't help you with the size hun, I'm a bit hopeless there. I was an emptyish 34D before my uplift. My surgeon would only allow me to have 240cc, which were HP overs and I'm now 34E/F (it depends were I shop). In clothes though I don't feel I look that big. I'm 5'7" and a size 10/12. I think you have to have the trust in your surgeon hun, to give you a size that is right for your frame.

I am also concerned with the recovery time as I have a 4 yr old and a 16-month old at home. I am also afraid of not being able to go to the gym (I go 5 times a week ) so taking time off will be hard for me. Anyone suggest when I may be able to start training again? I do a lot of weight training... any one post op that does weight training have any suggestions? I am hoping to go for walks after a couple weeks.

I don't have young children, so I'm no help there hun. As for the training, I was told nothing for 6 weeks. I just went for walks and then eased myself in gently after the 6 weeks. I would see what take your surgeons advice on this hun, you don't want to compromise your healing.

I also have a question to any of you with a partner/husband:
although my hubby is very supportive and looking forward to the new boobs I am afraid of his reaction to the freaky looking post op boobs? And I am also a little concerned that he may become a bit "overprotective" if my new boobs start attraction some new attention?

I don't think my boobs looked freaky post-op hun, just the opposite in fact. It was a shock to see them so high up, pre-pregnancy I can't remember my boobs looking that pert. Hubby loved them.

I would also like to know if any of you out there who have had a lift are bothered by your scars... or do you feel they are a small sacrifice for perky boobs?

The scars did upset me at first, when I had my dressings removed, my surgeon first words were, 'wow!! they look great' so when I got home and then saw the scars I was devastated. Fortionately I had seen pics from members that showed me the scars and the healing process, so I knew what to expect, and week to week the scars improved so much. They are not as obvious now, but I have to say they do still bother me a little, I am very self consious when hubby is touching them, although they don't bother him. I have no regrets though, I love my perky boobs, and would do it all over again.

alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Pre BA and lift: anxieties and excitement! Empty Re: Pre BA and lift: anxieties and excitement!

Post by nads 28th August 2010, 12:05 pm

Welcome to the forum wavey we do have some aussie girls on here. I would personally go with what your surgeon has suggested, and since you are tall 500s wouldnt look as big on you as someone shorter.

Feel free to post individual questions as you may not get all of your questions answered if they are on one post. Good luck with your BA/BL journey! x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by kld247 29th August 2010, 7:09 am

Hiya and welcome Sarah.
I am in a similar situation to you, I have two children and after breastfeeding them both I need to have an uplift too. Just looking into companies and surgeons at the moment so nothing booked yet.
Can't really help with sizes of implants as the surgeons I have seen haven't recommended anything bigger than a 315cc. Maybe if you take some pictures to show him the look prefer?
Fitness wise, there is a few posts on here if you search 'fitness' you might find them or I know there is one thread in the fitness section specifically about excerise after a ba.
All the ladies on here are so lovely I'm sure you wil get lots of answers from this forum.
Good luck on your journey xx
kld247
kld247
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by AgtKensington 30th August 2010, 3:51 am

He there darlin! I'm also in the same boat!!! But I'm in Texas, not Australia - but this is still the best site!!! The girls are a wonderful support.

I had a full anchor lift 4 weeks ago. I was also a full d, then breast fed a couple of great kids who are now 7 and 10, lost some weight and had deflated boobies that i was so self concious about.

Everyone heals at such diferent rates - but here's what I've see at 4 weeks....

Week 1 - couldn't pick up my twin 3 year old step children...couldn't open a pickle jar...and going out for a crab dinner was a bad idea, one has no idea how much you use your pec muscles until you shouldn't.

Week 2 - could run the washer, but couldn't carry the clothes upstairs.

Week 3 - yeah! I carried in the groceries and wen't for a walk every other day.

Week 4 - went to a water park with my kids, all i did was float and my chest was exhausted...wouldn't add back in anything with weights yet - but will up the walking to the eliptical this week!!!!

That's as far as I've gotten so I hope that helps :good:

Oh - and about the hubby...knew he would love them, but had the same worries...yeah, totally a non-issue. He LOVES them. Wanted a fondle on day 2 and had to beat him off with a stick. By day 3 I gave in. He didn't care they were covered in bruises, stitches and tape - he still loved them! yipee

AgtKensington
AgtKensington
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 30th August 2010, 11:41 am

Thanks AgtKensington, its great to hear your progress.
Let me know how u go with the eliptical and when u start to do weights again.
What size implant did u get? Overs, unders or partials?
What was the pain level like? I keep getting mixed reviews... I think I have a high tolerance to pain as I gave birth to both my kids natural with no meds... .so hopefully after that this wont seem so bad
:flowers:
Sarah
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by AgtKensington 30th August 2010, 6:25 pm

I'll let you know about the eliptical. Thinking i'll give it a test go on Wednesday. I'm pretty sore just from floatin...

I got 350cc memorygel unders. At 4 weeks i'm measuring a 34dd/e depending on the bra.

The pain was bearable and nothing too crazy. I made it 18 hours of labor with my son and only got meds because he was sunny-side-up and they needed to use foreceps...didn't want to feel that so I agreed to the epidural. It's nothing like labor and as so long as you take your pain meds as directed and "stay on top of the pain" for the first 2-3 days you'll be fine. My surgery was on a Thursday and by Sunday I had cut out everything but the muscle relaxer.

Hope that helps.

xoxo
AgtKensington
AgtKensington
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down