Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support

+6
swizzle
BoobiePrize
misf1
Jaybles
COOKIE
Elizabethvb20
10 posters

Go down

Support Empty Support

Post by Elizabethvb20 9th August 2010, 3:10 pm

Hi ladies,

Sorry to rant yet again. I feel like this is the worst rollercoaster of a ride (emotionally). I am so fed up with these damn incisions. I can't move my arms up at all STILL and I am almost 9 weeks. I just cry about it all the time. I was recently measured a 30 E and I was quite happy and over the moon. But now that some time has passed with that new measurement I am back to wanting a re-op. I feel like I am going through soo much for not a big difference. I even ran into an old friend and she said "sorry I didnt even notice..." greaaat. I STILL cant wear a bra either because I don't want to ruin the chances of my righty dropping. Can a bra do this? I also can't even get it on due to my incisions. I am just so fed up with all the tears and no support from boyfriend. He just makes me feel worse. Support 856466 If I do ever get a re-op I am worried I will have to go through this allll over again with my incisions. I wish my PS showed me the larger sizes (although I didn't ask so it is my fault) he only showed me 320 and 340. Support 304294

Sorry for all my mood swings and mind changes. I feel like all this wasn't and isn't worth my size...thanks. Support 67188
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Support Empty Re: Support

Post by Elizabethvb20 9th August 2010, 3:11 pm

Oh and I have zero cleavage
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th August 2010, 3:38 pm

Support 948189

You're going through so much at the moment Elizabeth it's not at all surprising you're so down hun Support 571992

I know it might feel like forever ago that you had your surgery but you're only two months post-op hun and still healing, more so due to the problems you're having.

You're seeing your surgeon next month babe and hopefully by then the incisions will have closed and you'll be well on the road to recovery, if not hun, you really do need to have a chat about what your surgeon is going to do to fix the problem hun and insist on a point of contact for when he isn't around.

I really do feel for you hun, but try and stay focused on you telling me that the incisions are starting to look better, this is a positive thing hunni!... let's hope the healing continues to do well babe! Support 571992
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybles 9th August 2010, 3:44 pm

Support 571992 Oh chick, so sorry you feel so bad. I hope this gets sorted for you and you feel at peace and comfortable soon. As for your friend, I find it hard to believe that she didn't notice your new 30E bust! I just don't believe that for one second. 30E isn't a size that you can easily ignore Support 156694 . Best wishes JB xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 9th August 2010, 4:27 pm

Thanks girls. I hope the incisions are closed by then too cookie. He did offer to restitch them but I don't want to trap anything that is trying to come out. I also asked the Dr. on here and he said "he hopes I can keep the implants" I didn't know i was at risk of losing them Support 727885 This is so hard as I get a different answer from everyone. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - thank you for your positive input Support 683328 I think it is because I can't wear a bra yet so I see no difference. It's all just so bumming.

I don't want to be negative but what if thier NOT closed by September 7 when I see him and he just says to wait longer.

Support 852192 Very frustrated and fed up. I can't even reach a plate to eat!!!!
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 9th August 2010, 6:16 pm

Support 571992 aw hun I can see why you are so frustrated and I hope when you next see your surgeon he can tell you why and do something about your incisions. I'm sure when you get into underwired and plunge bras you will notice a difference in size, sports bras are so unflattering and difficult to get a cleavage in.
Hope all gets sorted for you, we all take different amounts of times to heal and I'm sure your boobs will even out given time. You do have lots of changes to go through yet.
Take care.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 9th August 2010, 6:20 pm

Hi hun, I know how you feel a little. I know its not the same but my ears still hurt and I haven't got all feeling back in them yet and when I wake up in the morning I get some pain in them from sleeping on my side all night. So I can sympathise a little.

You have an armpit incision right? I guess that's not as straightforward as the other incisions, could this be why you're taking longer to heal?

I'm also a 30DD/30E depending on make, I know they don't look huge but one thing I've realised is I've got so used to them and not remembering how small I was till I look at pictures that its hard to grasp the difference. Its that way I suppose for people who look at you as well, their focus usually isn't your chest so they don't see a huge difference unless you do a Jordan. I bet they'd notice then!

Hang in there hun, and vent as much as you need to. Loots of virtual ((((((((hugs))))))) to you xxx
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by swizzle 9th August 2010, 6:33 pm

Hi Elizabeth, sending you hugs and good wishes for a speedy recovery Support 571992
Swizzlexx
swizzle
swizzle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 9th August 2010, 6:48 pm

Thanks so much for all your support Support 948189 Really turns a bad day into a good one.
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 9th August 2010, 7:59 pm

aw babe really feeling for you its such a massive change: my leftie is still a bit behind my rightie its so frustrating cos we feel like its been AGES since our ops but when you think of what we've had done of course we should still be healing and changing i still think my boobs are small but in reality they CANT be as FOUR sizes larger!!! its amazing how quick u you get used to the size i hope when ur feeling better and healed u feel more positive about the size babe. Sending you healing vibes, am sure you are but r u being super healthy to giv yourself the best chance to heal? lots of fruit amd veg and fresh air and no smoking :) really hope ur feeling better soon u kno where we all r if u need us x x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 9th August 2010, 8:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i got a really good sports bra from m and s,its more like a normal bra shape but you can cross the straps at the back,ever since wearing it,it seems to have helped bring my boobs closer together,very supportive and so comfy with padded straps.
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 10th August 2010, 12:01 am

I think we all just get a bit obsessed with big boobs, i dont think mine look big but then my friends say they are. Also people i thought had big boobs before i had boobs when i now look at them they dont look as big as id thought it was just because i had NOTHING to begin with. People probs dont notice because they didnt see you naked or in a binkni or in low tops before so probs never noticed u had small boobs in the first place, not noticing just means you've achieved a natural result :)

As for your incisions i dont know much about armpit ones but maybe taking a little longer because u move ur arms more not sure but either way i hope everything works out for you and ur feelin better ASAP! xxxxxxx Support 717917
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 10th August 2010, 4:34 am

Support 856466 Thanks a lot girls. All your input has brought me yet again to more tears. It is all very hard to deal with and when I get super upset I sometimes think I shouldn't have done it. I just get so frustrated when I am still having trouble opening heavy doors or not being able to reach a plate or something stupid. It's basically taken over my life because I obsess over it. I have no one to talk to about it except you all on here. Thanks for being there when I need it most. Support 62722 I also now noticed it looks like there is STILL bruising around my armpits. Who knows what that means. Do I even want to know?!
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th August 2010, 5:47 am

I know that feeling Elizabeth, when I suffered complications it absolutely consumed me!

I found it helped to start a diary here, not only did I log everything I was going through but I poured out my emotions too, it worked as a kind of self therapy!

Give it a go Elizabeth, just logging in each day, talking about what's going on and being able to look back and actually read your progress is soooooooooo good! I know it might sound silly, but it really did work for me and the support given throught my diary was invalueable, maybe this will help with how you're feeling too hun. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 10th August 2010, 8:36 am

Big Support 571992 Elizabeth xx

Hang in there sweety xx You are still early days xx some people just take longer to heal I guess xx Hopefully your incisions will be healed by the time you see your PS, if not hopefully he will come up with a resolve xx Maybe your muscle is just taking longer to relax xx

I went from a saggy D/DD to a pert G and no one really noticed or said anything gorgeous try not to worry too much about no one noticing, especially an old friend, they may just not have remembered what you were like before xx

Thinking of you gorgeous xx Hope things start to get easier soon for you xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down