Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much support?

4 posters

Go down

How much support? Empty How much support?

Post by Kurukullachis 23rd January 2013, 10:59 am

I started to feel my macom wasn't supporting me enough as my boobs were still jiggling (11 days PO I would not expect a jiggle yet but they are remarkably soft!) so I'm wearing 2 bras so they don't jiggle.

It got me thinking, how much support do we need? Should our boobs be kept in on place unable to budge whilst they're healing, or should there bee a little movement?
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

How much support? Empty Re: How much support?

Post by misf1 23rd January 2013, 11:09 am

You should be supported by your band the most and then the macom or sports bra should give you the support you need. It may be you need a smaller band size and or cup size. I would think that as this is your 2nd op your skin doesn't have much stretching to do so you may find they're back to jiggling a lot quicker than with your first BA. You should try and keep your boobs from moving if that's what your surgeon has told you to do.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 23rd January 2013, 11:27 am

I have the smallest size macom (xs) they don't budge in a sports bra and macom together so will stick to that for a while. Before my boobs were rock hard and wouldn't move at all. Am quite shocked really how they are this early!

I have some 28 band sports bras but think they'll be a little small for now! I just ordered the triaction extreme as saw they come up small so will try that too
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe1850 23rd January 2013, 11:34 am

I was also worried about this as I start feeling my Macom doesnt give me so much support but I asked my surgeon and he said they dont need to be totally pressured so I guess it's fine...will keep the Macom on for another week or two as any other bra I tried doesnt feel as confortable especially in the area of the scars...x
zoe1850
zoe1850
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 23rd January 2013, 11:37 am

Your boobs shouldn't be jiggling about in your bra hun. Your boobs need support so if there's a lot of movement for your boobs in the bra, then its too big on the cup hun.

Your breasts should be snug in your bra with very little movement to enable the breast to be stable so it can adhere to the breast pocket hun. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurukullachis 23rd January 2013, 1:31 pm

That's what I thought.. Hence the 2 bras.. Macom fitted fine for first couple of dys but think that's coz I was swollen too. Even the m&s one they aren't hept solid!
Kurukullachis
Kurukullachis
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down