Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need to ask a few questions.

+5
Elizabethvb20
COOKIE
abbie
Hshaw1
titanic_girl
9 posters

Go down

I need to ask a few questions. Empty I need to ask a few questions.

Post by titanic_girl 4th August 2010, 1:59 pm

Been for my consultation. They said I'm getting the implant put behing the breast tissue, as I don't have enough breast tissue. Does this mean that they will have to cut by my armpits or under the breasts as usual? They said I have to choose between a 230ml and a 260ml. I'm only an A/small B cup. I'm worried now, as I don't want visable scars under my armpits and I don't know which size to get.
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 814

Back to top Go down

I need to ask a few questions. Empty Re: I need to ask a few questions.

Post by Hshaw1 4th August 2010, 2:09 pm

Hi, so they have said it's behind the muscle, this doesn't mean the incision has to be in the armpit.
I have under the muscle implants and mine have been put in underneath the breast. Speak to your surgeon and see what they have said about the incision point.
Don't stress about the size to much, what sized you want to achieve? X
Hshaw1
Hshaw1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 4th August 2010, 2:15 pm

do you mean under the muscle?

Most surgeons in the UK prefer the under breast crease incision, but its worth phoning up and clarifying any questions youre not sure about, as all surgeons are different
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 4th August 2010, 2:16 pm

I want to be a D cup but the implants they tried on me were B and C cup ones. They explained that they would actually be a C and D cup in the shops though as the surgical sizes are different. I just don't want them to look too big, I'm only little.
Do you think I should phone the clinic back and ask them about the incision?
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 4th August 2010, 2:16 pm

abbie wrote:do you mean under the muscle?

Most surgeons in the UK prefer the under breast crease incision, but its worth phoning up and clarifying any questions youre not sure about, as all surgeons are different

Yes, under the muscle sorry. Something to do with my lack of breast tissue.
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th August 2010, 2:54 pm

titanic_girl wrote:I want to be a D cup but the implants they tried on me were B and C cup ones.

Who told you the implant size came in a specific cup size babe? Surgeons don't work in 'cup sizes' they work in volume and based on the volume and your personal mearurements they can usually 'guestimate' the resulting cup size you'll be, but there are no B and C size implants hun.

They explained that they would actually be a C and D cup in the shops though as the surgical sizes are different. I just don't want them to look too big, I'm only little.

You need to discuss further with your surgeon the 'resulting size' you're hoping to achieve, taking in pics of what you want rather than discussing cup sizes is best hunni, so the surgeon can actually 'see' what you're after.

I think you need to reschedule another consultation hun to further discuss what it is you want and the full procedure involved to achieve this hunni. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabethvb20 4th August 2010, 3:05 pm

I had the incision through the armpit and it's quite small!
Elizabethvb20
Elizabethvb20
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 4th August 2010, 3:46 pm

I had 260cc unders (in crease under breast) and was 32A and I am now a 30DD but DO NOT look like I am that big LOL - hope this helps with your size choice issue
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 4th August 2010, 11:43 pm

cookie wrote:
titanic_girl wrote:I want to be a D cup but the implants they tried on me were B and C cup ones.

Who told you the implant size came in a specific cup size babe? Surgeons don't work in 'cup sizes' they work in volume and based on the volume and your personal mearurements they can usually 'guestimate' the resulting cup size you'll be, but there are no B and C size implants hun.

The implants were 230ml and 260ml but that's what cup size they'd make me, if you know what I mean.

They explained that they would actually be a C and D cup in the shops though as the surgical sizes are different. I just don't want them to look too big, I'm only little.

You need to discuss further with your surgeon the 'resulting size' you're hoping to achieve, taking in pics of what you want rather than discussing cup sizes is best hunni, so the surgeon can actually 'see' what you're after.

He kept saying the decision was up to me and I just coudnt' decide. Would I be able to take pictures along to a consultation?

I think you need to reschedule another consultation hun to further discuss what it is you want and the full procedure involved to achieve this hunni. xxx

I think you're right! I do need more answers.
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 4th August 2010, 11:44 pm

Elizabethvb20 wrote:I had the incision through the armpit and it's quite small!

How small? The thing is, I do modelling and I can't have any visible scars.
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 4th August 2010, 11:45 pm

janeybird wrote:I had 260cc unders (in crease under breast) and was 32A and I am now a 30DD but DO NOT look like I am that big LOL - hope this helps with your size choice issue

I want to be around a D. But a 230ml would be too small wouldn't it? And that does help actually, thanks :)
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th August 2010, 7:11 am

The implants were 230ml and 260ml but that's what cup size they'd make me, if you know what I mean.

I do see what you mean babe.

If you requested a specific size and your surgeon is offering different to what you want, question it hun!

Don't go through with this surgery until you and your surgeon are 100% happy with what is planned and if you don't get any satisfaction from this surgeon, go and see another and another and another until you find the one you feel comfortable with and happy with what is planned for you.

He kept saying the decision was up to me and I just coudnt' decide. Would I be able to take pictures along to a consultation?

Yes! Infact, he/she will probably appreciate it as surgeons work in volume (CCs) not cup sizes and quite often, your perception of a specific cup size can greatly differ to that of your surgeons perception of a cup size.

I need to ask a few questions. 184153 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 5th August 2010, 11:57 am

cookie wrote:

I do see what you mean babe.

If you requested a specific size and your surgeon is offering different to what you want, question it hun!

Don't go through with this surgery until you and your surgeon are 100% happy with what is planned and if you don't get any satisfaction from this surgeon, go and see another and another and another until you find the one you feel comfortable with and happy with what is planned for you.

Yeah, that's what I'll have to do :) Because I'm not 100% happy with a 230 or 260cc (Is it CC?). I wonder why he didn't offer me anything in between though..

Yes! Infact, he/she will probably appreciate it as surgeons work in volume (CCs) not cup sizes and quite often, your perception of a specific cup size can greatly differ to that of your surgeons perception of a cup size.

This surgeon that I went to see was foreign, hard to understand, seemed to be good as what he was doing but a bit stubborn and wasn't really open to my ideas. I just want to be a D cup in the shops.

I need to ask a few questions. 184153 xx
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

I need to ask a few questions. Empty stats

Post by ctassell 5th August 2010, 4:19 pm

hello n welcome 2 the forum just wondered what ur stats are height deress size etc, im also looking at going 260cc but i want 2 be a c cup roughly x
ctassell
ctassell
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 5th August 2010, 5:38 pm

I took some pictures in from Nuts to my consult I sent my OH to shop to buy a couple of lads mags nothing too racy lol and we just sat there saying I like hers and hers are ok it was well funny especially when I rolled out the centre pages and said wow theyre great my OH thought he'd died and gone to heaven. It really did help though when I showed them the pictures it gave them a better idea of what I wanted I also showed them what I didn't want to look like too alot easier than trying to explain. xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1942

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 5th August 2010, 10:19 pm

ctassell wrote:hello n welcome 2 the forum just wondered what ur stats are height deress size etc, im also looking at going 260cc but i want 2 be a c cup roughly x

I wanna be a D cup, but I'm getting mine behind the muscle so I have to think what it would be like a tiny bit smaller. I'm a size 8, five foot 3 or 4, and I weigh around 8 stone 2 or something, haha.
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 5th August 2010, 10:19 pm

Peachy34 wrote:I took some pictures in from Nuts to my consult I sent my OH to shop to buy a couple of lads mags nothing too racy lol and we just sat there saying I like hers and hers are ok it was well funny especially when I rolled out the centre pages and said wow theyre great my OH thought he'd died and gone to heaven. It really did help though when I showed them the pictures it gave them a better idea of what I wanted I also showed them what I didn't want to look like too alot easier than trying to explain. xx

But I want to look natural, not like a nude model.
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 6th August 2010, 6:25 pm

The pictures were just to give them an idea of the size and shape each ba is individual its not like you can go in and say I want those ones. It also gives you the opportunity to show them what you don't want aswell. I found it useful and my surgeon did too and not all the girls in there are like Jordan theres all shapes and sizes.
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelfish83 6th August 2010, 8:03 pm

hey, sounds like you havent really been informed that well mrs, go back and find out what you need, or try another company perhaps??

:)
angelfish83
angelfish83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 7th August 2010, 12:32 am

Peachy34 wrote:The pictures were just to give them an idea of the size and shape each ba is individual its not like you can go in and say I want those ones. It also gives you the opportunity to show them what you don't want aswell. I found it useful and my surgeon did too and not all the girls in there are like Jordan theres all shapes and sizes.

Can a boob job actually look natural? I just really want to avoid the fake look.
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 7th August 2010, 12:32 am

angelfish83 wrote:hey, sounds like you havent really been informed that well mrs, go back and find out what you need, or try another company perhaps??

:)

Yeah,I'm going to Transform tommorrow :)
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 7th August 2010, 6:45 am

titanic_girl wrote:
Can a boob job actually look natural? I just really want to avoid the fake look.

yes, they can look very natural once theyve settled down.
You might find they dont look completely natural for the first few weeks until they settle and drop, but after that they should look natural if thats the look youve asked for,.
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Peachy34 7th August 2010, 8:30 am

Some girls like the round look and some girls like the natural look and in the hands of the right surgeon they both look great. I think its all about keeping things in proportion to your frame.

I have had different opinions about what will look most natural I also think that its very individual depending on your existing shape and size. whats right for me will probably not be right for you.

I typed in breast augmentation before and after pictures in my search engines and looked at loads of pictures until I found someonewho had a similar shape to me it doesn't tell you exacty what you would look like but it gives you a bit of an idea, one of the sites you can choose what different sizes you want to view eg people who started off an A and ended up a C and what type of implant and placement they had.

Not everyones look obviously fake just discuss your expectations with your surgeon they will tell you if you are being realistic and really know what you want and with the right surgeon hopefully you will achieve this.

Good luck today xx
Peachy34
Peachy34
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 11th August 2010, 9:27 pm

abbie wrote:
titanic_girl wrote:

yes, they can look very natural once theyve settled down.
You might find they dont look completely natural for the first few weeks until they settle and drop, but after that they should look natural if thats the look youve asked for,.

Ohhh good :)
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by titanic_girl 11th August 2010, 9:28 pm

Peachy34 wrote:Some girls like the round look and some girls like the natural look and in the hands of the right surgeon they both look great. I think its all about keeping things in proportion to your frame.

I have had different opinions about what will look most natural I also think that its very individual depending on your existing shape and size. whats right for me will probably not be right for you.

I typed in breast augmentation before and after pictures in my search engines and looked at loads of pictures until I found someonewho had a similar shape to me it doesn't tell you exacty what you would look like but it gives you a bit of an idea, one of the sites you can choose what different sizes you want to view eg people who started off an A and ended up a C and what type of implant and placement they had.

Not everyones look obviously fake just discuss your expectations with your surgeon they will tell you if you are being realistic and really know what you want and with the right surgeon hopefully you will achieve this.

Good luck today xx

Thank you :) Yeah I'm going to take pictures along on Tuesday when I meet Mr Martin, the surgeon.
titanic_girl
titanic_girl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down