Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 questions...

5 posters

Go down

3 questions... Empty 3 questions...

Post by amyamyf 4th March 2011, 11:32 am

Hi
Well i've just got 3 questions which i've been meaning to ask...
1. I'm aiming to have my BA done in late May, but when you do think that i'll be able to wear a bikini? Is it after 6 weeks ish?

2. Can you pick your surgeon or does your PS choose which one they think is best for you? As i'll have to spend £100 each time i get a flight over to London i don't know whether it'd be easier for me to just say a name of a surgeon that i like the look and sound of and I think would suit me... but then obviously they'd know better than me!! Haha.

3. Spray tans... if you cover up where the scar is healing, then how soon would you be able to get a spray tan, as I don't want to go into the sun with the scars this year as it could make them show up more i've heard..

Thank you!
amyamyf
amyamyf
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

3 questions... Empty Re: 3 questions...

Post by abbie 4th March 2011, 11:36 am

it might be worth you finding out about a few surgeons and trying to book a few consulations on the same day.
Where are you flying from?
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by amyamyf 4th March 2011, 11:38 am

Yeah that's a good idea actually, would save a lot of time money and effort... I'll be flying from Guernsey in the Channel Islands
amyamyf
amyamyf
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 4th March 2011, 11:44 am

It's worth researching the surgeons you're thinking of seeing and try to book for the same day to save a little money and time. Usually surgeons would advise a sports bra for 6 weeks but they all differ with their advice. I was told not to get anything on my incisions for 6 weeks as well.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 4th March 2011, 11:54 am

You should be fine to wear a bikini after 6weeks but different surgeons have different ideas so it can vary. I would try and see a few surgeons/clinics at the same time, if there is a certain surgeon you want to see then its worth mentioned it when booking your consultation. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 4th March 2011, 12:39 pm

abbie wrote:it might be worth you finding out about a few surgeons and trying to book a few consulations on the same day.
Where are you flying from?
totally agree with abbie on this one.
You can choose your PS the PC does recommend some but they aren't experts in anything but selling. As for a spray tan then yes you can have one but make sure nothing gets on the scars at all. Bikinis you can get after 6 weeks or whenever you PS says you can wear normal bras. Your boobs may look a bit fake at the 6 weeks mark as they still have a lot of internal healing to do. Remember when going out in the sun that it can penetrate clothing so it's best to wear sun screen under the bikini and make sure scars dont get any sun at all,
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by amyamyf 4th March 2011, 3:18 pm

Oops i got mixed up with PS and PC haha.
Ok thanks, thats great advice :)
amyamyf
amyamyf
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down