Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

under , questions

5 posters

Go down

under , questions Empty under , questions

Post by saranne88 22nd July 2012, 8:34 pm

hi

just a few questions from your experiences etc

i have been told by mos surgeons i have booked to see that i will have to have unders, which is fine !

firstly , when im doing the rice test or trying the implants on - am i right in thinking that you may loose some size of the implant as im having unders ( or is that a boob myth)

then - was my implant will be under the muscle so if i was to feel my boob will they still feel soft and natural ish or less so then overs becuase of me feeling muscle first ?

thirdly - do unders take a bit longer to like drop / fluff settle etc and feel normal ?

thanks
saranne88
saranne88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

under , questions Empty Re: under , questions

Post by misf1 22nd July 2012, 9:10 pm

Hi hun, the rice test is a very inaccurate way of seeing what size you will be, as they will always look a lot smaller when they're inside you. I would use the rice test only to see what you will look like in clothes with bigger boobs and do not use it to judge what size you will be or look.
Unders are said to lose about 10% but this is so little that it wouldn't affect what cup size you will be.
I do not know how unders feel, someone once said feel your muscle on your arm or calf and it wount be any firmer than that. But I dont know if that is true.
Everyone heals differently so you may heal just as quickly as someone with overs or it may take you a bit longer. In general it will take a few weeks longer with unders.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by zulka111 23rd July 2012, 4:07 pm

Hi Hun.
Rice test is very inaccurate. I put 375g in and they were way bigger than
my boobs with 400cc implants in... and felt heavier....
I have unders partials where the top of the implant is under the muscle
and bottom isnt and dont feel where muscle is and where isnt.
They will feel soft. Mines do. If u go for responsives u get them softer
than soft touch. I have soft touch (firmer) and they feel like a teenager
boobies ha ha
Usually unders take a bit longer to heal and r more painful but in my story
it wasnt bad at all. I only had one day which was very painful and uncomfy.
Was hard to breath and talk. that was the 3 day. Day 4 was way better.
7 days post op slept down on my back, day 9 started sleeping abit on my
sides... am 4 weeks post op and am back to normal since I was 12 days post op. So remember everyone is different...

zulka111
zulka111
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 23rd July 2012, 4:19 pm

Mine are unders,they still feel quite firm at the top,but proper squishy underneath,i think thats the implant thats not covered with muscle,im about 8 months now they have dropped quite a lot but dont think they have fluffed!!!,they dont seem any bigger anyway!! I was uncomfortable with them for quite a few months but i dont know if thats down to my age or what!!!.a lot of the other girls were fine after a few weeks!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by saranne88 23rd July 2012, 10:01 pm

Thanks all for your replys !
All i have heard about is cui and natrelle and i must admit the reponsives etc i have read about on here but nobody has mentioned them in my conaulations !!? Maybe its cause i have made it clear i want as natural as poss and the surgeon has made the decision for me ?
X
saranne88
saranne88
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by NBD 16 July 2012 24th July 2012, 6:58 am

Hi I have had 320cc partial unders. I am just 7 days post op and so far have had no pain, just the achy morning boob everyone talks about. Have just started having some tingling feelings come into my nipples which I suppose is the healing starting. I agree the rice test looked much bigger on me. In fact I wish I had pushed my surgeon to go bigger but think that's just boob greed as they do look a great size on my frame. Very natural which is what I wanted. Went from 32a to 32dd sports bra but am sure they will shrink a little once swelling goes down. Hope not too much though!
NBD 16 July 2012
NBD 16 July 2012
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down