Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So many questions!

+3
alexandra33
BKOZ
Sammyj
7 posters

Go down

So many questions! Empty So many questions!

Post by Sammyj 15th September 2011, 11:53 am

Got my BA booked for 16th December 2011 which i know is only 9 days before Christmas, but it works for me as I will only have to have 3 days off work as I would finish on 20th anyway and dont go back until 3 Jan 2012.

Anyway, I am a bit of a worrier and like to be super organised and therfore have loads of questions / worries going through my mind - mainly what will I be able to do / not do in the days / weeks after my BA.

One of the main concerns is, will I be able to walk my 9 year old to school on day 3 & 4 after my BA? It is normally only a 10-15 minute walk.

Thanks

Sam

x
Sammyj
Sammyj
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

So many questions! Empty Re: So many questions!

Post by BKOZ 15th September 2011, 1:08 pm

Hey Sammy! Congrats on setting the date - what a lovely Christmas present for you!

You should be fine walking; everyone is different of course but the docs usually reccomend getting up and doing short walks after a few days to circulate blood flow, etc.

Personally, my first week was a total writeoff but there are girls on here who go to work after only a few days, girls who get overs tend to heal faster too (not sure what you are having?).

Just take each day as it comes, really. It's so hard to know; keep on top of your pain and don't push yourself, the most important thing to do is listen to your body. It will tell you what you can and can't do :)

Congrats again!

xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 15th September 2011, 4:44 pm

Hey Sammy,

I had unders and apparently I'm an aberration because I was back to work, driving, etc on day 4.

But you should be FINE walking him to school - just don't CARRY anything!

xx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 15th September 2011, 5:21 pm

for the first week i felt tired and got a bit of vertigo the first week PO if i stood for more than 5mins. this may have been the meds or just me, but if i were you i would be prepared just in case you arent able to do it coz everyones different!! So many questions! 48411
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 15th September 2011, 6:38 pm

Hiya hun, at 4 days post-op that would be the 20th Dec? Dont know about where you are, but here the schools will of already broken up for Christmas? Fingers crossed you wont have to worry about it until new year xxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetpoison 15th September 2011, 6:44 pm

hello...I feel the same with soo many questions. you still have time to prepare - no worries!
but good luck with your ba!!!! xxx
sweetpoison
sweetpoison
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by techygirly 15th September 2011, 7:30 pm

Hi hun

You may be a bit tired to go on a longish walk day 3/ 4 but certainly by 6/7 you should be fine ...but everyone is different hun..

I couldn't have walked my little boy by the 3rd day but hes only 2 so your 9 year old may be fine...

Ask away with the questions babe, best to get them off your chest (mind the pun) than worry about these things. Maybe email your PS a lit of questions to set your mind at rest?
xx
techygirly
techygirly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyj 15th September 2011, 8:20 pm

georgiana76 wrote:Hiya hun, at 4 days post-op that would be the 20th Dec? Dont know about where you are, but here the schools will of already broken up for Christmas? Fingers crossed you wont have to worry about it until new year xxxx

Our schools finish on Tuesday 20 December, so it will be the Monday & Tuesday (3&4 days post op) where I need to walk my 9 yr old to school. He can obviously walk himself and not need carrying etc, I just need to make sure he arrives at the school gate so more supervision really. My husband will be back to collect him after school.

I think I'll have to have a back up plan in case I don't feel well enough but really don't want to tell people the reason why (suppose I could think of something to say)
Sammyj
Sammyj
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyj 15th September 2011, 8:25 pm

alexandra33 wrote:Hey Sammy,

I had unders and apparently I'm an aberration because I was back to work, driving, etc on day 4.

But you should be FINE walking him to school - just don't CARRY anything!

xx

ali

I'm hoping for a recovery like yours!
I am having unders but only 260cc (I'm very skinny). I'm generally fit & healthy and was fine when I had c-section, so fingers crossed.
X
Sammyj
Sammyj
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by georgiana76 16th September 2011, 9:03 am

Oh thats pants nope they break up really late!! There arent many mums at the school gates I wish to discuss to my boobs with either, ha ha, so feeling your pain!!
xxxx
georgiana76
georgiana76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 604

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down