Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling really low :(

+16
janeybird
tizzyt
poshhugo
BoobiePrize
Astrapuss
pinkbabe
CJA2010
natalia
hattie260
zoeb
Jaybles
Funkygirl
Phoebe
nads
COOKIE
Kazaa
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Feeling really low :( - Page 2 Empty Re: Feeling really low :(

Post by kettlel 3rd August 2010, 8:14 am

Hi Kaaza

I've only just read this post, I'm sorry to hear you had such a hard time pre op. I could of written the post myself when I had my 1st BA 10 years ago, my boyfriend was so against it but 2 weeks after he loved them!! (had then done at the McIndoe then too!) We split up 2 years later, and even now he blames my boobs for giving me too much confidence, tos*er! I'm so pleased your boyfriend has been supportive and loves them now!! That's great news! And remember with regards to boobie greed, bigger isn't always better, I had 270cc for 10 years and most my 'natural' friends still had bigger boobs than me but mine were in much better shape lol and I didn't have to wear a bra half the time!! Plus compared to what I had they were enormous!!

Did you say in a previous post you were in room 23 at the McIndoe? If so, I was in that room too! I may have imagined you posted that?!

xx
kettlel
kettlel
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2