Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbie doing research

4 posters

Go down

Newbie doing research Empty Newbie doing research

Post by jodielou 10th June 2010, 6:12 pm

Hi everyone, I said a quick hello in introduction forum and thought id drop a line about me and what stage I am at so far.

I have had 3 kids and breastfed them all (if only i knew what it would do to my boobs at the time) lol I also put on a lot of weight with each pregnancy (appx 4st+) and each time have lost it, although this time 18months post baby I'm still holding an extra 1-1.5 st and I intend to shift it before I go through with any work. So as you could well Imagine I have deflated knee warmers for my knockers and a nasty overhang that covers part of my lower lady bit Newbie doing research 557141

Hubby has now had the snip so my breeding days are over and I can now sort this monstroscity of a body out once and for all. Newbie doing research 727935

I need an uplift and some implants along with a Tummy tuck, although I hope that I will get away with a mini TT as I have no intention of letting anyone cutting my abdominal muscles eeekkk, they are strong and toned, it's just the skin that layers it that needs taking away!
It would be lovely to hear from some of you who have had or are having the same or similar work done.

So far I have had consults at MYA (PCC) & HMG (Reg nurse/ PCC), I have transform & THG lined up also. I intend to have consults at the majority of 'high street' providers and list then in order of aftercare, Expertise, how comfortable i feel with the company, and price etc. Then I can research each of the surgeons available to me and then make a decision from all the information I get from your lovely selfs, the internet on the surgeons and any other source I may well come across.

Look forward to hearing from you xxx
jodielou
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Newbie doing research Empty Re: Newbie doing research

Post by Phoebe 10th June 2010, 6:24 pm

Hello Jodielou, you have defo come to the right place on here. I have recently had a BA, and I went with MyBreast I can not recommend them enough. My surgeon is fantastic, the aftercare is fab too. They are not the cheapest my any stretch of the imagination but I figured money isnt really an issue when your playing about with your body.
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th June 2010, 6:31 pm

I had an uplift and implants Jodielou and am very pleased with the results, feel free to ask any questions you might have hunni, there are a few of us here who've had a BA and implants and a couple who have a tummy tuck too, poshhugo being the latest to have a TT done. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jodielou 10th June 2010, 6:41 pm

Hi Sallyslap, thanks for replying. Yes my friend Sally recommended this site and she also went with Mybreast and said they were great. Im in the early stages as I want to thoroughly research all the possible complications of the surgery Im going to have and then find the right company with the right surgeon, soooo much to look into but so exciting too.
Money is not an issue with regards to your body I agree, but as Ive seen on some of the threads the same surgeons commonly work for different companies or independantly and price can vary by a few grand esp when having 3 procedures done! Main factor for me i think will be the comfortability of surgeon/company and aftercare. So its weighing up all of the aspects, and im sure its a lengthy process hahaha especially with me. ;)

I noticed your've not long had yours, how are you healing and feeling? x
jodielou
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jodielou 10th June 2010, 6:47 pm

Hi Cookie thanks for taking the time to reply. Ill crack right on with the questions lol. Did you do much research before you went ahead with your BA & Uplift? How long had you had your implants before the rupture? Was the aftercare to your expectations? Ill try asking about who had TT at same time, see if they would share their stories with me xx
jodielou
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 10th June 2010, 7:20 pm

I am only 7 weeks post op and am very happy with the results, They are softening up nicely, one is still smaller than the other but I had to begin with so I wasnt expecting miracles. I have hardly had any pain and I think I took paracetamol for about 2 days after the op and thats it, went back to work after 8 days, and have had no problems at all. For a couple of days before the op i had the wobbles and worried about my surgeon but I needn'y have, he is a fantastic surgeon and really really nice guy too. All in in on a scale of 1 - 10 I am an 11 in happiness!!!
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th June 2010, 7:55 pm

jodielou wrote:Hi Cookie thanks for taking the time to reply. Ill crack right on with the questions lol. Did you do much research before you went ahead with your BA & Uplift?

I didn't have a choice regarding my uplift hun, or my choice of clinic as I had a re-op. The uplift was a necessity to repair the damage the rupure did to my breasts.

How long had you had your implants before the rupture?

My implants were 3 years old sweetness.

Was the aftercare to your expectations?

I had some difficulty with Transform coming to an agreement regarding my surgery and the costs at first, but once I found the surgeon who was right for me and agreed to a price for the extra surgery Transform have been excellent and my surgeon couldn't do enough for me. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 11th June 2010, 7:34 am

Oh Jodie you are indeed the research queen! I'm so excited for you having all this done (although you will be a blooming nightmare when you get your perfect body but I guess you'll be allowed to gloat a bit!!) Hysterical

I can't remember the names of the surgeons Mya and HMG gave you but I believe one of them was Mr Malik? There is a post about him in the Surgeons and Clinics section [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 11th June 2010, 7:34 am

Oh Jodie you are indeed the research queen! I'm so excited for you having all this done (although you will be a blooming nightmare when you get your perfect body but I guess you'll be allowed to gloat a bit!!) Hysterical

I can't remember the names of the surgeons Mya and HMG gave you but I believe one of them was Mr Malik? There is a post about him in the Surgeons and Clinics section [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down