Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

365cc hp allegan unders

+8
Boobsplease
Funkygirl
melloumaw
BoobiePrize
faye
natalia
pinkbabe
Hshaw1
12 posters

Go down

365cc hp allegan unders Empty 365cc hp allegan unders

Post by Hshaw1 10th June 2010, 9:54 am

Hi all,

I am currently a 32B 5ft 9 and size 10.

I have my BA booked for the 3rd of Aug, would have had it sooner but childcare issues and holidays booked, so ill just have to wait. My surgeon at HMG suggested 365cc for a D cup, I originally decided i wanted a full C but for some reason whilst in my meeting I said a D. Im now experienceing boobie greed, and dont know if they will be big enough, id rather be bigger then expected, than smaller.

Im sure ill love them either way but would appreciate your thoughts on what my outcome will be with 365cc or if i should push for more?

thanks xxxx
Hshaw1
Hshaw1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 61

Back to top Go down

365cc hp allegan unders Empty Re: 365cc hp allegan unders

Post by pinkbabe 10th June 2010, 9:58 am

It is so hard to say for sure what you'll end up cos even though you might be the same starting size as another lady who has 365cc, your body shap, breast tissue and many other factors could be totally different.

As a rough guide 150cc is about 1cup size so if your aiming for a D then 365cc does sound about right. But this really is on a guide. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 10th June 2010, 10:04 am

hi i had 410cc and im 32ff but look a dd/e size is the most diff u def wouldnt look to big with 365 and id say u def look a d with that size to as your b to start with xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Hshaw1 10th June 2010, 11:31 am

thankyou for your help. i hope so, just dont want to be dissapointed xxxx
Hshaw1
Hshaw1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 10th June 2010, 12:27 pm

ask for slighty bigger just to avoid any disapointment after all your money
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by faye 10th June 2010, 1:32 pm

I had this size, and my surgeon told me I'll be 3 1/2 sizes bigger
faye
faye
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 10th June 2010, 1:32 pm

Heya H, I disagree with asking for slightly bigger just in case. I've spoken to girls who wished they'd gone smaller. Sometimes you just need to sit and assess whats important to you... is it really size thats top of your list, is it shape, is it a natural or augmented look. Do you care if you'll need an uplift in the future if you go with bigger? All of these things need to factor into your decision

As you're only wanting to go up 2 cup sizes then I think the 365 will be more than enough. I thought my worst nightmare was ending up a C cup but I'm 6 days post op and I'm in a C cup and its not as bad I thought it'd be not wearing a D, but I know they'll still healing and a D cup is more than likely. Right now I'm so grateful that my surgeon gave me the look that was so important to me

I'd advice you take pictures to your surgeon of what you want as cup sizes and implant cc's are not an exact science.

Hope you make the right choice hun xx
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 10th June 2010, 1:56 pm

theirs alot more on here boobie prize that wished they went bigger all u have to do is look at the survery on here end of day everyones diff and if shes left unhappy after that size hows she gonna feel then?i def think she wil look a d with this size thoug xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by melloumaw 10th June 2010, 2:05 pm

hi h
if you originally wanted a full c,possibly d and the surgeon has suggested the cc to accomodate this then i would take his advice.the age old saying of bigger isnt always better springs to mind.if you are thinking of going bigger than a d,then speak to your surgeon again and ask him what all your options are.i was only ever a c when my breasts were at their best,but like you asked for a d if possible.on the day i could only accomodate the 340's instead of 380's,but i am so pleased to have a full breast instead of a deflated balloon i dont think the cup size would have mattered.i also think the size i have is right for me as weight wise etc they feel like mine,any bigger and back ache could become a factor.i wish you all the best in your choices
mel x
melloumaw
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 577

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 10th June 2010, 2:08 pm

Oh the old sizing dilema, we've all been there believe you me!

It's very difficult to predict what cup size anyone will end up with a particular implant, surgeons tend to work in cc's rather than cup sizes. You can have 2 girls who are more or less the same stats but end up different sizes with the same implant as there are so many individual factors taken into account.

The best advice I would give is take a collage of pictures of "looks" you like and don't like, I did this and made a comment under each picture and then discussed it with my ps, just so he was clear on the look and size I was after.

Good luck! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobsplease 10th June 2010, 2:08 pm

Hey you've made a very good point there boobieprize, it's important to assess all factors not just size! Although it is easy to do so and get a little carried away we've all done it. I am a prime example, I went into the surgeons office originally wanting to be a full b/c which I though would suit my frame and I wasn't greedy, by the time of my next apt I wanted to be a full c, then one wk before the op I was like hmm, maybe a D but I didn't have the option anyway as I was virtually inverted lol. So anyway I got measured yesterday and to my astonishment I am a 32dd/34d and although I am very happy with shape and size I do look slightly ridiculous in some of my old tops and the word Jordan springs to mind. I can pull it off with my broad shoulders, just! All I'm saying is, Be careful what u wish for... Bigger isn't always better! x
Boobsplease
Boobsplease
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Hshaw1 10th June 2010, 3:51 pm

Thank you for all your comments. I think I'm going to stick to the 365cc, but I'll chat with my surgeon to clarify size. Thank you again x x x
Hshaw1
Hshaw1
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th June 2010, 4:07 pm

I'm also with BoobiePrize that bigger is not always better having had a re-op and reduced my implants to a smaller implant more suited to my frame.

What is the best is the size that will most suit your frame, so maybe going back to see your surgeon for a second consultation with a veiw to discuss what will be the best for 'you' The suggestion of taking pics in of the look and size you'd like to achieve is an excellent one, your surgeon can then see what you're after and take things from there discussing whether what you want is achievable and size he/she feels you'd need to get that. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 10th June 2010, 4:27 pm

lol i had 410 and i dont get back ache and mine arent heavy good luck what ever your decsion im sure your get a d with that size
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th June 2010, 8:35 pm

I think speaking to your surgeon would be best and maybe take some pictures with you to show him/her what you would like from your BA. He may suggest a bigger or even smaller implant. They deal with this every day so I'm sure he/she will be able to estimate what will look good and what wont. If you do decide to go with a bigger implant he/she will also be able to go through any complications that may arise from bigger implants. I was offered 340 380 and pushed for a little bigger with 410 and my surgeon explained he wouldn't want to go any bigger than this for me as it may result in a very fake look and maybe the victoria beckham look. I wanted to look natural so went with what he said. I know it's a very hard decision and it is something you really need to think about. Bigger isn't always better. Talk to your surgeon and trust what they say.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by annad 16th June 2010, 9:01 pm

Hiya Cookie I see that you have had to change your size could you give me some advice please
Im going for my BA in the morning and still cant decide on size !
I am 5,8 size 8/10 and 34 AA I have been offered 380 410 unders and havnt got a clue what to choose I want a natural look and after having 2 kiddies I have quite empty AAs.
Dont want to go too big but dont want to be too small
why do they make this so hard !!
Any advice would be great.

thanks girls x x
annad
annad
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 16th June 2010, 9:29 pm

I am also having a re-op and going to request slightly smaller implants. I wanted a C cup (from A) and got 295cc implants. I am a D/DD. This is probably a very controversial thing to say but I honestly thing surgeons are not the best when it come to bra sizes. They know their ccs, profiles and implants widths, the best thing you can do is look at the actual implant and 'try it on' and/or take pictures of your desired look and trust your surgeon's opinon.
x
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down