Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a 32A and i'm having 365cc overs

5 posters

Go down

Currently a 32A and i'm having 365cc overs Empty Currently a 32A and i'm having 365cc overs

Post by barbiekate 19th February 2011, 8:16 pm

Just wondering if anyone knows what size i will be and what size sports bra i should take with me? :boobchick:

I wanted to go as big as possible but as I only have a small chest width the maximum she would allow is a 365cc high profile and even then shes warned there may be some stretch marks afterwards...

Ideally I would like to be a D cup...although at the minute anythings better than what i've got now...

I'm going under the knife on friday 25th february...so 6 sleeps left. I'm having them done at transform with Dr. Linda Fiumara...

xxx
barbiekate
barbiekate
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Currently a 32A and i'm having 365cc overs Empty Re: Currently a 32A and i'm having 365cc overs

Post by lindylou22 19th February 2011, 8:33 pm

I would take a couple of sports bras with you, atleast a bandwith size up as you're likely to have swelling around your ribs and this'll be more comfortable for you.
I'm not sure what size you'll be after, although a D sounds more than feasible. Maybe take a D and an E, and then you have some breathing space in case you're quite swollen and things.

Hope this helps a bit hun, congratulations on your date and welcome to the forum!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Currently a 32A and i'm having 365cc overs Empty Re: Currently a 32A and i'm having 365cc overs

Post by barbiekate 19th February 2011, 8:40 pm

Thanks for your reply! I'll get a 34 D and 34 E...

I noticed your the same pre op size as me and your op date is soon too.. How strange will it be for us to have boobs?! I can't actually wait dance

xxxx
barbiekate
barbiekate
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 20th February 2011, 11:19 am

I know! The time is flying by for me. I still haven't bought all of my pre-op stuff because I don't quite believe that it's real yet. I'll buy that next weekend when I only have a few days to wait I think!

Are you nervous at all, or just purely excited??

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 21st February 2011, 12:16 pm

I was an A and had 340cc which was the biggest I was allowed by my surgeon, I ended up a FF/G, though I'd say they look a C/D.

You'll measure bigger than you think they look, but you'll def be happy with the size with 365cc.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kimmy27 22nd February 2011, 10:57 pm

hi hun i am the same size as u at moment and having same implant size too having my op nex thurs, i have got a couple different sizes from asda as they were only £4!!! got a 34c and 34d i only got the 34c as the pre op nurse said to only go up a cup and band size but i got a d incase the swelling etc and im also hoping to be a d!!! lol!! bet u cant wait now hun not long to go , i wish u all the best and enjoy those boobies!! xxx Stars
kimmy27
kimmy27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiekate 25th February 2011, 11:15 pm

Ok well I had my op today and they are AMAZING! she tried to talk me out of the 365cc at the last minute saying they were to big for my frame and to let her put a 340cc in. I agreed to let her put the 340cc in as a last resort but that i would be happier with a 365cc. she ended up tryin the 365 in, in theatre in her words 'just to say i tried but they didnt fit, but whilst they were in we did a vote in theatre and every1 agreed to go for the 365'

I AM BEYOND HAPPY! I actually even cried because i was that happy. Across my bust used to measure 32 inches and i was an 32A cup..now across my chest measures 38 inches so i think thats aout a 32F! I'm in no pain just some discomfort and i can't lift my arms up a lot xxxx
barbiekate
barbiekate
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 26th February 2011, 3:09 pm

Congratulations hun, that brilliant that your op went well. Glad you got the size you wanted.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down