Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how does everyone feel now..

+6
moonmar
Annie66
RoxyChick
nads
natalia
kayleexxx
10 posters

Go down

how does everyone feel now.. Empty how does everyone feel now..

Post by kayleexxx 17th March 2009, 2:36 pm

I was just wondering how everyone felt know they have had there boobs done?
i have wanted this since i was 15 and thought it would never happen! i was saving for years!!! Now im kinda like "what do i do now?" lol cos all i ever thought about was having a boob job! it was my only goal in life to be honest!!
now i need a new one hmmm!!? x x x x
kayleexxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

how does everyone feel now.. Empty Re: how does everyone feel now..

Post by natalia 17th March 2009, 2:38 pm

just really happy hun and alot more confident
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 17th March 2009, 7:20 pm

I feel great, much more confident to wear little tops, even today at uni i had on a tank top and held my head high and pulled my shoulders back, whereas before i would hunch over lol xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 17th March 2009, 7:30 pm

It was a bit of an anticlimax, like finally I had them! I had no more research to do, no more worrying (apart from paying off the credit card in a few months)

I'm so glad I had them done, I'll post some before and recent afters soon.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 17th March 2009, 7:38 pm

kayleexxx wrote:Now im kinda like "what do i do now?" lol cos all i ever thought about was having a boob job! it was my only goal in life to be honest!!
now i need a new one hmmm!!? x x x x

I haven't had mine done yet, but I've read that this is quite a common feeling. Having a clear goal to work towards is very satisfying in itself ... I dunno, maybe plan to run a 5k for a charity or something Hysterical Hysterical
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 17th March 2009, 8:33 pm

I have wanted this for 17 years although I always wobbled every time I tried to convince myself to do it until now.... so I feel great! Although I haven't yet quite realised that I really have them, I think I'll wake up and realise it was a dream! I wouldn't say it was my main goal in life but it was something that I have always known I had to do at some point... and I know what you mean about not having this thing to plan towards anymore... but it won't last, I am sure that you have a lot of thngs that you are going to want out of life, you just have to give yourself the time to focus on them now that you have achieved one thing you so desired. And whichever goal you have next, you can go after it with the new confidence your boobies give you - because they do work magic on the way you perceive yourself xxxxxxxxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 17th March 2009, 10:23 pm

I had wanted it since i was 15 and i had always said im going to have a boob job, but i didnt think i could actually do it, cos i hate hospitals, needles, etc and had never been under GA. But ive done it and my nose too and so pleased i did cos i no longer have to hide my face everywhere i go (impossible anyway) or i dont have to wear hugeeeeeee uncomfy gel bras! x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 17th March 2009, 11:40 pm

How do I feel - Complete- job done!!! I dithered for s00000000000 many years, ( sorry cant count that long back) :lol: then just did it within 10days. They are not big and I dont want to show them off to anyone, one thing I requested from p.s. just want very natural boobs for my body , I was sooo embaressed as I dident even know what boobs should really look like ..... they feel part of me now - 4 months old. But then I don't beleive it was a goal for me, something I just felt within myself. For me it was the right decision. I am just looking forward to whatever life has to offer, with my new found confidence - I feel so happy with me now so I shall just enjoy. :)
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 21st March 2009, 7:11 pm

...........I feel a sense of achievement. I always set myself goals and things to do otherwise I feel unsettled and bored. A BA has been on my list for years and years. Now I have 'only gone and done it' I almost feel a real sense of contentment.
Blush
Superficially I love the way I fit clothes now and can buy proper bras which strangely was never on my wish list. I just wanted the nice set of ta-tas I was meant to have but breastfeeding at 17 didnt allow.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 22nd March 2009, 10:24 pm

i wanted mine done for a little over 10 years b4 i finally went ahead.
now im so glad i did, up to now it has been a fantastic experience and i can honestly say its the best thing i have ever done for myself. (apart from having my kids and getting married)
good luck hun
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down