Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Symptoms of breast implant rupture?

4 posters

Go down

Symptoms of breast implant rupture? Empty Symptoms of breast implant rupture?

Post by missP 5th June 2010, 7:14 pm

I have not been myself for a while and wondered if other ladies here have had health probems they think came from their ruptured implants.

I dont know yet, if mine are ruptured. Im having a scan on Tuesday to check, My right breast is very soft and squishy compared to the left, implants feel like they have less volume and the shape is different.

I have had pain, stinging, burning in my breasts for a month now, before this for a while my right arm has been sore, stiff achey.

I have also been stuttering recently and forgetting my words.
I am worried about this and would be grateful if you could share any experiences.

Thankyou,
MissP
missP
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Symptoms of breast implant rupture? Empty Re: Symptoms of breast implant rupture?

Post by hattie260 5th June 2010, 7:21 pm

Hi hun, I haven't had a rupture so I can't help you but I just want to say good luck for Tuesday, its great you're getting it investigated and I hope you can have them replaced if there is a rupture.

I'm sure Cookie will be along shortly to give you some advice, she had a rupture but i don't believe she had any syptoms.

xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Symptoms of breast implant rupture? Empty Re: Symptoms of breast implant rupture?

Post by misf1 5th June 2010, 7:25 pm

I really don't know if all those symptoms are related to a rupture and wouldn't like to hazard a guess. Did you also have the PIP implants?
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 5th June 2010, 7:34 pm

Just to let you know hun I have moved your query to the Complications and Revision Surgery section of the forum. xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Symptoms of breast implant rupture? Empty Symptoms of Breast implant rupture

Post by missP 5th June 2010, 7:58 pm

hattie260 wrote:Just to let you know hun I have moved your query to the Complications and Revision Surgery section of the forum. xx

Oops, I need to get used to this site. Thanks for moving me to the right place, I forgot there are different categories.

Thanks for your helpful comments too.

Hope your all well and enjoying the weekend.

MissP x
missP
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missP 5th June 2010, 8:01 pm

misf1 wrote:I really don't know if all those symptoms are related to a rupture and wouldn't like to hazard a guess. Did you also have the PIP implants?

Yes misf1, I have PIPs and they dont feel right. Ive had them 7 years and didnt know I had PIPs until this month when I was feeling unwell.

MissP
missP
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 5th June 2010, 8:17 pm

Have you implants been fine up untill recently? did both the strange feelings/pain and feeling unwell all start at about the same time? Hopefully the scan will be able to tell you more. Sorry you are not feeling good. It must be a scary time for you. Maybe you could post and ask James McDiarmid his views on whether this could be related to an implant rupture, although I am not sure if he has much experience with PIP implants and no one yet knows how the gel they've been usuing can affect people. I really hope you can get this sorted quickly for your health and peace of mind.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th June 2010, 8:18 pm

Sweetheart, the only way you're going to know if you have a rupture is by having a CT/MRI scan, there really is no other way to know.

Yes there are symptoms but what we might think to be a rupture could be something entirely different - Some of my symptoms mimicked problems I have with my sarcoidosis, it was only after my scan that it was realised that some symptoms were infact linked to the ruptured implant.

Symptoms I had were - Large raised lymph nodes under both armpits, Pain in my breast that expanded under my armpit across my collar bone and over my shoulder, pain when inhaling, when I lay on my back my breast had no substance at all and would just lay completely flat, it enlarged my breast to over twice the size of the other causing asymmetry.

Hope this helps hunni and you get your scan results back quickly hunni. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 5th June 2010, 8:19 pm

misf1 wrote:Maybe you could post and ask James McDiarmid his views on whether this could be related to an implant rupture,

I think that might be a good idea too hun, he may be able to give you some advice xx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by missP 5th June 2010, 9:03 pm

Thanks, I will ask him. Your symptoms sound different to mine.
I will be so glad to put this all behind me. I know the symptoms I had before I even thought it was the implants are real so I think I need to try relax and not get too paranoid.

MissP x
missP
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down