Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primark sports bras

+3
woekitten
hattie260
Starz-10
7 posters

Go down

Primark sports bras Empty Primark sports bras

Post by Starz-10 8th May 2010, 6:59 pm

Has anyone used the Primark sports bras for after surgery? I bought a variety of sizes today as they are so cheap but I am just hoping they are going to do the job of properly supporting me after surgery? They are the medium impact ones.
Starz-10
Starz-10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 397

Back to top Go down

Primark sports bras Empty Re: Primark sports bras

Post by hattie260 8th May 2010, 7:13 pm

Hi hun, I bought some medium and high impact ones for after my op and never wore them because they irritated me so much! They might be ok on you but my skin went soooo senstive they itched like mad i never lasted more than 5 mins in one. I was actually given a support bra in hospital that iwore.

However i bought some seamfree low impact yoga bras (like a crop top style) and they were soo comfy! x
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by woekitten 9th May 2010, 10:53 pm

my pcc told me not to buy primark ones and they dont offer enough support.

Ive actually got 2 of the high impact ones for doing my workout dvd's at home in, and i dont find them especiallu supportive, and its not like i need lots of support yet!
woekitten
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 10th May 2010, 3:27 am

I don't really trust normal sports bras and will be opting for expensive bras that are specifically designed to be post surgery bras. I figure I'm spending all this money for my boobs why can't I spent another 100 bucks for two excellent bras that will help ensure I get good results?
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz-10 10th May 2010, 12:48 pm

I am planning on buying some expensive bras shortly after the op when I know what size I am going to be. But that's the hard part! I haven't been told what size I am going to be afterwards so I didn't want to go spending too much money to start off with and then the bras not fit me. I am worrying now that those Primark bras are going to be no good.
Starz-10
Starz-10
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 10th May 2010, 1:18 pm

I never bought any Primark bras so can't really help you there, however, I do know that a few of the girls bought some cheaper sports bras from Asda and from what I can gather they were very happy with them for both support and comfort. Maybe worth having a look?

Good luck! x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 10th May 2010, 2:17 pm

I've got the primark ones now and don't find them especially comfortable. Post op I did use the Asda ones which were great. My surgeon agreed that they gave the support I needed too at my first po check.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by fawn 10th May 2010, 4:38 pm

But isn't it not just support that newly enhanced breasts need? There are a lot of benefits that bras designed specifically for breast augmentation give that you won't get from regular sports bras..
fawn
fawn
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th May 2010, 5:08 pm

I used the asda sports bras and a Z bra (post surgery bra) and found them both great. I think the z bra is very similar to any high impact sports shock absorber bra. If something is high impact it should have a lot of support in it which you will need post op, although the primark ones you have got should be fine for a while while your others are in the wash.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Starz-10 10th May 2010, 6:41 pm

I think I'm going to have to use the cheap Primark ones for a couple of days and then I think I might get one of the M&S zip up bras on Saturday or get one of the Z bras as soon as I know what size is going to fit me.
Starz-10
Starz-10
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down