Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allergan cui implants and Nagor whats diff ?

2 posters

Go down

Allergan cui implants and Nagor whats diff ? Empty Allergan cui implants and Nagor whats diff ?

Post by lea1983 9th March 2010, 9:37 pm

Hey girls
I had allergan cui implants and assumed these were fairly popular but reading other forums they receive a bad press and Nagor are said to be better ? I had nagor first time round anyone know the difference ? xxxxxxx Allergan cui implants and Nagor whats diff ? 321562
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Allergan cui implants and Nagor whats diff ? Empty Re: Allergan cui implants and Nagor whats diff ?

Post by misf1 9th March 2010, 9:39 pm

Not sure, think they are both good implants. I had CUI not the best on the market, but reliable. I haven't read many bad things about the CUI, it was the PIP's I read had the worst bad press.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Allergan cui implants and Nagor whats diff ? Empty Re: Allergan cui implants and Nagor whats diff ?

Post by lea1983 9th March 2010, 9:46 pm

misf1 wrote:Not sure, think they are both good implants. I had CUI not the best on the market, but reliable. I haven't read many bad things about the CUI, it was the PIP's I read had the worst bad press.

what are PIPS ? sorry excuse my ignorance I know its a little late for me to be worrying but interested to know xxx Allergan cui implants and Nagor whats diff ? 321562
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 9th March 2010, 9:58 pm

They are an implant made by cloverleaf in france. They are supposed to have a high rupture rate. And they also had a range of implants recalled back in 2000. You do read a lot of bad press when you google PIP breast implants. There is a thread on them in the ask James McDiarmid section [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to see it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down