Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moving implants

4 posters

Go down

moving implants Empty moving implants

Post by 8oo8ies 28th January 2010, 6:11 pm

Hi, i can feel my implant moving in my left breast & i get a sharp horrible pain when i pick something up!! Surely this isnt meant to happen do you think i should call the clinic?xx
8oo8ies
8oo8ies
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

moving implants Empty Re: moving implants

Post by Funkygirl 28th January 2010, 6:24 pm

Oh hun, sorry to hear that. I can't offer any advice, as i'm pre op and wouldn't know. If it's something that is giving you a sharp pain and bothering you, then you could phone the clinic, even if it's just for piece of mind?

I'm sure the other girlies will offer some advice...

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by 8oo8ies 28th January 2010, 6:34 pm

Thankyou hun its not the sharp pain thats bothering me its the fact i can feel it moving, hopefully theres nothing wrong :( Iv read a few other peoples comments on 'moving implants' and apparently its normal so il give it a little time before phoning the clinic xx
8oo8ies
8oo8ies
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 28th January 2010, 7:29 pm

Hi 8008ies

have sent you my pictrail us pw details,

are you wearing your sb? I wore mine solid for 6 weeks, they only came out for about ten mins a day, and you shouldn't really be lifting or reaching for anything of any weight/ I see your 14th jan girl, just dont do too much, and strap em down into that sb till your body has adhered to them.. takes time I am 5 months now and mine feel like they have truly settled into their new home, but I wore my sb for 4 months and still now will put it on if they ache a bit..xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by 8oo8ies 28th January 2010, 7:36 pm

Thankyou for letting me have a look they look amazing :) yeah im wearing my sports bra & im not lifting anything heavy it even feels like its moving when i brush my hair lol hopefully it settles into its place soon xx
8oo8ies
8oo8ies
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th January 2010, 7:37 pm

It's normal to have shooting pains and also to feel the implant moving. Mine made me feel sick when I'd feel it move. But it does stop. It's just the implant settling into it's pocket. No need to panic. Unfortunately the healing process is full of different sensations, which can be different for different people.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 8oo8ies 28th January 2010, 8:07 pm

oh thank god it made someone else feel sick aswell its horrible & feels like its going to fall out lol i know this sounds stupid but how tight is my sports bra meant to be around the band i dont think mine is tight enough but they feel really tight in place if i put it any tighter is that how there meant to feel?x
8oo8ies
8oo8ies
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 8oo8ies 28th January 2010, 8:44 pm

I dont know if im over reacting but this burning feeling is soooo bad when i make my bra tighter thats why iv been making it looser, is there something wrong with me?? lol sorry for all the stupid comments xx
8oo8ies
8oo8ies
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 29th January 2010, 12:53 am

I didn't have my sports bra extremeley tight around the band at your stage as I was still quite swollen around my ribs and the middle of my boobs and it really hurt me to have it tight so I opted for a 36 DD sports bra even though I'm a 32 band. what size are you wearing?
There is nothing wrong with you, sounds like your bra might be a bit too tight, maybe go up a band size and keep the cup size see if that is a bit more comfy.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down