Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =)

+24
*Sally*
SharonC81
shiningmoonbeam
ruby roo
SG007
cakey_baby
mrsm
nads
Breasticles
fluffy_bunn1e
mizzpink23
hattie260
mariajw
BoobiePrize
Jessica
em_stevo
Tonic28
BumbleBee48
georgieporgie
annefinackapan
COOKIE
sarahsbabies
misf1
ShootingStar
28 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =)

Post by mizzpink23 17th January 2010, 4:49 pm

oh me me me, can i see plz??? xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 17th January 2010, 5:45 pm

Can i have a peek too please? xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 17th January 2010, 6:08 pm

They look amazing, and even after all they went through they look no different to each other than mine do, so you must be delighted, which you are. I struggled to even see your old scars, they've faded really excellently, still waiting for mine to fade. I'm so so pleased for you hun :boobstick:
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 17th January 2010, 8:26 pm

misf1 wrote:I don't think the scaring is as bad as you think it is SS. Your poor boobs went through so much and now they really are looking fab. A lovely shape and still lots to do in healing. I think you will be so happy with the final result and you can put the past year well and truly behing you.

BumbleBee48 wrote:Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 43418 They look fab SS. A great shape and size and I think the scaring looks fine. They look really natural too, like they should always have been there, and they look sensational in those half cup bras.
Sharon xx

sarahsbabies wrote:They look amazing, and even after all they went through they look no different to each other than mine do, so you must be delighted, which you are. I struggled to even see your old scars, they've faded really excellently, still waiting for mine to fade. I'm so so pleased for you hun :boobstick:

thank you I really do appreciate your comments girls, it's so easy to concentrate on the bits that are wrong it's great to have something nice and positive pointed out, and i'm lucky really it could have been so much worse, and yes the scarring has faded well too, i just looked at the old pics and compared x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 17th January 2010, 8:47 pm

Aw SS

I just looked at your pics and I think they look bloody fab, hunni. I'm so so so so happy that it's all worked out. They look absolutely natural and the scarring is really good.

Hug xxxxxx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 17th January 2010, 8:56 pm

mariajw wrote:Aw SS

I just looked at your pics and I think they look bloody fab, hunni. I'm so so so so happy that it's all worked out. They look absolutely natural and the scarring is really good.

Hug xxxxxx

Thanks lovely girl and thanks for being there for me too, i do have a pic of you sitting next to my bed and i look at it every now and again and smile 😁 you made the day a very happy one for me indeed x x thank you x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 17th January 2010, 8:58 pm

ShootingStar wrote:
Thanks lovely girl and thanks for being there for me too, i do have a pic of you sitting next to my bed and i look at it every now and again and smile 😁 you made the day a very happy one for me indeed x x thank you x x

ok said that all wrong, i meant a pic of you when you was sitting next to my hospital bed and the pic is on my phone not sitting next to my bed!!!!! Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical hahahaaa!! x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Breasticles 17th January 2010, 9:14 pm

Hi SS

Would love to see the 2 albums please Hun.

xx
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 17th January 2010, 9:23 pm

ShootingStar wrote:
mariajw wrote:Aw SS

Hug xxxxxx

Awww, I'm just so happy that it worked out. And we did have a bloody good laugh didn't we?!!! Hug xxxxx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 17th January 2010, 9:25 pm

ShootingStar wrote:
ShootingStar wrote:

ok said that all wrong, i meant a pic of you when you was sitting next to my hospital bed and the pic is on my phone not sitting next to my bed!!!!! Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical hahahaaa!! x

Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 I know we got on well, but I didn't realise you were stalker material!!!!! xxx Hug xxx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 17th January 2010, 9:35 pm

I'd love a peeky poo please?
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 17th January 2010, 9:40 pm

thank you for letting me see,i think they have turned out great,icant bhelieve you went through all that, im so pleased everything turned out well in the end hun, enjoy ure new boobies,they look fab xx
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 17th January 2010, 9:48 pm

mizzpink23 wrote:thank you for letting me see,i think they have turned out great,icant bhelieve you went through all that, im so pleased everything turned out well in the end hun, enjoy ure new boobies,they look fab xx

Thanks chick, it's great to be on the other side of it that's for sure!! x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 17th January 2010, 9:52 pm

Oh ma gawd! How awesome do you look hun??!!! Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 727935 What an amazing transformation, your cleavage is amazing!!! I think the size difference is nothing, my lefty is a little bigger too, its normal hun.
I think the scars look amazing and are in the right place Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 184153 They'll soon be white and invisible, give it 6 months (invest in cica-care silicone gel sheets hun and massage them). So proud of you!!!!

xxxxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 17th January 2010, 9:59 pm

nads wrote:Oh ma gawd! How awesome do you look hun??!!! Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 727935 What an amazing transformation, your cleavage is amazing!!! I think the size difference is nothing, my lefty is a little bigger too, its normal hun.
I think the scars look amazing and are in the right place Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 184153 They'll soon be white and invisible, give it 6 months (invest in cica-care silicone gel sheets hun and massage them). So proud of you!!!!

xxxxx

Hug your comments have almost made me cry Screwy hahaha

I remember when i very first asked you what am i going to do, i hid in shame, had no confidence and you made me strong and pushed me to go for the consultations, what a turning point in my life that was ((lump in throat))!!!
Now look!!! I finally got them and thank you soo much for helping me get here.

I will get some of them tomorrow i have to pop into town to Boots, thanks for the tip thank you x x x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 17th January 2010, 10:04 pm

ShootingStar wrote:
nads wrote:Oh ma gawd! How awesome do you look hun??!!! Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 727935 What an amazing transformation, your cleavage is amazing!!! I think the size difference is nothing, my lefty is a little bigger too, its normal hun.

xxxxx

Hug your comments have almost made me cry Screwy hahaha

I remember when i very first asked you what am i going to do, i hid in shame, had no confidence and you made me strong and pushed me to go for the consultations, what a turning point in my life that was ((lump in throat))!!!
Now look!!! I finally got them and thank you soo much for helping me get here.

I will get some of them tomorrow i have to pop into town to Boots, thanks for the tip thank you x x x x x
Its been an emotional journey hun, but you've made it, you should be so proud! You would never know you went through all that from looking at your boobs now, no way! They look fabulous, you just sit back and enjoy them now

Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 571992 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 571992 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 571992

p.s I dont think Boots sell them, i get mine from Ebay or Amazon (they have been proven to help red scars turn white and flat, they are quite pricey but you get a lot of use out of them)

Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 828394
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 17th January 2010, 10:16 pm

nads wrote:
Its been an emotional journey hun, but you've made it, you should be so proud! You would never know you went through all that from looking at your boobs now, no way! They look fabulous, you just sit back and enjoy them now

p.s I dont think Boots sell them, i get mine from Ebay or Amazon (they have been proven to help red scars turn white and flat, they are quite pricey but you get a lot of use out of them)

Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 828394

Thanks hunni i really do value your opinion and am happy your happy 😁

Will have a look for them online now then, anything that helps the scarring is worth investing in :thumbs: x x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 17th January 2010, 11:35 pm

mariajw wrote:
ShootingStar wrote:
ShootingStar wrote:

Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 557141 I know we got on well, but I didn't realise you were stalker material!!!!! xxx Hug xxx

Hysterical i read it afterwards and thought wtf that don't sound right Hysterical x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 18th January 2010, 9:26 am

Hi SS I don't post all that much but I've been around for ages so I know your story very well, I remember when your problems started, that wouldve been back on sofem I guess when I first started researching my own BA.

You're so strong with all you've had to go through, I'm so happy it sounds like your bumpy ride is over now and you can start to relax and enjoy 2boobies again, you deserve it!

I'd love to see both albums, no worries if you'd rather get to know me better first, I know it's a huge emotional/ personal experience for you x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 18th January 2010, 11:06 am

Oh can i see chick! missed this post.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by SG007 18th January 2010, 12:15 pm

Ooooo can I have a lookey please?

xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 18th January 2010, 12:39 pm

Have PM'd you all, if you do not hear from me please PM me as i have missed you by accident group hug x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 18th January 2010, 12:59 pm

Wow SS! i cant believe how good they are! ive never seen a pair look so natural Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 Icon_eek you must be chuffed to bits chick..and im very jealous of your side boobage!!

Thanks for sharing hun. x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 18th January 2010, 1:02 pm

cakey_baby wrote:Wow SS! i cant believe how good they are! ive never seen a pair look so natural Nov 09 re-op PICS NOW UP =) - Page 2 Icon_eek you must be chuffed to bits chick..and im very jealous of your side boobage!!

Thanks for sharing hun. x x x x

Thanks Cakey~Perry!!!!! 😁
I never even noticed side boobage till you said now :teehee: thanks for your comments chick x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 18th January 2010, 1:56 pm

Shootingstar they look brilliant! I didn't expect them to look that good to be honest knowing everything that's happened, but wow!!

Your latest pics look like you never even had any problems, and your scarring isn't noticeable at all.

Well done they look lovely x x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next