Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slightly worried....

+2
LouLou82
Daniella_Parry
6 posters

Go down

Slightly worried.... Empty Slightly worried....

Post by Daniella_Parry 4th December 2009, 8:19 am

Hello,

I had 525cc overs a week ago and I read a previous post about a girl who had 380 overs and she is a 30G, WOW!!! But its got me thinking that mine are going to be too big Slightly worried.... Icon_eek

I bought a 32F support bra yesterday and he wouldnt even do up so I got the 34E and that was too small so I now have a 34F on!!!! I am only 8days post op, does this mean they are going to get even bigger? Lol.

xxxxx
Daniella_Parry
Daniella_Parry
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Slightly worried.... Empty Re: Slightly worried....

Post by LouLou82 4th December 2009, 8:23 am

You may fluff (get bigger) in time but at 8 days post op it's pretty unlikey chick.
Sounds to me like your boobs are just swollen at the minute, but don't get impatient there will be many changes your boobs will go through first.
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th December 2009, 8:29 am

You'll probably find that at 8 days post op, much of the size now is swelling, so try not to panic too much. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 4th December 2009, 11:50 am

Hey lovely,

Your size will fluctuate in the coming months. You may find that at about 5 weeks PO you go down a size, this is due to swelling subsiding. However you may find that at about 3 months post op you increase a size as your skin regains its elasticity.

xxx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 4th December 2009, 2:14 pm

hi hunny i agree with the other girls, you will have alot of swelling at the minute which will go over the weeks.
some people "fluff" and some don't ive had 3 b/a s and mine never changed dramatically with any of them. the sizing thing is a very difficult one to judge too because everyone looks different even with the same size implants.
it really depends how much tissue you had to start with and what build you have etc.
i have 700cc which to most people sounds huge and on some girls would look huge too but i am now 32ff/g and they really don't look huge but ive seen girls with implants half the size of mine ending up the same size as me.
as long as you like the size and are happy with your new boobs hun don't pay too much attention to label sizes enjoy your new boobies.

xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 4th December 2009, 2:29 pm

Hi Daniella, the other girls have given you lots of great advice, I was 34DD when I first had them done, then had to get a 34E sports bras about 10 days PO, then got measured as 32F at 2 weeks, but I feel like they have gone back to an E cup now. They will settle soon and once the swelling has gone completely. Just enjoy them, dont forget body frame etc has a lot to do with it, for example a size 6 girl with your implant would prob look huge, but a size 12/14 girl probably wouldnt. You have a great pair of boobies babe xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down