Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Days PO - what should I be able to do?!

+4
COOKIE
mum23boys
misf1
michas
8 posters

Go down

3 Days PO - what should I be able to do?! Empty 3 Days PO - what should I be able to do?!

Post by michas 31st October 2009, 9:44 pm

Hello all - Got my boobies on Wednesday morning and am loving them!! But, I have spent the first afternoon I got home sleeping, the next day was very lazy and spent sat in bed mostly, then today I have got up and got dressed and been out and had my hair cut, but that really took it out of me and I came home and fell asleep! So my question really is, what should I expect to be able to do day 4? Should I attempt to go out for a walk maybe? All im doing is sitting about and its sooo boring, so I fall asleep !! LOL...

Thanks
Michas x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

3 Days PO - what should I be able to do?! Empty Re: 3 Days PO - what should I be able to do?!

Post by misf1 31st October 2009, 10:14 pm

I spent the 1st 2 weeks doing nothing much. But felt quite normal and able to do most things for myself after a week.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

3 Days PO - what should I be able to do?! Empty Re: 3 Days PO - what should I be able to do?!

Post by mum23boys 1st November 2009, 7:30 am

3 days post op - absolutely nothing!

Friday was the first day for me that I've started to do anything remotely normal so that was day 7.

Take it easy and do as little as possible, x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st November 2009, 8:02 am

I don't think for most of us ladies, we're used to just sitting down and doing nothing all day, so to 'have' to do that for a week, is ruddy hard isn't it, I know for me, my mind races and starts thinking of all the things I could be doing instead of wasting time sat on my backside!... But after surgery, you really do need to give your body time to recover, by day three, you should be able to go for a 'little' walk if you feel up to it (everybody is different though, and people do recover at different stages)... Make an appointment at the hairdressers to have a wash n blow, or ask a friend round to do it for you... I think by day three, for me anyway, I wanted to start feeling more like myself again, once I'd had my hair done, make-up on and just went for a little walk, I felt much better....

But do still take it easy, it's still early days and your body is still recovering.... xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 1st November 2009, 8:13 am

Michas- have you got Sky? Watch E! (Channel 151)- the programs aren't exactly stimulating but I have sky plused loads of things like "Girls of The PlayBoy Mansion" because it's easy watching and I plan to spend the first few days just vegging with the duvet in front of the TV and being able to drift in and out of sleep! My OH goes back to work on day 3 and I will have to get up and dressed to take vie to nursery so I want to rest up as much as I can!

I have about 6 books I want to read too!

Rest up and just moove to look at your new boobs in the mirror 3 Days PO - what should I be able to do?! 507594
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 1st November 2009, 9:30 am

LOL Jade - well yesterday I sat in bed and watched iplayer for ages. My biggest problem is getting a numb bum from all this sitting around ! This morning I have ventured downstairs in my pjs and am sat at my desk to give my bum a rest !! OH is still in bed and kids are away... Have got Sky, and ive got a boxset of DVDs that i'd planned to watch too :-) I just feel guilty doing nothing!

I cant wait for the bandage tape to be removed. Its soooo itchy!

...look at your ticker Jade!!!!!

Michas x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ejk1 1st November 2009, 9:36 am

Maybe have a walk around the house or maybe go for a coffee but to be honest i still felt slightly out of it so i was ok in the house but when i went out and about i felt a bit weird and walked like a granny!!

Good luck and congrats!! xx
ejk1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 75

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 1st November 2009, 9:38 am

Helloooooooooo missus!!

sorry missed texts/posts yesterday had visitors for the big X factor night!

I did get dressed and oh and I went out for short spells, (he opened car door and stuff for me), but you get wiped out quite quickly, I spent most time on bjs !!!!! little walks inbetween, and like jade said watched alot of daytime tv with snoozes inbetween oh, and played on DS !!!

xxxxxxxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 1st November 2009, 9:40 am

Well Facebook (scrabble) is getting a lot of airplay thats for sure !! I am finding stuff to do, but feeling bad about not doing anything else! still keep telling myself I have to take it easy no matter what clutter i see around that I instincitively want to clear up !!

...visitors? big x factor night? ...no excuse!!! ;-))) 3 Days PO - what should I be able to do?! 683361

xxxx
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 1st November 2009, 9:44 am

wow!! your on already......I go on fb a mo but all other mates come out woodwork.............xxxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 1st November 2009, 2:16 pm

Hi michas!!

Keep getting a sore bum 3 Days PO - what should I be able to do?! 557141

Day three....easy does it little walks...back on bum!!!!!
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 1st November 2009, 2:19 pm

LOL Mia - thanks ;-) The weather is so pants here today im not going to venture out, but I have got dressed. However my back is really sore, so having spent the morning sat at desk surfing t'internet, im now going back to bed !! oh this is the life! 3 Days PO - what should I be able to do?! 507594
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 1st November 2009, 2:26 pm

Enjoy!!!

Just walk around the house...that's what I done!! Memories eh!!Gosh mad I know....but sure worth the madness....I spent most of the time laughing at myself....thinking what am I doing...looking in cupboards 3 Days PO - what should I be able to do?! 751387 then you forget you have boobs and the doors bang on them...then I would start the laughing again....oouchy ...I would then be on the floor in 3 Days PO - what should I be able to do?! 557141 trying to get back up again........Just as well I live alone and no neighbours....do it again anytime!!

Wow the pleasure and joy of 3 Days PO - what should I be able to do?! 113752 xxxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down