Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooting Star... You are not alone!

+15
Optima
amanda2k10
ShootingStar
mariajw
BlondeBarbie
RoxyChick
AbbieB
_Carrie_
BoobiePrize
Annie66
emrussell79
cakey_baby
Angelpie
nads
babeedoll27
19 posters

Go down

Shooting Star... You are not alone! Empty Shooting Star... You are not alone!

Post by babeedoll27 23rd February 2009, 6:04 pm

Heart

Just wanted to start a special post as Laura goes into the next few days, for us all to send her on her way with words of support. Heart

I can only imagine what may be going thru your mind Laura, but please know that I for one, am always here for you, and I'll be thinking about you constantly until you're safely home.

Keep your chin up darling..be posistive, and tell that man of yours to take good care of you...or he'll have ME to deal with!! :lol:

Seriously, you'll be on my mind, in my thoughts, I'll have hope in my heart for you, and I'll be holding your hand (in spirit anyway...I'm not that freaky!!)

Safe journey, take your time, and keep your chin up.

Small steps.

Much love...Allie xxx Hug
babeedoll27
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Shooting Star... You are not alone! Empty Re: Shooting Star... You are not alone!

Post by nads 23rd February 2009, 6:26 pm

Shooting Star... You are not alone! TShooting Star... You are not alone! HShooting Star... You are not alone! IShooting Star... You are not alone! NShooting Star... You are not alone! KShooting Star... You are not alone! IShooting Star... You are not alone! NShooting Star... You are not alone! GShooting Star... You are not alone! EmptyShooting Star... You are not alone! OShooting Star... You are not alone! FShooting Star... You are not alone! Empty
Shooting Star... You are not alone! YShooting Star... You are not alone! OShooting Star... You are not alone! UShooting Star... You are not alone! EmptyShooting Star... You are not alone! HShooting Star... You are not alone! UShooting Star... You are not alone! NShooting Star... You are not alone! NShooting Star... You are not alone! Y

I know we'll all be thinking of you babe this week, hope you have a smooth journey and everything goes well, you've been an inspiration to us all and I know you're going to have a fab pair of :tit: soon enough!

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Shooting Star... You are not alone! Empty Re: Shooting Star... You are not alone!

Post by Angelpie 23rd February 2009, 6:31 pm

I'll be thinking of you and sending you good healing vibes. You take care and come back to us safe. xxx Hug
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 23rd February 2009, 6:45 pm

Thinking of you too hunny, i think the other ladies pretty much said it all and i know you will have the boobies of your dreams soon! x x x Heart Hug
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 23rd February 2009, 6:48 pm

Thinking of you too hunnie, we will all be here to chat when you want or need to xxx
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 23rd February 2009, 6:50 pm

Hope it all goes well for you - take it nice and easy ...
A xx
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 23rd February 2009, 7:15 pm

Not long till its sorted now hun. I'll be travelling on the same day as you so will be thinking of you. You'll be right as rain in no time!

Did you get onto ebay to buy that bra nads recommended?
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 23rd February 2009, 8:36 pm

Also thinking of you. Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery hun

xxx

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbieB 23rd February 2009, 9:56 pm

My thoughts are with you too. This is the start of your journey to recovery and the beautiful boobies you deserve.

All the best hunny Hug .

x
AbbieB
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 23rd February 2009, 10:00 pm

What a lovely thread girls!

We'll be here for you lovely, after your op, and all the way until you have a pair of gorgeous new Flash

Thinking of you lovely

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 23rd February 2009, 10:05 pm

Wishing you all the best hun x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 23rd February 2009, 10:12 pm

Good Luck from me, hunni. We'll all be thinking of you.

Lots of love.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 23rd February 2009, 11:03 pm

OH WOW!!!!!

What a thoughtful thread! So touched! Got tears again now! :oops:

BBD, i soooo love you !!!! Heart Heart Heart

Boobieprize i've not got the goodies off ebay yet, however I do have some gel inserts which will help disguise the floppy ear :lol: am waiting to see how much of a filling i will need as there's a few different sizes to choose from.

What can I say, you are ALL my rocks and when I feel myself dropping I will think of you all supporting me & i will remember to be a "brave chick" and pick myself up and be strong... well i promise I will try. Hug xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 23rd February 2009, 11:05 pm

Hug

We all luv ya girlie girl!
xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 23rd February 2009, 11:28 pm

aww huni, you know i too stand in line with the other girls. i mean it from the bottom of my heart when i say "im thinking of you and hoping things will only get better for you" we all love ya to bits
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Optima 24th February 2009, 12:07 am

I'll be thinking of you too... this is the beginning of everything going right again. *hugs*
Optima
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 24th February 2009, 1:07 am

Good luck hun - thinking of you too - I know it will all be good eventually -keep srong xxxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by angelicfruitcake 24th February 2009, 12:10 pm

Awww everyone is so sweet on here. Stay positive...thinking of you and wish you all the best xx
angelicfruitcake
angelicfruitcake
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 24th February 2009, 4:02 pm

I want to send my bestest wishes to you too Heart
xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboop 25th February 2009, 11:42 am

Just wanted to add my support. Hope everything goes well for you, will be thiking of you
T xx
bettyboop
bettyboop
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down