Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

saw my surgeon again...

+2
nads
moonmar
6 posters

Go down

saw my surgeon again... Empty saw my surgeon again...

Post by moonmar 19th February 2009, 11:16 pm

because until last week I preferred the idea of overs instead of unders, and this week i wasn't so sure anymore!! And also was wondering if I have chose an implant that is too small. He was really reassuring, say that in my specific case he would still recommend overs as with smaller implants the risks I read about (of bottoming under, rippling, capsular contraction, and needing an uplift earlier than with unders) are not very increased compared with unders, and that with the bit of tissue I have I will still get a natural result so he didn't see a strong reason to suggest unders to me, they may cause my chest to be a bit weaker or cause some discomfort when I contract the muscles and, although it's usually not major, because I really do use my upper body a lot it's not worth risking that they end up bothering me. My chest muscle are quite strong and tight and they most likely would press on the implant quite a bit. Actually Ms Lutz at Transform had said this as well. But he also says that if I decide that I feel more comfortable with unders for whatever reason, I can change my mind on the day if I want and he will be more than happy to do as I ask. I also told him that maybe I chose too small a size and he said he will have ready two sizes for me on the day so that I can choose until the last minute but he wouldn't go bigger than 265. So now I am almost convinced about overs but I have to choose between 240 and 265, the problem with the 265 is that at the base they are 0.5 cm bigger tan my measurement so he still suggest the 240 for the most natural result but both are ok.
Awww what would you girls do??My stats are: 171 cm, size 8, 55 kg. Currently an empty 32A. So I am slim but I am also fairly tall. I think I'll go for the 240 as my main concern is that they look natural on my frame but I don't want to end up like a lot of girls that after the surgery wish they had gone bigger!! Sorry, just a bit of pre-op panic! Suggestions??
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

saw my surgeon again... Empty Re: saw my surgeon again...

Post by nads 19th February 2009, 11:26 pm

Hi hun, i would go with overs if your surgeon recommends it, theres an easier recovery and it is weird doing certain movements with unders, plus you're more likely to get a cleavage, so trust your p.s

My breast width is 10.5 cm and my implant is 11.5cm so i went over by 1cm which my ps said would be fine, im happy i did because i have some nice side boob noew which gives a nice hourglass shape and balances out my hips

xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 20th February 2009, 6:16 pm

moonmar wrote:
Awww what would you girls do??My stats are: 171 cm, size 8, 55 kg. Currently an empty 32A. So I am slim but I am also fairly tall. I think I'll go for the 240 as my main concern is that they look natural on my frame but I don't want to end up like a lot of girls that after the surgery wish they had gone bigger!! Sorry, just a bit of pre-op panic! Suggestions??

I have almost exact same stats as you! I'm

171.5cm
size 8
56kg
32A
12.1 BWD

Do you know what your BWD is and what the implant diameter is? I've been recommended 325g TSF (Textured Soft touch Full projection) but I want 345g which measured 12.0 which is very close to my current BWD.

I have pics of my pre-op size... maybe we can compare as we seem so similar but having different sizes?

I know this probably confuses you more sorry! lol
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 27th February 2009, 9:21 pm

hi hun, sorry I only saw your post now!!!! yes I think we should compare picture, I'll take some and post them although I am vwery embarrassed as my boobs are really awful!!!! My BWD is 10.5.
Thanks hun, are your pics online?
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 27th February 2009, 9:29 pm

moonmar wrote:My BWD is 10.5

Same as me! I havent met someone with a breast width as small as me lol smaller implants will measure bigger if you have a small one too, thats why im in a D with 275s! x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 27th February 2009, 9:44 pm

nads wrote:
smaller implants will measure bigger if you have a small one too, thats why im in a D with 275s! x

Really? I never knew! why is that?? that's interesting...
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 27th February 2009, 9:51 pm

The smaller your ribcage/bwd the bigger you will measure as implants will be bigger on you than someone with a wider back, plus the smaller you are the bigger the cup size e.g
32D = 34C = 36B x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 27th February 2009, 11:33 pm

Right.. still a bit confused - I'd have thought that the numbers refer to the ribcage and the letter to the cup size, so a B is a B independently of the ribcage etc.
Anyway if thqat's the case, I only want to be a C, so I should probably stick to the 240 cc....
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 28th February 2009, 9:14 am

A B is not a B independently, all cup sizes change according to band size so a 32D cup is the same cup size as a 34C for instance. The smaller the band the bigger the cup letter x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 28th February 2009, 9:21 am

nads right as i only had 410 and mine look really big on my petite frame even without a bra they look big im only 32 band size 8 sumtimes 10 the smaller built u are the bigger the implant if u arent sure u could always ask for a tad bit bigger
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 28th February 2009, 9:58 am

I'm gonna move this into Boobie Chat as you'll probably get more replies lovely

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 1st March 2009, 5:36 pm

I would go with what your surgeon has recommended x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down