Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Date for op moved back to 23rd November..

+2
Tonic28
ShootingStar
6 posters

Go down

New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. Empty New Date for op moved back to 23rd November..

Post by ShootingStar 28th September 2009, 11:16 am

I have had an e-mail from my Surgeon to say that Nufffield are unable to honour the same price for the implants he wants to use and it will cost me almost £1000 more to have it on the 16th At Nuffield in Brentwood but he can do it for the £4200 originally quoted on the 23rd at another private hospital he works at in Southend so obviously i will be doing that, i'm not paying an extra £1000 for one week so hence the new date.

I am still happy about this New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. 923101 plus it gives me another week to prepare x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. Empty Re: New Date for op moved back to 23rd November..

Post by Tonic28 28th September 2009, 11:25 am

Nice profile pic! Not long to go........will it be Spire Wellesley in good ol' Southend?? xx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. Empty Re: New Date for op moved back to 23rd November..

Post by ShootingStar 28th September 2009, 11:34 am

Tonic28 wrote:Nice profile pic! Not long to go........will it be Spire Wellesley in good ol' Southend?? xx

Thanks hunni New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. 321562 it's the Phoenix Hospital, do you know of it?? x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 28th September 2009, 12:00 pm

Aw still not too long to wait! loving your pic as well hun very pretty! New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. 514153

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 28th September 2009, 12:42 pm

Yes I know it - it's nice fairly new too xxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 28th September 2009, 2:45 pm

cakey_baby wrote:Aw still not too long to wait! loving your pic as well hun very pretty! New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. 514153

x x x

Thanks chick, talking of pics, i saw a pic of Katy Perry the other day and it reminded me of you! has anyone else said this or am i being New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. 751387 New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. Icon_lol x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 28th September 2009, 3:09 pm

New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. 557141 i wish! but thanks hun thats a lovely compliment lol ive been compared to Mya although i really dont see any recemblance! New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. 751387 New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. 557141

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 28th September 2009, 3:21 pm

New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. Moz-screenshot-8New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. Katy-perry-esquire-4
this is more like you than Mya in my opinion you're Katy Perry's double!! New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. 283708 gorgeous!! x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 28th September 2009, 3:34 pm

Great communication from your surgeon SS!! What's a week eh!! New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. 923101

Oh!! and thanks for the education SS!!!
Now I know who the lovely Katy Perry and Mya are..or Cakey...I Think New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. 557141
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 28th September 2009, 3:36 pm

New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. 557141 Ah think you made my day SS! haha New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. 571992

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 28th September 2009, 3:43 pm

Thanks Mia, i'd rather wait a week than pay an extra £1000 for sure.
The picture is of Katy Perry but looks like Cakey New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. Icon_lol

And Cakey, can't you see the resemblance?? seriously!! x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 28th September 2009, 6:48 pm

New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. 557141 not really SS, she is gorgeous though so im definitely gunna take it as a compliment! hehe

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 1st October 2009, 8:44 pm

Great news about your date, will be thinking of you when the day comes x
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 5th October 2009, 5:42 pm

New Date for op moved back to 23rd November.. 923101 Well at least you don't have to pay the extra £1k hun and its not too much longer to wait. Your surgeon sounds very reasonable and like Mia said great communication.

Now Cakey I have to say I agree with SS! Don't know what Mya looks like but yes I can see the resemblance to Katy Perry.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down