Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

op moved to 23rd March

4 posters

Go down

op moved to 23rd March Empty op moved to 23rd March

Post by Njwarren87 7th March 2013, 3:23 pm

Managed to get my op a week early! super excited now.
My nurse has said I should be okay to fly after 2 weeks as work require me to fly to Bulgaria, colleagues will be carrying my luggage!
I have pjs, dressing gown and slippers - can anyone tell me whether I will need to buy new clothes to fit my boobs in? I'd rather go out and get a few bits in bigger sizes now?
I keep getting really anxious before I go to bed though and this op is all that goes through my mind, I can't think of anything else.. is this normal?
How easy did you ladies find it to sleep on your back? getting a bit worried as I have been trying to sleep on my back but its so hard, i sleep on my front and can't even sleep if I lay on my side :( I am hoping it will just happen naturally as I know it will hurt and be uncomfortable to lay on my front/side after the op. I have the V pillow but not finding it very helpful :(
Would love to hear your stories/advise. And if anyone can help me with getting the ticker counter onto my posts? I created one, but I can't seem to figure out how to get it to work!
Thanks Ladies
xx
Njwarren87
Njwarren87
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 210

Back to top Go down

op moved to 23rd March Empty Re: op moved to 23rd March

Post by Lauraloubell 7th March 2013, 7:06 pm

Hiya, how exciting! I have found that I am the same size and that going up a size makes me feel frumpy as it swamps everything else. It's more a style change that Ive needed. My more fitted things look better as you can see I ha e slim arms etc. definitely get 4 or 5 zip up or button up tops though as you won't be putting anything over your head for a while :) xxx
Lauraloubell
Lauraloubell
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 7th March 2013, 7:45 pm

Great news Hun, how long are you going away for at 2weeks post op is so early I really wouldn't commit yourself till you see how you feel.
As for sleeping on your back, now it's nothing how you will feel and move post op. You won't be able to sleep on your side as its too uncomfy let alone your front !! So the option of rolling over isn't an option, it'll be fine.

As for new clothes as long as your vest tops etc are strectchy you sould be ok, shirts and coast that have no give in them yes I'd say next size up.

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Njwarren87 8th March 2013, 10:39 am

thanks for your advise - I am hoping I won't have to completely change all my tops :)
I am going away for 5 days, so 8th April I fly out early morning, then its a day to relax in hotel, training will start on the tuesday until thursday then fly home friday. I won't be doing anything involving lifting will be just sat at a desk so be like sitting in my office... Apart from the flying. The nurse said to keep them bandaged for the flights but I will be fine to fly.
I have warned work that if I am not up to it i won't be going though.
Will be shopping this weekend for button tops and zip up tops for the first week or so after op I think :)

xx
Njwarren87
Njwarren87
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 8th March 2013, 12:52 pm

omg i'm so glad you've posted this - i've got everything sorted for my hospital bag but it totally didn't occur to me that when i get home I won't be able to put any tops on!! I'm gona have to pop to primark and get a load of zippy hoodies! x as for your ticker there's a 'how to make a ticker' thread somewhere, i'll see if i can find it for u x
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 8th March 2013, 12:53 pm

here you go - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by Njwarren87 8th March 2013, 2:04 pm

Thanks hun! although without realising... I have copied yours haha.
I only have long sleeved hoodies/jackets and when I am at home its gonna be too warm to wear them so gonna get few more. Downloaded a load of books to kindle too and getting dvd collection up together for the week after so I can just relax :)

xx
Njwarren87
Njwarren87
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down