Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day?

+5
kerrymac1
LouLou82
fluffy_bunn1e
helenascania
Jade
9 posters

Go down

Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? Empty Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day?

Post by Jade 22nd September 2009, 3:07 pm

Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? Icon_eek I am the most impatient person on Earth. I am having to set myself smaller "targets to look forward to because all I keep thinking is "OMG in 11 weeks....." Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? 557141

So here's mine...

28th Sept: I start my new job and Evie starts nursery Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? Icon_smile I'm hoping working will make the time go a bit quicker!
10th October: OH's birthday and I've bought him the best pressie ever (PS3!) which I know he's going to be really chuffed with.
17th October: We're going to Norfolk for a weekend
23rd October: Medical for BA at Transform.
6th November: Firework Party @ ours
15th November: My mum's birthday
5th December: BA Day! Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? 204135

What's yours?! x
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 772

Back to top Go down

Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? Empty Re: Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day?

Post by helenascania 23rd September 2009, 6:58 am

Im impatient tooo!! lol

I dont have that much planned before BA so here goes my plans

15th October - Mums Bday (No Prezzie yet lol)
17th Ocotber - Friends Party Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? Icon_lol
27th October - Sister Bday (No Prezzie yet lol)
28th October - Course of Work

All inbetween this i will be xmas shopping so that i am all done before BA x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? Empty Re: Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day?

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 23rd September 2009, 8:40 am

ooh mine is... not much really!

* 24th Sept - cousins wedding- im now going to Norwich over 3 days to go to it

* 7th October my friends birthday but going out for it on 10th Oct

*7th October mine and OH 5th year we ve been toghther

*15th October Ba and nose day! eek
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by LouLou82 23rd September 2009, 4:52 pm

I did this too. I got my appointment at the last minute so I didn't have to wait ages, but I did make myself a little countdown checklist of things I wanted to get done before I went.
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by kerrymac1 23rd September 2009, 6:40 pm

Not long to go for me now but here's what I'll be getting upto before my BA...
24th Sept girlie night with my best friend.
3rd Oct Night out in Leeds with hubby to celebrate wedding anniversary
6th Oct Wedding anniversary
9th Oct cousin's birthday
13th Oct Boobie day yey Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? 923101 Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? 923101 Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? 923101
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 23rd September 2009, 7:10 pm

Not much for me.

Starting to think of getting baby food prepared and in the freezer (it feels a bit like what you do when nesting prior to having a baby!).

Got to clear dh on school and nursery runs plus rugby,swimming and karate classes.

My sil and family are coming one weekend.

Got to book my hotel in London for the night before my op.

Probably have to chase 'the firm' for my instructions for op day i.e where I have to present myself and at what time.

I've not got any other other pre op tests or anything not sure if I should have?
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Drofty 24th September 2009, 9:32 am

not much now :)

tomorrow: travel to Manchester airport after work and stay at a hotel for the night

26th sept: fly to Iceland and meet my lovely family! and have my cousin cut my hair

29th sept: meet with my surgeon, try sizes and discuss final things about my op

1st Oct: surgery at 13.30 :)
Drofty
Drofty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Nisey 24th September 2009, 9:42 am

I dont know exactly when my date is yet, but this is what I have on the next couple of months:
28th Sept: classes start at uni
20th Oct: waxing and nails at the beauty salon
21st Oct: my 21st birthday!!
24th Oct: my birthday meal with friends and family
(??) Nov: comedy show with boyfriend
(??) Dec: BA date!!
OR
24th Dec: xmas night out with boyfriend's old school friends
25th Dec: xmas with boyfriend's family
31st Dec: some sort of new year celebration
(??) Jan: BA date!!

I think I'll have to find more things to keep me occupied in November and December!
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by michas 24th September 2009, 10:20 am

No, I am the most important person on earth!!! Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? 557141 Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? 557141 Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? 557141

Ok - here's mine:

26th September - my band are playing at a friends wedding in Cantebury
2-4th October - im going to get sh*tfaced in Leeds with a huge bunch of friends, most of whom havent met before! (web forum party)
10th October - Mother In Laws birthday - a family party in Basingstoke
20-23rd October - Im in Munich with work running an exhibition
28th October - BA DAY !!! Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? 923101

Michas x
michas
michas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 24th September 2009, 10:28 am

You've all got some good stuff to look forward too, I'll stick to making baby food Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? 557141 .

Michas - I used to live near Basingstoke, there's good shopping to be had there, enjoy the party!

x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 25th September 2009, 5:57 pm

Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? 923101 Your BA's are all so close!

It's been over a week since I booked up already- only 10 more of them to go Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? 557141 I really am that sad!

I start my job on Monday and I am expecting October to fly by- it always seems to Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? 751387
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 3rd October 2009, 7:33 am

Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? 375568 I can make a new list!

8th October- New Series of Bones starts!
10th October- OH's Birthday
17th October- Weekend Away in Norfolk
24th October (not sure why I said 23rd before!): Pre-Op Assesmnt @ Transform/Day Trip to London
31st October- Halloween Party
5th November- Fireworks at ours... no drink and an early night for me!
6th November: BA Day Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? 204135
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 3rd October 2009, 7:47 am

Jade, i only just noticed on your dates is says "Weekend Away in Norfolk" where abouts are you going to??? xx
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 3rd October 2009, 7:51 am

helenascania wrote:Jade, i only just noticed on your dates is says "Weekend Away in Norfolk" where abouts are you going to??? xx

It's near Hunstanton I think. We are going to visit my OH's grandparents. I have family in Gt Yarmouth but I know it's not near there Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? 375568 as you can probably tell I just sit in the passenger seat and read a book.... Pre-Op'ers...What's Happening BEFORE your BA Day? Icon_lol
Jade
Jade
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down