Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

340cc - is this big?

+10
Tonic28
ruby roo
tracey20
Annie66
Jessica
laurax
pinkbabe
Alvorite
natalia
Gemma31
14 posters

Go down

340cc - is this big? Empty 340cc - is this big?

Post by Gemma31 1st August 2009, 9:40 pm

Ladies,

I just need your opinions as to whether or not you think a 340cc is a big implant? I myself would say it's a medium size but have noticed that some ladies on here are having even smaller, although I do understand that it's all about personal preference.

I hope everyone is ok tonight?

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

340cc - is this big? Empty Re: 340cc - is this big?

Post by natalia 1st August 2009, 9:45 pm

i dont think it is to big really what size are u hoping to acheive?
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 1st August 2009, 9:59 pm

i would like at least a c but would be happy with d too. I'm an a cup at the moment. xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvorite 1st August 2009, 10:04 pm

yeah, i had 345 from an A cup to a full D Boobs
Alvorite
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 1st August 2009, 10:11 pm

i cant see u being to big hun u measure alot bigger than u look your find though
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 1st August 2009, 10:16 pm

I think the size you have differs due to your build, height ect. I dont think 340cc is a huge size but it isnt small either. I'm sure your ps has picked this size cos they think it will suit your frame well. If your not happy though I'd deffinatly have a chat with your ps. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by laurax 1st August 2009, 10:20 pm

im really confused about this too as my surgeon said 340cc would take me toa full c small dsize but then i see people on here with smaller implants but larger boobs :s xx
laurax
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 1st August 2009, 10:44 pm

it depends on your band size. If you have a smaller band size then smaller implants will give you a the same cup size as someone with a larger band size and larger implants - it's all relative. Eg. someone who is a 30A gets 250cc or 275cc and goes to a 30D is relative to someone who is a 36A getting 380cc and ending up a 36D. I found that quite difficult to explain so sorry if it sounds muddled hopefully someone will be able to explain it better than me! xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 1st August 2009, 10:47 pm

It just depends on what size you are in the first place. If you're very small and petite then yes, it's big. If you're tall and broad then no, it's average.

Like you say, it also depends on what you want to achieve. I am 5ft 9" size 10/12 and was a 34aa. I had a 280 implant and am now measuring 34c (though they are growing and i'm now starting to push into a 34d). But like Nat says, we (with boob jobs) don't look as big as we measure. I would say I now have average size breasts for my height (though above average shape 👍 ). I'm certainly not big and that wasn't what I was after - I just wanted to be proportionate and 'normal' looking
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 1st August 2009, 11:12 pm

It also depends on you breast width diameter (sp) also, I'm only 12cm but someone may be 10cm, and we could both have the same cc implant, but will get different results iykwim ? xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 2nd August 2009, 9:23 am

Thanx guys,

I just keep having this feeling of 'could I go for a bigger implant' in my mind. I'm 5ft 9" and size 10/12 like you Annie66 and you've gone to a C nearly a D, so I should hopefully get at least a D from 340cc shouldn't I? I am having partial unders though, would this make a difference to the size I could end up with?

Sorry girls, I'll probably repeat myself at least 100 times before I actually have the op!!!

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 2nd August 2009, 9:37 am

I would think you'd definitely get a D with 340s - I had partial unders and am close to a D with 280s. Whether you can 'go bigger' though depends on your exisiting breast tissue - I have thin skin and very little natural breast tissue and my PS said if I went much bigger than 280 I was at high risk of geting a double bubble.

To be honest for women of our height to look 'big' we'd have to have massive implants at least 500cc plus. And the problem then is that they are likely to produce complications because our existing breast tissue probably wouldn't accommodate that.

If you're worried about sizing why not go and see Mr Carver again and talk through it some more -he's really the only one who knows what you're tissues can cope with
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 2nd August 2009, 10:28 am

Hi Annie66,

I think I just needed the reassurance from others that I would probably get my desired size from a 340cc. My surgeon is very confident with what he has recommended to me and if I went back to him and said I wanted larger I honestly think he'd say no. I'm sure I'll look fine with the 340s and a D as I don't wanna look massive or fake and just want what I was supposed to have in the first place.

Thanks so much for your advice.

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 2nd August 2009, 12:12 pm

hi gemma. thats what i also have been advised by my surgeon with 340 cc, he said i should get a large c. i tried the implants on with a bra and they looked a nice size with my body. im having fully unders. when do u have your ba. xxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 2nd August 2009, 10:37 pm

Have u tried the rice test Gemma??? xx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by mxbabe_69 2nd August 2009, 11:02 pm

i have 300cc and went from a 32aa to a 32d-32dd and my dads gf had the 340cc implant went from the same size as me and ended up the same size i had mine over she had hers under.i dont really think its a big implant atall because they measure that size but i dont think they look that big x
mxbabe_69
mxbabe_69
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by shelleymm 3rd August 2009, 8:37 am

Hi, wanted to give you a perspective from a bigger girl to try to explain how implant sizes affect different framed girls.....

I am dress size 18 and my band size is currently 38", pre-op I was wearing 36A bra's but didnt really fill the cup (tried to convince myself i did lol!)
I had 525 overs which sounds like a large implant and on someone slim it would be, but i am currently wearing 38DD sports bra's but on my frame i would say they look like a C cup

Most surgeons in my opinion advise us the size which would look natural on our individual frames, if they are a good surgeon they aim for perfection and wont give us huge implant sizes just because we want huge boobs!

After all surgeons are the experts and they see thousands of women every year, all different shapes and sizes and it's their job to know what will look good!

Happy deciding hun and I'm sure no matter what you decide you will be pleased with the result!

shelley x
shelleymm
shelleymm
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 3rd August 2009, 8:44 am

Hi Serena, I have my BA booked for the 11th Sept (seems ages away yet, lol). I think I will stick with the 340cc cos I think it's gonna take me a while to get used to having bigger boobs anyway and suppose I shouldn't be greedy!! I'm having high profile partial unders, what about you?

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 3rd August 2009, 8:52 am

Hi Tonic28,

No I still haven't done the rice test...sounds stupid but didn't really want to go and buy a post op bra when not sure what size I will end up as!!! The bras I wear at the moment are slightly padded and also a 36C!! I used to be a lot heavier and also think I was wearing these bras whilst pregnant!! I still wear these now, which are far too big for me but they give me the look of having larger boobs...very deceiving, lol :lol: .

Do you have to put the rice into a post op size bra or could I use the one I'm wearing now?

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 3rd August 2009, 9:26 am

Gemma31 wrote:Hi Serena, I have my BA booked for the 11th Sept (seems ages away yet, lol). I think I will stick with the 340cc cos I think it's gonna take me a while to get used to having bigger boobs anyway and suppose I shouldn't be greedy!! I'm having high profile partial unders, what about you?

Gemma xx

yea i am just sticking what mine said they no whats best for your body. if i acheive a big c i will be well happy anything that fills a bra. what size are you currently. i have mine in 20days so can let you no bbefore you have yours. im going for fully under thats what he suggested so thats what im doing. xxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 3rd August 2009, 9:40 am

I am dress size 18 and my band size is currently 38", pre-op I was wearing 36A bra's but didnt really fill the cup (tried to convince myself i did lol!)
I had 525 overs which sounds like a large implant and on someone slim it would be, but i am currently wearing 38DD sports bra's but on my frame i would say they look like a C cup

Most surgeons in my opinion advise us the size which would look natural on our individual frames, if they are a good surgeon they aim for perfection and wont give us huge implant sizes just because we want huge boobs!

After all surgeons are the experts and they see thousands of women every year, all different shapes and sizes and it's their job to know what will look good!

Happy deciding hun and I'm sure no matter what you decide you will be pleased with the result!

i agree with this i think if yoir over a size 12 u can carry off a bigger implant and look same size as someone with a smaller implant ive seen so many girls size 14 had 410 and only look a c i had 410 and look a dd/e but im slim framed size 8/10
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 3rd August 2009, 10:17 am

I had 340cc over the muscle taking me from a 32b - 32dd/e

My surgeon told me I'd be about a C/D (which is what I look), but I measure a DD/E

xxx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 3rd August 2009, 11:58 am

Hi Gemma

I bought the cheapest D cup normal bra I could find which ended up being in peacocks.

Measure the rice on kitchen scales, funnel into the end of a pair of old lady stockings/tights, tie into a knot, not too tight so to allow a bit of moulding and cut off the ends. Place them at the bottom of your boobs in the bra and kind of mould them round the shape of your boobs to give an idea of what they will look like. It also obviously gives you an idea of the size of implant they will be placing under your muscle......i actually went out with them in as noone would know......lol lol

xxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Emlua 3rd August 2009, 4:15 pm

Another thing to consider is that fake boobs measure a lot bigger than they look. I was an A and had 340cc implants and I now measure 30DD/E but looking at them you would swear they weren't any bigger than a C.

Also, I've never wanted BIG boobs you know but now I sort of wish I'd gone bigger and I'm pretty sure you'll think the same!
Emlua
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down